W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> James Barrington, KBR Star driver, will be
> interviewing me for some sort of christmas
> special. Apparently Rick can't do it this week. So
> look forward to Ryan Gault meets James Barrington.
> Only at freewebs.com/w300

Remember the media training! Mention Team Shadow Subaru at every possible chance and dont forget our sponsors ;)

Cant wait for the brazilian race :P I reckon that RaltWest Mercedes will win at least one race this season :)

(note that i havent mentioned WHERE or HOW we would win. hahaha!)

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Senna Wrote:
> (note that i havent mentioned WHERE or HOW we
> would win. hahaha!)

Actually, you did :P

I'm against sigpics
:O Photoshop powah.

hahaha.

the websites gone all orange... anyways we ARE on target to get the Brazilian Grand Prix up and running this weekend from Interlagos and with three weeks to tweak their cars I'd expect some teams pull out some surprising performances. So buckle up and sit tight as the W300 goes racing THIS WEEKEND!

Brazilian Grand Prix Practise

Welcome to Sao Paulo, Brazil for Round of the World 300 Series. Season 3 got off to a bang in China three weeks ago when Team Orange took a one-two finish after a water leak took out the race leader, Mark Hampson on the final lap! Team Greidanus will be hoping they have better reliability here but after three weeks of development will they still be as competitive. Theres only one way to find out, let's go down to the track for the Practise session.

First out is Team Shadow's Andy Jewitt, last year the team took a double podium here can they do as well this season.

Raymond Buijs returns to the W300 this weekend in a test seat for Scolari, the deal was a little too late for him to take part in China but he still promises to be a strong contendor for the Test Driver's Championship.

Rayman sets his first time early on, two tenths quicker than Rafaelli

Team mate Ricardo van Smirren won Round 1 and looks to have the edge here too as he goes fastest

Buijs' first lap is good but nothing special at this stage, the Scolari so far this season has been unimpressive despite their second place in the Constructor's standings

Ryan Gault charges through to set the fastest time of the session!

Liam Footitt has to slam on the brakes as a wayward RaltWest flies across the track ahead of him

Mike Seymour looks to have had a suspension failure which caused him to lose control

Van Smirren begins to open up his Orange car as he glides through to retake the fastest lap.

Rayman meanwhile is just trying to clear traffic on the busy track

Tom Pellatt takes a strong fifth place on the timing boards, much better than he acheived in Shanghai

Alessio Rosa storms through for Scuderia Minardi to take third place!

It doesnt last long however as Rayman improves to take third but he doesn't trouble Smirren's time

Kevin Schroeder has been unable to set a competitive time and so makes way for Briere to try and give his team mate a clean lap.

As the session ends there are many cars out on better laps. One of them is Fapitalle who takes 6th in the Keels racing.

Liam Footitt pulls an amazing lap from no where to snatch third place - Ahead of the reigning World Champion Rayman!

Pluister is the last man to cross the line ans sets a respectable 8th best time.

So Smirren is fastest on Day one but the shock comes in the form of two subaru powered cars in second and third. Overall an extremely close day with most od the field seperated by just a second!

Gault and Footitt take control of the TDC then but anything could change in the coming races.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2007 04:17PM by brunoboi.
@#$%&... Hope that qualifiying is better
Re: W300 Season 3 || Brazilian GP 14th-16th Dec || Practise Pg 13
Date: December 14, 2007 04:22PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Wow close call for me there lol, pretty poor session but I'm hoping qually will be better for me and Montyn
Woooooo! RaltWest sucked! :D :D ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2007 04:55PM by Nickv.
Yes. Second in the times and top of the leader board. Awesome. Expected a tad more from Andy though. But good times :)

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
...11th is not bad , at least i'm close to the other Kbr ;)

---------------------------------------------------

W300 Season 3 ---KBR Ferrari Test Driver---
Not a good result for me here, you could even say bad result.
Congrats to Rico, Alesio and Ryan. Hope Rico can show some great driving again this weekend.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Similar results compared with the first race, but this time my testdrivers swapped places.

Team Orange's pace is worrying me, again.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
van keeken Wrote:
> Not a good result for me here, you could even say
> bad result.
> Congrats to Rico, Alesio and Ryan. Hope Rico can
> show some great driving again this weekend.

thank you mate, I wish next race we can go well and not only one of us.
COngrats to my team boss Rico, he is doing a great job!
Oh crap. I'll have a word with our team engineers to see wtf is happening with our cars here....

Senna Wrote:
> Oh crap. I'll have a word with our team engineers
> to see wtf is happening with our cars here....

no need to ask them, I can tell you what's wrong - You're slow ;)

Nice result for liam and yourself tom, if we can do that in qualy i'll be a happy man!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Turbo Lover schreef:
> Similar results compared with the first race, but
> this time my testdrivers swapped places.
>
> Team Orange's pace is worrying me, again.

I dont ;)

brunoboi Wrote:
> Senna Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh crap. I'll have a word with our team
> engineers
> > to see wtf is happening with our cars here....
>
> no need to ask them, I can tell you what's wrong -
> You're slow ;)

So can I slap you instead of my team engineers? ;)

or try doing that silly Piquet-like kick on Salazar :p
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy