fongu's thread

Posted by fongu 
Looking really good :)

Guess you've postponed mapping the Tyrrell 020 then? No pressure or anything, just curious.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Great work, I have nothing to add except waiting for the release!
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking really good :)
>
> Guess you've postponed mapping the Tyrrell 020
> then? No pressure or anything, just curious.

Sorry, I just find no motivation to map. Same with the McLaren MP4/9 even though over 50% is already mapped.

fongu schrieb:
> kedy89 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looking really good :)
> >
> > Guess you've postponed mapping the Tyrrell 020
> > then? No pressure or anything, just curious.
>
>
> Sorry, I just find no motivation to map. Same with
> the McLaren MP4/9 even though over 50% is already
> mapped.

Sounds familiar, recall Vladimir making a similar comment regarding mapping :D. If I knew how to map I'd offer my help, but I don't.

Some mods
Re: Fongu's Workthread **WIP 1995 Ferrari 412T2 released**
Date: September 20, 2019 01:01AM
Posted by: fongu
1995 Ferrari 412T2 v0.9 by Fongu
I have finished shaping the car and I have mapped the car ready for painting. Though I enjoyed painting the Ferrari 412T1B, I have to admit it's not my forte, and I simply don't have the time.

So I release the car with the wireframe included as an EPS file for the community to paint. Please report any bugs, usually there are some. I know the mirrors don't work in-game properly, and I know that the second car needs mapping.

I hope you enjoy this car and I look forward to seeing your textures.

Info: click here
Link: [eunsetee.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2019 01:07AM by fongu.
The shape is just perfect: smooth and very well detailed! Congrats and thank you very much, Kev! (Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks. Something for Tobi to paint?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
super, kev :)
Thank you!
Re: Fongu's Workthread **WIP 1995 Ferrari 412T2 released**
Date: September 20, 2019 03:21PM
Posted by: kedy89
Turbo Lover schrieb:
> Thanks. Something for Tobi to paint?

Nope, Toyota calls

Some mods
That shape looks awesome. I'm going to have closer look obviously but it looks like your finest work up to day, I mean detail-wise.
I hope to see more then one paint work, that would be really interesting and cool.
Thanks for the positive feedback so far :)

Well it's another day, time for another release.

1994 McLaren MP4/9 Peugeot (Australian GP) v0.9 by Fongu

As with the 1995 Ferrari, I have released the mapped shape ready for painting. I release the car with the wireframe included as an EPS file for the community to paint. Please report any bugs, again the second car needs mapping. I hope you enjoy this car and I look forward to seeing your textures.
Info: click here
Link: [eunsetee.com]

Wonderful attention to detail, as always.

I once had a friend who tried hard to educate this gnarly country bumpkin about artists and art history. Her efforts shot straight over my head at first but slowly I began to appreciate things I would never have seen without her informed guidance and expertise.

Your blog is a lot like that with F1 and car modelling. I'm even starting to 'not dislike' the 21st century cars with their superfluous frilly bits and cameras; although I can't imagine ever buying in to those new-fangled halos. No way, no how.

Thanks for all you do.
It's incredible you're still going at it, Kev (Y).

Since releasing my mapped cars last month, I've been working away at the 1994 Ligier. I aimed for a simple and quick shape, though it never quite turns out that way. A detailed walkaround will be on my blog over the next few days, but you can see some previews of the shape on my first blog post link below.
Part 1 , part 2, part 3

The shape is now finished, just need to map this and I will get this released as soon as that is done.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2019 09:48AM by fongu.
Nice going mate.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

it's great, that you found your inspirations again to work on the cars and the results are top :)
Hope to see soon the beautiful Tyrrell 021 also!

Thanks for the work!

Best regards,
Just a quick update on my 1994 Williams for those interested in following its progress

For my full blog update with more pictures, click here

Very neat maestro.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy