W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Merway: Disappointing performance once again, and getting tapped in the back from one of the Team Orange cars had damaged the diffuser slightly which made the car even harder to drive. The pace wasn't too bad, however we'll need to improve next time to challenge the leaders.
YES ! m 2nd consecutive victory ! also the 20th Team Orange race win, Party tonight ! Good race for Dean here only dissapointment is the suspension failure of Ed. He was doing an great race. I think we are much better then we show at the moment. Dissapointing race for Josh altho he had an gd pace. so far the year is looking good. Lets hope we get an top five position in Belgium ! I cant wait. Thanks Tom for the coverage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Re: W300 Season 3 || Brazilian GP 14th-16th Dec || Race Parts One AND TWO! Pg 15
Date: December 18, 2007 01:23PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Thanks for the race report Tom, great as always, not too bad a result for me but looking to improve for sure ;)
ITV F1: RaltWest Team Manager caught behind the motorhome shouting at his mechanics after the poor pitwork at Interlagos

Following the latest results at Interlagos, RaltWest manager Bruno Castello was found complaining very hard at his mechanics behind the motorhome. We've sent one of our reporters to investigate further more:

Here's the transcript of the interview when asked about it: "What? It never happened, as you can see I am very satisfied with them (the mechanics) and I dont blame them for the poor result we had this weekend."

Reporter: "But we have photos of you shouting at them..."

BC: "It wasnt me."

Reporter: "OFC It's you in these photos!"

BC: "No it's not..."

Reporter: "But..."

BC: "GRRR..." *POW!* *POF! * PUNCH! *

Reporter: "AAAGGHHH! The the *cough* interview *cough cough* is over, be back for more F1 news later, *cough* viewers!"

The reporter was later carried to hospital.

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
The Press to sue Bruno Castello

The Press have decided to sue RaltWest teamboss Bruno Castello. Castello punched one of The Press' reporters in the face, who had to be carried to the hospital after the incident. The Press do not want to reveil what the injuries of the reporter are, because 'they might shock the public'.

It is said that The Press will claim 3.5 million Euros or exclusion of the entire RaltWest team for the rest of the season.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
The Press schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Press to sue Bruno Castello

> It is said that The Press will claim 3.5 million
> Euros or exclusion of the entire RaltWest team for
> the rest of the season.

PWND. Although Bruno had an gd storie :p you should tread youre mechanics better !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
ROFL 3.5 million euros

I want to see the proof of me shouting at my mechanics! :P

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2007 04:40PM by Senna.
Very pleased to score a podium again in Brazil, though i had to grab second place with less fuel and fresher tyres.

Mark did also very good, from 17th to finish 10th.

Excellent coverage Tom.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great Resulkt of Dean here for Minardi. Looks like we've got the pace for even better results :). Too bad Ed didn't make it.
Congrats to Rico for yet another win, where will this end.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Lol @ Bruno :P Mwah, disappointing, could never reach the pace of Shanghai...
Senna schreef:
> ROFL 3.5 million euros
>
> I want to see the proof of me shouting at my
> mechanics! :P

Think they shouted at you, for being such a crappy team manager ;)

congrats to Rio for his second victory, very very fast!

about Scuderia Minardi a very good performance for Dean with also the third fast lap, unfourtnaly Ed hadn't got the oppurtunity to do a good job. Anyway the future seems very well!
It's actually his third victory in w300, Alex.

Anyway, well done boss again. Maybe you can take the title this year...who knows?
W300 Website

Ryan Gault's Race Report and new introduction has been added. A new page featuring the who's who is on. If you feel someone is missing, give me a shout and have valid reasoning.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
nice new feature, it doesnt appear in the menu on some other pages than the home page so I'll fix that. Also there's a typo in my name ;) and I wouldnt really say Mal ever became a TSS driver lol

I'm really looking forward to the interview of yourself Ryan, any idea if it will be posted?

brunoboi Wrote:
> nice new feature, it doesnt appear in the menu on
> some other pages than the home page so I'll fix
> that. Also there's a typo in my name ;) and I
> wouldnt really say Mal ever became a TSS driver
> lol
>
> I'm really looking forward to the interview of
> yourself Ryan, any idea if it will be posted?

I'm getting interviewed :O
The Barrington interview will be up soon.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty schreef:
> W300 Website
>
> Ryan Gault's Race Report and new introduction has
> been added. A new page featuring the who's who is
> on. If you feel someone is missing, give me a
> shout and have valid reasoning.

Me.

Valid reasoning: Being me :P
hmmm. Let me think, erm, NO. :)

Ryan Gault Meets James Barrington is up. Should be an 'entertaining' read.

6 Time Race Winners
Who the hell is Cameron Jerome? ;)
Good result for the team a 3rd and 10th place, especially if you look where hampson was coming from
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy