Posted by b-tone 
Re: "The 2006 Mod" by GP4Italia and Tony
Date: August 16, 2006 08:45AM
Posted by: NJ
I've did it! I'm re-installing GP4, lets see if it work now

Date: August 16, 2006 08:58AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
it seems that the super aguri and the williams can be installed manually, but not kizz's honda...

X (@ed24f1)
Date: August 16, 2006 09:13AM
Posted by: sunil
i really understand the situation about leechers by author's.

But def'ly hell of members who are innocent are really suffering including me.

I am not insisting anyone to release them un-locked infact requesting but i hope ZAZ is working hard to release them in locking way to work for NON-CSM users also as KIZZ told me this in one his previous post.

@Kizz ,yes i didn't know the full story b'coz u didn't mention this first.;)

Question

what if the leecher (not here maybe somewhere else who don't the authors from here properly)removed or edit ur readme in rar file and publish it that this is his team 2006 mod work.what can we do about that. there ignorant people believes him.

what if he breaks the locking of cars or wad and publish them as their work.b'coz the UBI-soft uses starforce 4 protection for their games not to leech or rip or pirate their work but what happens everything is happening atleast in few months.

IMPOSSIBLE ITSELF says I M POSSIBLE.

iam not telling not to take care of ur work. def'ly do that i don't mind but make this happen in other way like pass the msg to the admin of other forums or site about ur released work and ask them to keep an eye of their members work and their publishing etc,

Finally what i am saying is if author's work is saved for all time then i am the happiest person if not imagine after few months when we know about leeching of this work.
then it shows that this work is protected from non-leeching members instead from leechers.

@CSM Lovers,, not to the tony or main members who worked hard for this mod
for others
well if u like this mod to be in CSM u enjoy no problem for us. we never said no work should be released in CSM or anyother . we are just requesting the authors to release them for non-CSM users.so that's upto the authors whether they will or not.

but other members just be quite and don't say things like about CSM live with it, die with it etc,. if u like just praise that work.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2006 11:00AM by sunil.
Date: August 16, 2006 09:21AM
Posted by: NJ
I've learned my lesson: I don't like CSM. I stick with updating wads manually

Date: August 16, 2006 09:48AM
Posted by: ColdBlood
@sunil

Well said!!!

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Date: August 16, 2006 09:53AM
i second that

X (@ed24f1)
Date: August 16, 2006 10:09AM
Posted by: theRedRacer
Good thing cars being locked nowadays, just using someone's day- and nightwork isn't fair. And being such a ridicilously good car you should just respect that and support the author, gives him the boost to maybe make even more cars.

Ok, some people are suffering for that, but we may still be happy that there are GP4-nuts in the world who make this possible in their free time, day and night, just do not forget that either.

..........................................................................................

Date: August 16, 2006 10:46AM
Posted by: Tobi
hey guys! thanks to all authors for this great mod! i must say i hated csm and also preferred updating wads manually, but the new version is just great! in my opinion it's easy to use and understandable if you invest some time looking at how it works (the time is really worth it!)! thanks for this utility! and TSM is also just great! I also think it was a very good idea to lock the cars, because we all hate leechers.

here some feedback for the mod: the teamart for mark webber and nico rosberg is swapped, so nico has marks picture and mark has nicos pic and in CSM where you select the tracks there's written BHARAIN and not BAHRAIN. So two things so far to fix in the next version ;-) hopefully there will be an accurate midland, bmw and ferrari soon. Then the mod will just be perfect! :-)

P.S. I don't know if that hast bee nsaid before: If you have troubles updating, just change this line Updatepath=HTTP://files.vadertrophy.com/zaz/csm/1.26/Stable/ in Carset Manager.ini file to
Updatepath=HTTP://files.vadertrophy.com/zaz/csm/1.26/Update/ and then run updater.exe in the ZaZ GP4 Tools folder. That worked fine for me!

thanks again for this great mod!
Date: August 16, 2006 10:49AM
Posted by: zeppelin101
@CSM Lovers,, not to the tony or main members who worked hard for this mod

well if u like this mod to be in CSM u enjoy no problem for us. we never said no work should be released in CSM or anyother . we are justing requesting the authors to release them for non-CSM users.so that's upto the authors whether they will or not.

but other members just be quite and don't say things like about CSM live with it, die with it etc,. if u like just praise that work.

I still don't understand what your aversion is to CSM. What exactly is so bad about it that you can't use it? Maybe if you explained that, then ZaZ might make it more user friendly, and then none of us will need to worry about CSM and non-CSM users ;-)
Date: August 16, 2006 10:52AM
but still, there should be an alternative to CSM, and releases like this are making it very hard for non-csm users who have mostly done nothing wrong

X (@ed24f1)
Date: August 16, 2006 10:57AM
Posted by: sunil
@zep

u didn't catch my point at all. my point of view regarding CSM is not bad at all or dislike and stoping saying that please.;)

here it is not the matter of CSM or how it is going to be?

i know CSM does good things and creator of CSM is GOD.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: August 16, 2006 11:06AM
Posted by: warringtonj
I get two error messages. I did a complete reinstall after deleting all gp4 files

Can someone please help!

[makephpbb.com]

Join the friendliest site in the GP4 community
Date: August 16, 2006 11:10AM
Posted by: kewell_fever
get the decrypted version of the gp4.exe found on the old downloads section
Date: August 16, 2006 11:10AM
Posted by: johnnyw
can someone tell me where ican get decent car setups! because i tried several setups and nothing seems to work :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2006 11:12AM by johnnyw.
Date: August 16, 2006 11:14AM
Posted by: vesuvius
mod runs very well ,I only will have to change some cars ,change some gpxpatch settings and then f1graphics.cfg and it's perfect :)
Date: August 16, 2006 11:34AM
Posted by: kewell_fever
vesuvius, do u noe how to make add track specific cars cause i want to add the frech gp mclaren into the game but it didn't work

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2006 11:35AM by kewell_fever.
Date: August 16, 2006 11:38AM
Posted by: dark21a
the mod not work message error in istall CSMLIB line 80 ?
i have reistall gp4 and put the gp4 decrypted but the message the error continue
:-) One good documentation for istallation please

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2006 11:39AM by dark21a.
Date: August 16, 2006 11:59AM
Posted by: theRedRacer
The 2006 tracks profile, you have to manually add all these tracks individually? Or is there another way to make this proper?

..........................................................................................

Date: August 16, 2006 12:51PM
Posted by: schum6
i agree with SchueyFan, not evryone out there is going to use your work as there and take the credit. I personally dont use CSM but want this car in my own wad file to race with. Please can u release it seperatly like every other car has been. There are alot of people who respect the work of other people and dont want to be driving a 2006 season with a 2005 Honda. its just stupid.

So please can u release it to everyone, or else ill have to stop playing Gp4. this car is to good not to have.
Date: August 16, 2006 01:00PM
Posted by: warringtonj
The Mod Is Great! Keep Up The Good Work! Thanks Jloo for helping
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy