W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
Well, I think it's only truly fair to wait for Maikel's shape and then we vote to decide.

It just is a pain in the butt doing those lines by the engine cover in the Senninha car, have to do one by one, then copy and paste each rotated on the other side while carefully looking to make sure I placed them perfectly symmetric to each other ;)
well gui if you really have troubles i might paint it for you ;-) at least if you like the shape ;)
template is going fine atm

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Guimengo schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It just is a pain in the butt doing those lines by
> the engine cover in the Senninha car, have to do
> one by one, then copy and paste each rotated on
> the other side while carefully looking to make
> sure I placed them perfectly symmetric to each
> other ;)

Why? The Senninha cars are always too fast, so you won't see it. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
It is right that some are saying if it ain't broke don't fix it, but I have seen the new shape, and it is very good. But it does force everyone to re-paint their cars to the new shape, and I have no idea how to do that, I have to rely on the goodness of others to do that, so it does make work for everyone.
So to be fair, and not to say yes we will use Maikels' shape just because blah blah ;-) I'm asking team owners to submit to me via pm wether or not they wish to change the shape, I will not be voting as I run the series so as soon as six votes one way or the other is in I will announce the shape result.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I think it'd be smarter to show the shape first to the team owners and THEN vote.
in which case the vote shall just be delayed a week which im sure mal wont mind...

Not at all, it's not like we need it in a hurry ;-) Post the shape here and let everyone decide what they want ok.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
back to the actual racing and putting aside rules and contracts..

..friday practice tomorrow? :D

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Should be ;-)

hehe nice 1 :D

i predict an unpredictable 1-2 finish in free practice ;););)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Only in you dreams LOL :-P

:-o i'll thank you kindly not to diss my team :| ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
yes, i think we will definitely be 1-2! ;)

btw, can you send me my helmet with sponsors paul?

X (@ed24f1)
Check your PMs. ;-)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Check your PMs. ;-)

X (@ed24f1)
Check your PMs again. ;-) ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
same for you ;)

X (@ed24f1)
and again please ed ;););)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Can I find out who is lining up to be race directors next year? Ideally you should not be driving in the w300 series.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2006 04:13PM by mortal.
I'm still willing to run some races ;-)

Brazilian Grand Prix Qualifying

Panker was first out on track on what was a quiet day for him

Paul Willins set PWR's first competitive lap time

Rayman was the first pace setter as he looks to keep his championship campaign alive this weekend

Ricardo van Smirren showed an improvement for JJ Bud racing on recent races

Kurtis Turnbull found traffic on his first run

He went on to chip a couple of hunredths off of Rayman's time however

Guido Prins was 'best of the rest' for GP Racing

Maikel de Boer made his debut for Scolari W300

Will Wood looked to reinforce Senninha's position

Bobby Neil took the third place immediately afterwards however showing how close Senninha and EA W300 really are

Rayman retook first place

Turnbull faught back though, setting the fastest time of the day as Senninha Racing's home event

Greidanus put his VDV into 6th place

Ozzy Ed Greenhalgh did well to beat Paul Willins on his debut but he couldn't do enough to get the PWR off the bottom of the timesheets

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy