Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
do you watch champcar?

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Re: W300 Monza 10th September & Instanbul Results
Date: September 03, 2006 10:41PM
Posted by: MarcA
I do yes, and I went to it the two times it was at Rockingham, when it was good (Kenny Brack and Gil de Ferran days) and the Mansell, Fitipaldi days were even better.

Since then it's just gone downhill in status.

Date: September 03, 2006 11:22PM
Posted by: mortal
About the next season shape, without forcing people to do too much work, having to do complete repaints etc, and I can't paint at all anyway and rely on other artists to create all my cars, I vote that we keep the gp2 shape, we already have it and we can have colour banded slicks next season which is not too hard to change. My 2 cents :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 03, 2006 11:27PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
i think the tyres can already be used next race ;) i am working on it together with roberto...just need to know something: does the rear tyres needs to be wider then the front tyres? in the WGP i did that with my dunlop shapes so i say that they need to be a little wider but just want to know what others think about it :)

Edit: there will be 3 colors of bands on the tyres, red - blue - yellow
what color you will get depends on for what slot you choose your tyres. so if you want a red band you will get ''bridgestone'' tyres and for blue you will get ''michelin'' tyres and for yellow you will get ''mclaren'' tyres. anyhow on the texture it says all tyres are dunlops :)
so the tyre logo on the car next year will be dunlop ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2006 11:33PM by MDBSnake.
Re: W300 Monza 10th September &amp; Instanbul Results
Date: September 03, 2006 11:49PM
brunoboi a �rit:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Yeh, the latest news for those of you who do not know is that MDB will
> not be able to complete the w300 shape.
>
> We could therefore have the GP2 shape again, the champ car shape or
> something else? Any proposals are welcome and I'll create a poll on
> the website when we get some more suggestions
>
> I'd also like to think about tyres for next season, the series is
> restricted to ONE brand of tyre which is currently Bridgestone but we
> could have slicks for next season (like the WGP) and change the make
> to whatever they have (thoughts welcome)
>
> latest confirmations
>
> - Senninha Racing - Turnbull + Neil confirmed
> - EA Team W300 - Rayman + Bolscher confirmed
> - Ebi Motors
> - SCR W300 - Bolt + Fapitalle confirmed
> - VDV Racing
> - Scolari Racing - Mews confirmed
> - GP Racing
> - JJ Bud Racing
> - Team Shadow Subaru (AG Racing) - Wood + Buijs confirmed
> - Real Madrid Yermo (Yermo RBR)
> - Devil Fox Racing Junior - Postma confirmed
>
> ......................................................................
> ..................................

no way, Paco confirmed with me for the next season!

we made the deal when i took him that it was for this end of season + next one

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2006 11:56PM by R0b3rt0_38.
Date: September 03, 2006 11:57PM
Posted by: Paco
you said that yourself, there isn't a contract, so i'm free to sign with whoever i want, and that's what i did.

I'm against sigpics
Date: September 04, 2006 12:01AM
no one has contracts, its all about deals u make with drivers, we made one for 2 years so ur still with me

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: September 04, 2006 12:22AM
Posted by: brunoboi
I have contracts!! ;)

Date: September 04, 2006 12:26AM
anyone wants to drive in here? ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: September 04, 2006 12:40AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
my dog is still looking for a job;-)

Date: September 04, 2006 12:40AM
Posted by: Rico
Anyone willing to join an GP4 league where u do have to drive urself?
look here for more info [http://f1wgp3l.simracingworld.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4741&st=0] (it died before but theire trying to start it up again. we need at least 4 more drivers message me.
I can start up team(s) message me if interested at Rico_PZenith@hotmail.com
Date: September 04, 2006 01:05PM
Posted by: MarcA
NOOOOOOOOOO! Why change to Dunlop? Why can't we just leave it as Bridgestones?

What on Earth is wrong with Bridgestones? Nothing, so why change?

And if that idea goes ahead, make sure you do one with a white logo.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2006 01:08PM by MarcA.
Date: September 04, 2006 01:12PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
well why no bridgestones? because i made them now for the WGP in first instance...and those would be driving on Dunlops till 2008 i believe ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Re: W300 Monza 10th September &amp;amp; Instanbul Results
Date: September 04, 2006 01:13PM
Please leave the tyres and shape as they are, if team owners want to change their livery/sponsors for the next season or drivers want to change helmets occasionally then that is ok. What I'd really like to see is for the series to be made available as a csm mod so all of us can easily load it. Not particularly fussed about changing shapes or having teams on different tyres. I'm trying to keep the workload down for the race directors as well as it's their free time they give up to do the wad compile and run the races, post screens blah blah, what we need is more users who are prepared to put their hand up to that, now if it was a csm type of mod then I think we could easily have more directors available ;-) another two cents worth.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 04, 2006 01:24PM
I'm afraid my effort at a csm mod has fallen apart, I simply cant get my head around all the different things you have to change

Date: September 04, 2006 01:28PM
maybe someone knows what they are doing with that and can help us out there, to get the wgp & w300 in csm would be an ideal situation

Date: September 04, 2006 01:39PM
The things I need help with are;
- how to change helmet, steering wheel, arm postitions
- how to change arm colours

I can get all the cars in-game but cant do all those co-ordinate and number things in the csm files.

track dependant cars and helmets are also a problem but probably not essential for the mod as the race director will have to change these as the races go by

Date: September 04, 2006 01:49PM
I'm trying to keep car & helmet changes to a minimum to help you guys out there :-) aren't u on hols?

Date: September 04, 2006 01:49PM
Posted by: kizz360
ok im not really heavily involved with the w300 atm, but i think that you should leave the shape as a gp2 shape and maybe just change the tyres to slicks rather than change tyre compounds.

i know that many people want to change to dunlops and want a new shape, but isnt that changing the series into the wgp rather than the w300. Things seem to be working well for the w300, and if its not broken, then dont change it ;)

if you want to use new carshape then the wgp is here for you, and some teams are in both series, so why not use a different car in that series?

@brunoboi/mortal - i could give you a hand if you like with the csm set :) and if you need a 'race director' maybe i could run a couple of races if you need.

Date: September 04, 2006 02:08PM
@ Mal, It's just a school induction trip so it's only couple of days and i leave Wednesday morning

@ Kizz, Great to hear you may be up to running some races, we'll definately be in touch when we need someone ;)

With regards to csm if you can halp with the things listed earlier or could maybe make a whole mod yourself it would be a massive help

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy