WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
That was not to bad by my team. We had a good weekend I think.
I'm beginning to feel like Spyker, a very bad result for Falcon. But on a positive, we did set the fastest lap. Don't we get 100 points for that?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
What about Barcelona, if there's no Valencia?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Why do you think it's not on the calendar? Because it's stupidly boring ;)

I'd say the Nürburgring.
An oval race ;) Might be so many crashes, we could win ;)

Yet, I like the Nurburgring.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
that was quite a good result after a bad quali

There's no way we would run an oval, we'd go to Barcelona before that happened :)
It's the Race Directors final say, as he has to run it, has to be a graphically good track as well.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I don't know what tracks are available but favorite tracks of mine from other driving games are Dijon-Prenois and Watkins Glen. I don't know if these are possible to do though...
What about if we were to go to some where like canada, suzuka, austria, oulton park? Thats all I can think of.
Canada already is on the calendar. Suzuka will be on the calendar, probably, as there isn't a Fuji track AFAIK. As for Oulton Park, it's a very narrow track I think, so we could rather race at Barcelona then there :P

I wouldn't mind driving on the A1Ring though, I like the track and there are plenty of overtaking spots.
Barcelona all the way for me - Immense track in GP4

A1 Ring, lovely place
Well, it could be either Brno, Laguna Seca, Surfers Paradise, Jacarepagua, Nurburgring, and of course first of all my home track Hungaroring....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2008 10:18AM by nhorry.
That looks like three votes for Barcelona :)

A1 ring, barcelona is boring

A1 Ring!

A1-Ring, my e driver likes it there, he told me so.

The wimmens.
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That looks like three votes for Barcelona :)

and 4 for a1-ring :)

who said it was a voting system? ;) ;)
I'll see what track it will be eventually, I prefer a circuit with nice graphics and overtake possibilities ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
If you look at overtaking possibilities, you can rule out Barcelona ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy