W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Its the only W300 endurance race ;)

eek should make finishing the race hard! I wonder who will win?

(actually I already know the result but it's good to keep the drama going)

I like to offer myself as a race director if i can post the race as a vid instead of pics.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Yeah, vid would be nice, maybe we could do our real coverage with video and commentaries :D Pics can show a lot, but it would be even better to see whole accidents and all other stuff completely.
EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA! Newsbreak Exclusive from The Press!

Our fantastic reporters have caught some action in the background of the w300 world! He managed to get photographs and hear parts of the conversation between Chet - who's trying to reach stardom by hanging out with minor w300 figures - and series quasi-supremo-but-not-really Mal, who had Dutch Red Light District celebrity, and minority owner of the drag queen strip club Greasy Paul's, Byron Michael Matilda Justine Leopold van het Bolscher.

"Chet storms into w300 office and demands to talk with Mal"

"I found these socks this morning, they must belong to you since you came over last night"

"grr"

"and then there was that time when you immitated Max Mosley..."

"this is where I think VIVO RaltWest belongs"

"I'd like Byron to recognize his new pit crew members, I cannot believe he doesn't recall the great times we spent together in that desert island in the Pacific..."

"Byron, I really like your proposal for the new team uniform"

"nevermind... I think I have a contract with RaltWest, crap!"

"haha, did you see that guy with the camera? I almost thought he was a reporter and would get our discussion revealed to the public, haha, so foolish of me to even think of that!"

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
idem to WGP - RaltWest will never sign a contract with Montoya! :P

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Those arent the new team uniforms! They where ment for Raltwest ;)

W00 Zandvoort Holland -6 Jan 08 9 part 1

Back at the track and it's all go as the lights go out. GO, go ,go, go or something like that....who said that?

Rayman from Team Orange makes a move down the inside on turn 1.

Van Smirren has come to grief, without completing the first lap!

One of the KBR's doesn't get too far either.

Greidanus leads Chester into turn 1.

Looks like a lonely race for Grant at the back of the field.

Greenhaalgh's engine has exploded in spectacular fashion.

That's the end of the race for Greenhalgh. No points this weekend.

That could be Pellat the Stoffels is holding off there.

Warrington is in trouble, as he turns in on another car.

Not looking too good now.

That cost a couple of places.

That's all for now, we'll return later with more action and drama from Zandvoort.
Stay tuned to gpg-tv!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Oh, damn commercial breaks :P
Hey, my engine failure was better than that.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
OO we're both still going, good so far...

You know, I have a sneaky suspicion that Keeley hit me! ;)
Going OK so far - but Mal, how long can a break be ;)

another engine failure :(

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2008 09:27AM by SchueyFan.
Right then, after an overly long commercial break which has surely made our sponsors multi-millionaires, we return to the mayhem of round four of the W300 series at Zandvoort.
We now cross back to the track and there's the current race leader, still out in front, now there's a Murrayism :-) We're only 7 laps into the race and Wood is leading the way.

And now for some random shots from around the track.

Could that be Pellatt putting some pressure on Grant? If it is he's just waiting for the right moment to pounce.

Yes it was, and he's got her on the main straight, that bit of drafting must have done the trick.

Senninha team-mates Briere and Merway battle it out on the main straght.

Wood is still in front, and Rayman is holding on to second place for Team Orange.

Greidanus, Fapitalle and Merway on screen.

The pit-window is open and Wood takes advantage of his lead and dives in early.

And while we're busy checking out the Team Shadow Subaru pit-crew action Grants' gearbox falls out of her car! Could it be that one of the KBR mechanics forgot to tighten a bolt or two.

A great pit-stop for the Shadow Subaru team, where will Wood be when he rejoins the race?

Five cars out of the race, thirteen laps to go, will the rest of the field make it over the line without any major dramas?

We'll be right back after a short break, and a quick word from our sponsors.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
OK where were we? Oh yeah, Zandvoort, in the land of canals and push-bikes, and occasionally very fast cars, like this one, must be the 'sweet' livery, pardon the pun!

And here's the current race leader.

There's Willins in fifteenth place, yet to make a pit stop.

Briere leaves the pits after a quick stop.

More action from pit-lane with Stoffels and Neil.

Looks pretty busy down there now.

Back to the action on the track and theres bits of front wing lying on the track and it's Briere involved in an accident. That's what happens when the team-boss chases after girls all weekend!

Wood is back in first place after the pit stops, eight laps to go, will the car be reliable for Shadow Subaru?

Fuh puts in the fastest lap.

Noooo, one of the Sony Mecedes has blown its engine!

It's the end of the race for Warrington.

Long walk back to the pits! What a shame, there was only three laps to go to bring it home.

There's the race leader, Wood driving for Shadow Subaru on the last lap.

Will Wood takes the chequered flag at Zandvoort Holland. The Shadow Subaru team are on the pit wall cheering enthusiastically!

Thats the end of the race, full results up shortly, the W300 circus will be back for Round 5 at....erm, where are we racing next lol! Hope you enjoyed the show.

Official Results W300 Zandvoort Holland

Drivers Championship

Constructors Championship

Team Shadow Subaru are back and we mean business! Great race by Will of course to somehow regain the lead after the first lap and also by Bobby to come up through the field and finish fourth. Great for the championships of course, Bobby has closed on Rico massively and I think is his greatest competitor for the Driver's Championship whilst the team are now Team Orange's nearest rivals too.

what a disaster :(

congrats to Gareth though, who did a great race and showed the car (at least his ;)) has the pace to be up there :)

I'm against sigpics
ah crap engines but ok that was good enough to extend a bit the points from our rivals behind in the constructors table. These points will be valuable at the end of the season.

note that I always said that both drivers have equal treatment - they even have the same amount of points bar 1 point of diff :P

&quot;I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush.&quot;
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy