W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Oops sorry. I'll update it with the second part of Tom's interview (will appear as one)

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
perfs updated :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Thanks Mal:)
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Test Drivers perf Interlagos Brazil 7th-9th
> December

> Name=Team Greidanus,
> Performance=801,821,991
> First Driver=11,Ruben
> Greidanus,16073,593,16103,593
> Second Driver=12,Matthijs
> Pluister,16027,593,16057,593
>
>

> Drivers perf Interlagos Brazil 7th-9th December

> Name=Team Greidanus,
> Performance=801,821,991
> First Driver=11,Ross
> Cartwright,16036,584,16066,584
> Second Driver=12,Mark Hampson,16067,598,16097,598

Mal, you made a mesh now. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

(click banner)

Now call me Scruge but is it not bloody early to be chatting about xmas ;)

I like how my interview's been broken into two, the second half too long for even me to understand lol

lol, I knew what I meant, fixed now :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
brunoboi Wrote:
> [img136.imageshack.us]
> ng
> (click banner)
>
> Now call me Scruge but is it not bloody early to
> be chatting about xmas ;)
>
> I like how my interview's been broken into two,
> the second half too long for even me to understand
> lol

It's my site and I will do what ever i want ;) If there speaking christmas on the ads, then it is christmas to me.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
>
>
> It's my site and I will do what ever i want ;) If
> there speaking christmas on the ads, then it is
> christmas to me.

well technically it's my site as i made it ;) so I say it's not christmas til I've had my birthday
- I win at life ;)

I cant see part 2 of my fabulous interview on the site guys.

More peeps having this problem?

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
It's not been uploaded yet, i think.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
brunoboi Wrote:
> Gaulty Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > It's my site and I will do what ever i want ;)
> If
> > there speaking christmas on the ads, then it is
> > christmas to me.
>
> well technically it's my site as i made it ;) so I
> say it's not christmas til I've had my birthday
> - I win at life ;)

technically you're the one who gave me the site ;) so I say it's christmas because its raining all day ;)

I am uploading the interview now.

Edit - Interview uploaded :)

6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2007 08:27PM by Gaulty.
Rico Revealed

Ricardo van Smirren (aka Ricardo von Schmirren, Ricardo Smirren, Rocirda Smorren Vin and Rico), yes the one who types in capitals and with a sig that fills your 24" screen, has been followed by our curious reporters. We wanted to know what he was really like in private. We can tell you, he is exactly the same. He speaks in capitals and when fans ask for a signature, they need a billboard to make Ricardo's signature fit.

On the first day of our stalking we discovered some things about his driver program. As you may know, Ricardo manages some drivers so they can get better seats. Some facts:

Bruno Castello: Kept his backamarker seat
Ed Greenalgh: Went from a backmarker seat to another
Vesa Valltonen: Went from racing driver to tester
Gareth Spencer: Drives for Rico Racing Ducati Bridgestone John Strawberry CD Pin Chocolate Hercules Cigar Cap Poster Stamp Laser Road Tower Boat Cloud Henry Switch Dollar Knife Wallet Oil Vanishing Madrid Sea Text Racing
Kevin Schroeder: Went from racing to testing
Gareth Chester: Went from nowhere to a backmarker team

It doesn't seem to be a success.

Day two. Rico goes to the laundry. On his way he stops, looks back, sees the reporter (who isn't Gui Cramer de etc), gets his signature and knocks him down. Not Cramer: 'Getting a 50 kilogram thing on my head made me pass out. He got away and I don't know what he did in the laundry.' Luckily we had a backup reporter, Molly. Molly is the perfect employee. She is smart, never complains, doesn't need to get well paid and is good below the table. Molly followed Ricardo all the way to the laundry. At the laundry Ricardo talked to a man, calling himself Max M. This Max M said that he would want to take over both WGP and W300 series and make them more environmentally friendly, put seventeen grooves in the tyres, make everything standard and raise the front wing by a meter. Rico fully agreed with everything Max M said. Rico said he could arrange some things for Max. Could this mean Rico has friends in higher places who could help Max taking over these series? Also, now Rico knows all this, he can already make plans to build a new car within those rules.

Day three: We have seen the new car for the new rules on Ricos desk. Fortunately this Max M was a body double and Rico fell for it. Now Rico will waste loads of money on thinking how he can make a front wing, which is over a meter above the ground, the most efficient. I am looking forward to the car already!

Day four. Rico wants to win a race and needs to think of some evil plan to do that. He knows it...

Day five, race day. It's 13:30 local time. Rico drives his car to the grid. He knows what he has to do to win the race, and we know what he did! He drank a gallon of laxative. A reporter asked what Rico was doing in the paddock, he answered he was having a @#$%&. I can imagine that! Rumours say there was an entire shark in his...stuff. But nobody can actually confirm that. Now that he was a shark lighter, it was easy to win the race. According to our calculations, he was 195 kilograms too light. Even with such a big margin, he only managed to win by 1.2 seconds.
The The Press Fairness Association (TPFA) wants Ricardo van Smirren to be disqualified for the race for being underweight. They are now looking at their options to make that happen.

This could result in heavy warnings for Ricardo van Smirren or even exclusion for the next race. If that happens, he might lose his first chance of winning a championship.

PS: Rico, we are only having a laugh together, take it with a pinch of salt. No hard feelings ;-) If you feel insulted by it, we will have it removed.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
LMAO! Rico is in the media a lot lately isn't he?! First the freewebs interview, then the win and now this - maybe we should change the series to Rico300 ;)

BTW where's this MaxM? I'm open to bribes!!!

HAH ! I think someone is trying to bust in in my private life. When i find out who the dude was that broke into my office and checked out the drawings for the new car .. ill sue youre ass !

PS. Kevin never raced he went from teamboss to testdriver ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2007 09:18PM by Rico.
Well, it wasn't Gui :P

And if we say Kevin was race driver, he was, whether it's true or not! ;)

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Lol Rico i think ur private life is a mess already i think they cant do anymore damage.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Just fixed a minor error on the w300 website. Seems as if I did actually post it properly.

6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty schreef:
> Just fixed a minor error on the w300 website.
> Seems as if I did actually post it properly.

Question, you forgot to mention me at the line-up for season 3

"Team Greidanus Porsche - R. Greidanus + M. Hampson + R. Cartwright"

I'm also a test driver at Greidanus Porsche
Pluis Wrote:
> Gaulty schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just fixed a minor error on the w300 website.
> > Seems as if I did actually post it properly.
>
> Question, you forgot to mention me at the line-up
> for season 3
>
> "Team Greidanus Porsche - R. Greidanus + M.
> Hampson + R. Cartwright"
>
> I'm also a test driver at Greidanus Porsche

grumble. I'll do it in the morning. I have added you on the team page.

6 Time Race Winners
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I have already run all three sessions for this weekend's Brazilian Grand Prix however, today I found out I to resubmit three pieces of coursework by Wednesday next week so there is no way I can post the race on time this weekend. We could delay the race for a week or someone else could re-run the race - Mal and ideas?

My appologies for once again letting people down but unfortunately school comes first...

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy