W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
WTF? Starting from 5th, being 3th in the first lap but finishing 15th and dead last.

What the f.uck happened? No coverage of it at all, overall a weak race coverage i must say.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
YES!!!!!!!!! First podium. Get in there. Unfortunate for Paco, seems that he's had all the bad luck so far this year - but now we've seen how much pace the car has, hopefully we can push on and maybe win a race this year.

w00t! still 31 points!! :) Nice comeback from both Buijs & Fuh! 7&8 is not very bad :) we expect next race to be better though
But the pace was there with Fuh going for fastest lap!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Im very happy with this result for me and Andrew Fuh. Both in the Point and started at the back. I think Maikel can be proud of us. Im happy i finished in front of Andrew who is the number 1 driver of the team. I think i make a good impresion at my first race for scolar i will see what this brings me.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
not a great race by myself, but highly relieved to see both cars finish and get some good points :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
For me it was the most @#$%& up race i could think of after havinmg the best at Belgium :p Congratulations to Will Wood and Team Shadow Subaru. Good to see yall back ! Also a good result again for my teammate Josh what makes it an 1-2 for Team Orange in the Championship tables. Gareth mate, Congratulations with youre first podium ! Dean did a good race. A shame for Ed. it was all going so good., now were in 4th in constructors still a ok spot. Verry verry nice to see my mate Ray up there in 7th. Another time youve beaten the regular Scolari drivers ! :p Great.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Woo, we won. Not the best coverage I must say. You know Mal, its not to hard to hit replay and actually see the cause of the accident. Very awkward to report on.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
in my game when I tried running w300 replay would crash it... maybe it was for the best. We just need to make sure that for next race we have about 16-20 laps, and 1 pit stop
Bad for me but ok for my team!
Not sure what happened on that first lap but what a bad race for KBR ;(

Kx
I made a demo movie of a W300 race as a teaser before there will be a full race video report of an official W300 race if Tom agree:

[rapidshare.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
By the way, very good result by Merway, and a big shame Brière retired. I wonder if he got hit or just went off alone.
This seems to be my front wing, so I guess we collided :P

I'm against sigpics
W300 Website

The W300 website has updated again with the race review and a interview. We now have helmet pics so now each driver will have his or hers helmet on there little section very soon.

If you want to be interviewed, please pm me.

If you want to help out in the history of the series, also pm me.

Edit - Forgot to mention about the new banner made by Tom.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2008 09:41PM by Gaulty.
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> in my game when I tried running w300 replay would
> crash it... maybe it was for the best. We just
> need to make sure that for next race we have about
> 16-20 laps, and 1 pit stop

Try shortening the length of the replay....

@Ruben cheers, am downloading now. I'm not exactly sure how a long video of the entire race would work but itll be interestig to see

If it's such crap coverage, maybe someone else should have a go! I didn't do a movie of the race, last time I did that, in qualy I think, it was a 111MB file, I converted it to wmv, uploaded it to youtube and it came out crap, also I didn't want to do replays as I was a bit worried that it might crash, that's what happened on Sunday and I lost the results, forcing me to start all over again so that's why it was run late. It was a huge job, most everyone got pics, so enough of the whinging already or I'll do an FIA and give out penalties. LOL :-)
Where and when next round?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Hockenheim, 20th January. I think.

6 Time Race Winners
Thanks for that.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
So I was correct about replays! A-ha! That is an annoying problem... at least you got your GP4 to make everyone do 2 stops
mortal Wrote:
> It was a huge job,
> most everyone got pics, so enough of the whinging
> already :-)
> Where and when next round?

Lol, indeed being a Race Director is a HUGE job and I'd say that wasn't a bad effort for a first go.

The calendar is on Page 1 ;)

Also, Fantastic interview with Gui on the website!

brunoboi Wrote:

> Also, Fantastic interview with Gui on the website!

Thank you very much :), just doing my job :)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy