W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
how DARE you post in here without a picture of the car!! ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
just by using internet and my keyboard ;-) and the knowledge that you cant make me anything ;) as you need to pay money before you can kick my ass (flight to holland) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
;)

the worst thing E.V.E.R. has happened - i cnt get on msn!! ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Where's this presentation we were promised?

uhm...there isn't promised anything marc ;) i just hoped i could have showed it yet but just waiting on some extra stuff ;-) just hang on some more ;-)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
It was sort of a promise ;) You did say it would be posted here last night :)

...if everthing was going fine ;)
and i dont have all the files yet so it's not fine yet ;-) hehe
anyhow i dont know how long it will take from now but i promise the presentation is online before november :)

You can also say it's online before 3576 then ;)
at least it is much more updated than in wsrc :P

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Official Presentation of the World 300 2007 Racing Car

Ladies and gentlemen, we are here today to see the presentation of the new racing car. The car has been developed the last few months. A special team of designers started to work on it. Many thanks to the Snake Motorsport group. The specifications of this car are here below

World 300 Car 2007

Chassis: Snake Motorsports
Engine: WGP-300 V10
Brakes: Brembo
Electronics: Magnetti Marelli
Tires: Bridgestone
Suspensions: Snake Motorsports
Fuel: Shell V-Power, Elf, Mobil 1, BP Ultimate, Petrobras
Onboard cameras: Canon
Gearbox: Magnetti Marelli
Seatbelt: Sparco
Steering Wheel: Sparco

• Fuel choise is free up to 5 brands [Shell, Elf, Mobil 1, BP, Petrobras]
• Engine choise is free but using the WGP-300 V10 engine is possible and of course wanted by the W300 organisation
• Clothing is up to the team, some examples:
-Nike
-Brunotti
-Tommy Hilfiger
-Puma
-Sparco
-Adidas
-Fila

W300 have there own Airline companie: World Airlines
They will always transfer the stuff to the next Grand Prix
logo for the world airlines: [www.megaupload.com]

The studio shots are made and were proud to present them here...

And of course there has been a shakedown. Maikel de Boer (Team manager and driver Scolari) was the proud man to first drive the car, around Oulton Park. The reaction of Maikel when he got out of the car: "Wow, this car carries alot of power and its good driveable :) Today I didn't pushed the car to the limit but I really can't wait to do that in the first race of 2007. It's fun to drive this car because it's not only letting the driving aids do their work. You really have to work in this car what could make the next season very exciting". So far the reaction of Maikel. Also the other people who were there around the circuit were pleased to see the car in action.

Diego Noriega (Devil Fox Racing WGP driver) about this new car: "I saw the car running on the track and had also a chance to drive it for a lap. It's not very easy but fun to drive, a great car for the young growing talented drivers of the W300!"

Also Kyran Brazier (Scolari WGP driver) got the chance to drive it one lap and this was his reaction: "It’s a really greatcar. Its a challenging, yet enjoyable drive and i think will allow some close racing next year. It's exactly what any young driver needs to prepare himself for WGP."

Nick van der Voort (Subaru WGP driver & VdV Racing owner) was the last one beside the other 3 to get a chance racing with it: "I think the drivers of next year will have a great challenge driving this car, but fun aswell. I saw that the tail is a bit twitchy, but that's good for the young drivers. This is a perfect car for close racing".

The W300 car of course has been caughted on photo:

The car has been put several times on the circuit just to shoot some nice pictures:

Special thanks to:
Flash_Formula: for creating the WGP & W300 series
Öggo: for giving advice while shaping
Kizz: for giving advice while shaping
Il_dottore: for making b-e-a-utiful renders
Fast_Alonso: for making superb ingame screens
And everybody who gives this car a positive vote ;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2006 04:05PM by MDBSnake.
It's a great looking car, it looks much better than I expected!

It has got my vote ;-)
that car looks awesome, definatly got my vote would be awesome seeing screens of that car next year

btw what tyres are you using for the ingame shots? they look very good

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Really great and i hope we get to drive it next season. You certainly put a lot of effort into the presentation mate and that's paid off too

nice work ;-)

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2006 12:05PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Well, seeing as though Paul lied, i'm the first to dislike it.

It's too square, and some of the parts on it don't fit in with the rest of the car. I still like the GP2 shape as it all flows together nicely.

Maybe if Maikel were to make some small changes to the car, it would have my vote also. Such as:

Make the rear wing all one piece.
Make the rear wing endplates a little squarer.
Lower the hump that goes by the side of the drivers head.

Hopefully you read this Maikel and consider my advice.

Those humps give it something special. If he'd remove them, it'd become a car like all the others...
MarcA schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, seeing as though Paul lied, i'm the first to
> dislike it.
>
> It's too square, and some of the parts on it don't
> fit in with the rest of the car. I still like the
> GP2 shape as it all flows together nicely.
>
> Maybe if Maikel were to make some small changes to
> the car, it would have my vote also. Such as:
>
> Make the rear wing all one piece.
> Make the rear wing endplates a little squarer.
> Lower the hump that goes by the side of the
> drivers head.
>
> Hopefully you read this Maikel and consider my
> advice.

LOL!!
Which is why I said lower, not remove :)

Re: W300 07 Shape Presentation p81 Shanghai 5th Nov 06
Date: October 26, 2006 01:18PM
Posted by: mortal
Sensational presentation. Great renders and screenies. I can see SCR livery on it ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: W300 07 Shape Presentation p81 Shanghai 5th Nov 06
Date: October 26, 2006 01:19PM
Posted by: Overgone
Car looks great, nice job :)

[www.purevolume.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy