never knew about that site, it could be useful

X (@ed24f1)
[spreadsheets.google.com]

There's a link to the speadsheet then let's see how this works

Re: W300 Season 3 || Sepang, Malaysia - Apr 6th
Date: April 04, 2008 06:25AM
Posted by: The Press
Byron Caught in Another Scandal!

After last week's Max Mosley scandal (not because of the prostitutes but because he wasn't seen at the Greasy Paul's, a joint venture of Maikel and Paul's "bar" which includes Byron's Travelling Transvestites show every night), it was time for our w300 infamous celebrity to make headlines once again.

This time Byron was caught stalking Kate Beckinsale after the diminutive dutchman found out about rumours of a Kate-Gui love interest. Byron (Byronne in his show house) was caught plotting against the actress in her latest movie by fondling with some objects to cause an accident with the star. Luckily such criminal attempt wasn't successful as stage props interrupted the plan's action. The Press, being sensationally amazing as usual, managed to get a photo of Byron awaiting in expectation of an accident:

Byron "Little Chubs" Bolscher stares at Kate

This is not the first time the team owner and driver has made headlines for wrongdoings. Here's a Press recap for you:

August 25, 2007
Roberto Yermo Caught in Freak Pool Accident - Byron later found to have fondled with diving board to cause Yermo's accident.

Roberto Yermo, a known face in the paddock, has been hospitalized after falling from a diving board awkwardly. The Press, as usual, managed to find a video of the happening:

Roberto Yermo posing as Sheepy in a beautiful Olympic dive

July 31, 2007
Paul Willins involved in yet another scandal! - Byron actually suffered losses here.
Byron Michael Leopold van het Bolscher has won a legal battle against PWR owner and WGP racer Paul Willins.

Byron during our interview with a somewhat worried face regarding Paul Willins' knowledge, and next to him a mugshot of Paul Willins, accused of attempting to rob some of Byron's cosmetics, such as the "Official Byron's Traveling Transvestites Lipstick of Love #8"

As you can also see, Byron has gone through a few plastic surgeries to try and escape authorities.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Date: April 04, 2008 10:05AM
Posted by: van keeken
OMG LOL xD ;)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Date: April 04, 2008 11:12AM
Posted by: mortal
Poor Byron, scandalous! As usual, the W300 upper echelon was unavailable for comment. Rumours of a senate inquiry are apparently unfounded. :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 04, 2008 12:22PM
Posted by: brunoboi
I blame Max Mosely I mean, if you run a racing series you certainly shouldnt be caught pretending to be a nazi with prositutes, I would never do such a thing... Nope not me... No way!... nope... never... well maybe only once but other than that No way!

Oh and I'm liking the fact that Byron is now going for the Willins hair style - ginger afro

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2008 12:23PM by brunoboi.
Date: April 04, 2008 02:07PM
Posted by: Bruninho
this is OLD! ;P

Date: April 05, 2008 04:02AM
Bruninho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this is OLD! ;P

Your point being.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Any news on Malaysian Grand Prix?
Date: April 06, 2008 06:24AM
Posted by: Paco
Raikkonen won it.

I'm against sigpics
Date: April 06, 2008 06:37AM
tsk tsk, that's a spoiler :)

Date: April 06, 2008 10:59AM
LMAO

Practise shall be uploaded later today!

I need someone to run the Bahraini GP, I don't care who and you sort out who does it amongst yourselves as I'm on holiday next week (YAY!)

Date: April 06, 2008 11:47PM
Posted by: Paco
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tsk tsk, that's a spoiler :)

Are you kidding me? The Malaysian GP was 2 weeks ago.

I'm against sigpics
Date: April 07, 2008 12:40AM
Malaysian Grand Prix Practise

Welcome to Sepang, Malaysia for the Friday Practise session prior to the Malaysian Grand Prix. We're already late so let's jump straight into the action...

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Test Driver's Championship

Ross Cartwright takes the lead in the TDC as Andy Jewitt fails to get to grips with the Sepang circuit. The Team Greidanus driver had his best ever finish on Friday in the shape of a fourth place to give him a slim two point lead over his TSS rival. Ben Brown was the talk of the paddock however, the KBR Ferrari rookie topped the time sheets the first time he'd even got in a W300 car, a great start to what could be a great career for the Englishman.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2008 08:20PM by brunoboi.
Date: April 07, 2008 01:15AM
Posted by: F33LTH3F0RC3
Woo! Great drive from me gets me into 11th place this weekend. :)
About time i started to produce some results!!!!!!Very happy with my performance this time out. Long may it continue
Are you kidding me? The Malaysian GP was 2 weeks ago.

LOL, I knew that! :)

Nice to see how the ralties drivers are close to each other... i like it! :) We are now a top ten team i suppose ;)

Very nice to see John snatch a top 5! I guess he won't mind staying with the team now ;). Shame about Adam but it's practice so he's forgiven. Last season he missed this race so it's still new to him
OMG 3rd ! :):)

Best result so far :)

Hope that Shadow Subaru can keep up this pace for qualy and race.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy