WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
Announcement

Don't expect race anytime soon - I've had some time problems during the weekend and tomorrow I'm off to France with my school (and byron .. ;);))
The trip takes at least till friday so I might be able to do it coming weekend :)

Signed,,
Maikel

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Oh the opportunity to prank Byron in France.... if you need help just message me, Maikel ;)
maybe he drink to much wine or champagne and jump down form the eifeltower.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
He might survive that. Crossing the street in Paris is a lot more dangerous.
throw him in the middle of the Arc de Triomphe

I went to Paris and Disneyland with my school in 06. Had immense fun!
i went to disney with my school back in 2003 :P i got left at disney :(
such a shame you managed to come back :P

I'm against sigpics
they left you there so they must have brought Mickey Mouse back , small mistake ;)
Byron Caught in Another Scandal!

After last week's Max Mosley scandal (not because of the prostitutes but because he wasn't seen at the Greasy Paul's, a joint venture of Maikel and Paul's "bar" which includes Byron's Travelling Transvestites show every night), it was time for our w300 infamous celebrity to make headlines once again.

This time Byron was caught stalking Kate Beckinsale after the diminutive dutchman found out about rumours of a Kate-Gui love interest. Byron (Byronne in his show house) was caught plotting against the actress in her latest movie by fondling with some objects to cause an accident with the star. Luckily such criminal attempt wasn't successful as stage props interrupted the plan's action. The Press, being sensationally amazing as usual, managed to get a photo of Byron awaiting in expectation of an accident:

Byron "Little Chubs" Bolscher stares at Kate

This is not the first time the team owner and driver has made headlines for wrongdoings. Here's a Press recap for you:

August 25, 2007
Roberto Yermo Caught in Freak Pool Accident - Byron later found to have fondled with diving board to cause Yermo's accident.

Roberto Yermo, a known face in the paddock, has been hospitalized after falling from a diving board awkwardly. The Press, as usual, managed to find a video of the happening:

Roberto Yermo posing as Sheepy in a beautiful Olympic dive

July 31, 2007
Paul Willins involved in yet another scandal! - Byron actually suffered losses here.
Byron Michael Leopold van het Bolscher has won a legal battle against PWR owner and WGP racer Paul Willins.

Byron during our interview with a somewhat worried face regarding Paul Willins' knowledge, and next to him a mugshot of Paul Willins, accused of attempting to rob some of Byron's cosmetics, such as the "Official Byron's Traveling Transvestites Lipstick of Love #8"

As you can also see, Byron has gone through a few plastic surgeries to try and escape authorities.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2008 06:33AM by The Press.
World Grand Prix - Friday test of Jacaparugua - Brasil

Sorry it's so late ... but well personal life takes time ;-)
Also no commentary - just didn't had time for it ...

Current standings after everyone did 1 run: [Part 1]

Current standings after everyone did 1 run: [Part 2]

Current standings after everyone did 1 run: [Part 3]

We see Senna BR leading the charts in their home-GP today! Let's see or this will be the same in qualifying!

Day Results

As said above, I'll try to do quali ASAP!!

Signed,
Race Director

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2008 11:48AM by MDBSnake.
World Grand Prix - Qualifying of Jacaparugua - Brasil

NO captions - just didn't had time for it ...

Current standings after everyone did 1 run: [Part 1]

Current standings after everyone did 1 run: [Part 2]

Current standings after everyone did 1 run: [Part 3]

Well in these rainy conditions we see Shadow Subaru taking charge of the front row! Also we see championship leader Byron van het Bolscher down in the back! Well this is the chance for Maikel and Koen now then to strike back!!

Day Results

Race will be up as soon I got enough time to run the race!

Signed,
Race Director

World Grand Prix - Race of Jacaparugua - Brasil

NO captions - just didn't had time for it ...

Standings after 1 lap of racing!

Well someone's going to be mad! Gergo Panker, whole race in the lead except during the pitstops .. then to blow it on the final corner! :o So we saw Team Shadow

Subaru going away with a 1-2! Also one of Nick's own drivers camer on the podium now cause of Gergo's mistake! Further we saw Byron van het Bolscher pretty down

the charts and also championship contender Maikel de Boer didn't was able to drive a faultless race ... Let's see what the next race brings us :]

Day Results

Here are the updated championship tables ;-) Again a new one on P1 in the constructors while Byron keeps on the lead in the driver champ!

Driver Champ

Constructors Champ

TestDriver Champ

Don't know what the next date will be ... well eventually it will come ;-)

Signed,
Race Director

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2008 01:13PM by MDBSnake.
Perfect weekend! Finally the curse has been cured! ;)
WoW! Just WoW! We new we were quick in the wet (you get used to it when you test in Britain) but we had no idea we would be this strong! Great job by all four of our drivers to give us a fantastic weekend - couldnt be better! We hope to now equally improve our dry pace to give our great drivers the oppertunity to repeat this result.

Just one quick correction Maikel - Allessio drives for us in the TDC not Italian Thunder ;-)

brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just one quick correction Maikel - Allessio drives
> for us in the TDC not Italian Thunder ;-)

Yeh sorry my mistake, will get fixed for the next time ;-) PS - after this result I expect an improvement for Scolari in the W300?! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Looked like a great race, shame our friday practice didnt come in the race :(
comments...

Oh, well, the car wasnt perfectly setup for a wet race, I am surprised that it was wet on sunday, and come on, these arent intermediate tyres are they? :S

At least I did a couple of good moves to show that I have a good pace and I am only waiting for a good car to show my true potential :D

BTW... OMFG!!!! Panker :( How could u do it and allow Nick join the podium party :( Damn it :P

OMFG 2 !!!! Can I say that it has to be the most gorgeous, beautiful, perfectly built version of our home track?! I would love to see it converted to rFactor, cause its so beautiful! ;) Where can I download this bloody track ? :P

w00t!!! w00t!!! Nick on the Podium?! That's preposterous! ;)

Great weekend for the DFRs, can't believe I effed up that move on Maikel. Still 6th isn't so bad and Great recovery from Maikel after that spin. Feels very different being at the near bottom of the championship lol
Bruninho schreef:
> BTW... OMFG!!!! Panker :( How could u do it and
> allow Nick join the podium party :( Damn it :P

Even if he hadn't spun I would still have been there you plonker ;)

Monza972 schreef:
> w00t!!! w00t!!! Nick on the Podium?! That's
> preposterous! ;)

I deserve it! Maikels computer has been hating me since day 1, a decent result now and then equals it out :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy