W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
Guido fire all damn pit crew :@ ;)
15th, well good race from 20th but still crap, good pitstop though!

Iceman-Kimi schreef:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 15th, well good race from 20th but still crap, good pitstop though!
>

Rubb it in will ya ;)

Magic Senna
R0b3rt0_38 schreef:
> wtf, what happened to Paco
>
> the cameras didnt capture nothing about it...
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> Roberto Yermo message from Byron : ''Byron is the best man on the
> world''
>

He isn't that interesting anyway ;)

Not a really good result, but we came 4 points closer to Ebi Motors. That 3rd place will be ours!
@ roberto, the other cars just came out of the pits ahead of him and he was overtaken by a couple of cars e.g Bobby Neil

@ NickV, you may be getting closer to Ebi motors but you've just been overtaken in the championship by SCR ;)

It's a shame I had to pit early as I would have been in the top 5 otherwise but ah well. Gareau's doing a great job for the team at the moment and we're really moving forward in the championship

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2006 11:05PM by brunoboi.
@ nick got news for you.. i will talk 2 u 2morrow..

Magic Senna
Too bad for me and the total JJ Bud Racing team, let forget this weekend and hope the next we can make up time we lost here.
@ NickV, you may be getting closer to Ebi motors but you've just been overtaken in the championship by SCR ;)

O NO!!!
IL Dottore schreef:
> @ nick got news for you.. i will talk 2 u 2morrow..
>
>
>

Get your creepy head onto MSN then if you want to talk to me ;)
Where are u goat!!!!!!;)

Magic Senna
Re: W300 Nurburgring 13th August
Date: August 14, 2006 02:08PM
Posted by: mortal
Constructors Standings after Round 8

Senninha Racing 310
EA W300 305
Ebi Motors 250
SCR W300 236
VDV Racing 224
JJ Bud Racing 193
Scolari W300 190
GP Racing 181
AG Racing 176
Yermo RBR 136
Team THR 133

Drivers Standings after Round 8

Kurtis Turnbull 181
Bobby Neil 153
Josh Rayman 152
Ebbie Attard 147
Bernie Bolt 142
Will Wood 129
Ricardo von Smirren 120
Paul Willins 119
Guido Prins 112
Ruben Greidanus 105
Nick Ovey 103
Alex Garceau 102
Jo Pellatt 83
Neil McLeod 81
Raymond Buijs 81
Tom Pellatt 74
Byron van het Bolscher 68
Gergo Panker 63
Jose Vivaldi-Sanchez 52
Redmer Postma 19
Francisco Fapitalle 16
Diogo Vincenzi 12

Dean Kittleson 61 (transferred WGP)
Roberto Yermo (left series) 14
Lucinda Yeung (left series) 13
Luke Russell (replaced) 80
Chantal Wrekenhorst (replaced) 52

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: W300 Nurburgring 13th August
Date: August 14, 2006 03:05PM
Posted by: mortal
Can you send me the remaining calendar update please Tom, ta mate ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
MDB-GP fires entire pit crew

MDB-GP has fired their entire pit crew after a horrendous pit stop from Gergo Panker. The stop was 20.7 seconds, which is obviously far too much. He lost 12 places and came in 19th, only ahead of Diogo Vincenzi.
The problem during the stop was that a wheel nut wouldn't fit. Then another crew member pushed the one who was trying to get the nut on away and said 'amateur' to him. That was something he shouldn't have done because he get hit in the facee with a wheel gun! Now hell broke loose. They were both fighting and Panker was waiting and waiting. It got even worse when the deaf coffee lady saw the incedent. She made them stop fighting and asked what the problem was. "We need a wheel nut!!" they said. The deaf coffee lady ran to the pit box and threw a wheel in their nuts.
Finally, the big co-boss himself, Maikel de Boer came to the pit crew, livid. He gave them the wheel nut and said that the crew will get a salary cut for this and maybe even worse.
Panker was not amused after the race. "I was in 8th when I made my stop, I am very disappointed. I WILL talk to the management about this." And so he did. All the members are fired.
But now, the team has to look for new members, and quickly.
We asked Guido Prins how he will solve that problem. "I'll go to DFR and for two marbles and an ice-cream I have them persuaded to work for me."

Signed,

The Press
yeh i was watching willins as he was running a very good race when i saw the fight from the crew so i fixed it quickly so Panker could rejoin the race and when he was away I took 2 wheel guns and I hit the 2 crew members in the face and a wheel nut in their nose. Then I walked to the pitbox of Scolari again and celebrated that Willins came in second :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Maybe we should also fire the pitcrew of VDV Racing or the man who plans my stops, cos again is a good race ruined by a shitty pitstop.

I'm sick of it. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
fire nick then he is planning ur stops ;)

Magic Senna

Press Release
Ebi Motors exceeded all expectations at the European Grand Prix, held in Europe. Nick Ovey's sensational drive to last was described by seasoned observers in the Aldershot Red Lion as "Tarso Marques style excellence." Team Owner Ebbie Attard's drive to fourth proved more disappointing, but Ebi Motors' Lawyer at Large, Hugo Largetrousers, remained upbeat. "I haven't got a clue what the championship positions are as I can't find anything in this thread, however, I think it's safe to say we're winning."

Many press critics have expressed 'surprise' at Ebi Motors ability to maintain racing and invade France simultaneously. The sport's infamous 900 year old observer, Rigel Noebuck, remarked "I definitely believe invading France generated better racing this weekend."

The team wishes to make no comment on unconfirmed reports that its French invasion force is actually lost on the Isle of Man following Olivier Grouillard's navigation.

Angus McBarnes, once a man himself, added his usual thought provoking insight on the weekend's events. "It's Miller no! Let me go! Let me go!" he screamed before jumping out of a window.
Turbo Lover schreef:
> Maybe we should also fire the pitcrew of VDV Racing or the man who
> plans my stops, cos again is a good race ruined by a shitty pitstop.
>
> I'm sick of it.
>
>

well becouse of them i won 2 stops, i think you're just going to slow the pit in, you need to be on the edge;)

HAHAHAHAHA

edit: at press release :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2006 08:38PM by Guimengo.
Iceman-Kimi schreef:
> well becouse of them i won 2 stops, i think you're just going to slow
> the pit in, you need to be on the edge

The only place you were on the edge, was the edge of the qualifying results of the European Grand Prix :

;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy