midland-toyota 2006 released page 2

Posted by vasstek 
Re: midland-toyota 2006 released page 2
Date: March 13, 2006 10:21PM
Posted by: vesuvius
I think JPM2002 is right he is not a leecher at all and he has only showed what can be done better and given constructive tips .if you guys think that leecher means that you modify someones work for your self then I think there are too many leechers out here in this forum ( I have modified many things for myself but have never released or sent them without permission)
Date: March 13, 2006 10:43PM
Posted by: Spoony
No i don`t think that he is a leecher and i didn`t say that. It`s only cause the release from tigershark. I only say that he could ask for permission so he can release it. If not no release. Comments and tips are always welcome.
Date: March 13, 2006 11:04PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@vasstek,great job mate,ok,it might not be "perfect" but i`m sure that will change.thanks for the car :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: March 13, 2006 11:14PM
Posted by: damunoz
jpmfw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @vasstek,great job mate,ok,it might not be
> "perfect" but i`m sure that will change.thanks for
> the car
>
>

hey jpmfw, where do you get that Albers helmet??? with the rhino's ad??
Date: March 13, 2006 11:24PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@damunoz,photoshop :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: March 13, 2006 11:26PM
Posted by: damunoz
mmmmm... got it... I use mspaint :) :) ;)
Date: March 13, 2006 11:54PM
Posted by: djtiesto1988
I really think that JPM2002 it's a leecher, there's no need to talk in this way to a person who has been hard-working in this project... And after hours somebody not only criticises his job, that besides tries to modify vassek's Midland.

I'm not agree in this way... No doubt, that's a LEECHER act...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2006 11:55PM by djtiesto1988.
Date: March 14, 2006 12:08AM
Posted by: MARSALA
Vasstek

who cares what everybody else is BULL@#$#$%%%
about!

Appreciate the CAR on Race Day
looking forward to your updATES... WHEN EVER YOUR READY.
i'M HAPPY WITH THIS VERSION.

Once Again Thank You for your wonderful effort

ciao
Date: March 14, 2006 12:42AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
I am really impressed with the high-quality textures, however is that right having 3 high-res tex files? For example E-Schumi's F248 only has 1 x high-res file?

Just a question, but the car looks great :)
Date: March 14, 2006 01:57AM
Posted by: vasstek
why don´t paint your tex too..and modified the original shape and ou got your car
if the mine are bad, good don´t donwload it, but is more easy give the job with the paints etc.. and modify it..

but i don´t have any problem with you, and with anything because this is my last car i think , i don´t make any real car and i wait this perfect versions to play with this,

and is my last post in this page.. i will continue to paint with the shapes that going to go released and put in the fantasy forum of gp4carpainting

bye!
Date: March 14, 2006 04:14AM
Posted by: felipefbc
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank JPM2002 look it that made!!!
We lost a great painter like vasstek, all for made bad comments, nobody see that all people that work here, make shape of car,helmets and good painters job, they do the best that they can do, if them leave the gp4community this will finish soon... a example like Yohan, he lose him motivation, and he leave..now 2006 cars are very slow in release, but all shaperes of community are making a great work for release the 2006 cars and they made the best, that is te reason for us to say
THANKS..........FOR MADE THIS COMMUNITY A REALLY NICE PLACE!!!!
Bye vessetek and thanks for all your GREAT JOBS!!!! and THANKS TO ALL SHAPERS!!!

PD.Sorry for my bad english.

Date: March 14, 2006 10:44AM
Posted by: Spoony
Also from me noooo!!!!! Stop running away. Why don`t you vasstek try to communicate with JPM2002 and try to solve this prob out. Also if JPM2002 don`t send it to anybody so he couldn`t be a leecher. Please be friendly.
Date: March 14, 2006 10:48AM
Posted by: JPM2002
Listen, I haven't send it over, I'm not planning to. I offered to send the shape to him, I never got a reply on it. As for Vasstek, I don't think you should run away from this, I'm not trying to insult you or anything, I'm just trying to help. So either you take my help, or either you go your own way, but be a man, and step up to the challenge. You can do it, you alredy did this car!
Date: March 14, 2006 10:58AM
Posted by: b-tone
> however is that right having 3 high-res
> tex files? For example E-Schumi's F248 only has 1
> x high-res file?
>
> Just a question, but the car looks great

good question :|

vasstek, maybe you should post in big letters you don't want any help or advice.
well done JPM for trying to help, and to anyone calling him a leecher, go crawl back to your little hole - and maybe look up the meaning of the word - i'm sure its in spanish too...

____
Tony

Date: March 14, 2006 12:04PM
Posted by: vasstek
mmmm what are you saying tony??

i don´t see that he help nothing, the unique, he make some changes for make the car "perfect"..see the post of intweb in e_shumi´s ferrari...he post some shost and the form that can make it, i don´t see nothig about intweb makings the car for e_shumi

i think that for play a game no needs 100% acurates models, if the people of this community like a 100% acurate´s cars... i can´t make it and i don´t make anymore...

and jpm2002, continue with you works...i will continue with the works that i know how that is paint and please don´t use my tex for you car, paint the tex yourserf

all the 2006 cars that are publising in this page finish in a battle or discursion, for what?? for the people wants perfct models for a stupid game..and don´t apreciatte the real work, many hours making a car for be the gp4 actualiced the same day toi the race...

i´m waiting your "perfect" 2005 mod, Tony, that i go to play when the 2006 season are finished...i think that is better play with the most cars 2006 posible in 2006 not 2007...

but i go to be a normal user..ho wait this perfect models to play with this..and more when my new pc arrive the thuesday in my house, that support any polis that contains the cars...

sorry for all, and good luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2006 12:05PM by vasstek.
Date: March 14, 2006 12:25PM
Posted by: TTM
Please vasstek, continue your work with Midland. I REALLY want see next version of car.
Date: March 14, 2006 01:21PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Me too vasstek :)
Date: March 14, 2006 02:56PM
Posted by: v@sh
I can see why vasstek is annoyed at JPM2002's modification of his work and I can also see why JPM2002 is trying to help. To be honest, I agree with vasstek and I agree with JPM2002.

Vasstek has spent so much time trying to get the Midland correct, maybe not 100% correct but as correct as he could from the photos and other resources he has. All that time and effort (shape and textures) would feel like a waste if someone came up to me and just started pointing out that its not 100% correct and I should do this rather than that etc. etc.

But I also know JPM2002 is trying to help, and to be honest JPM2002 while your intentions are good...your going about it the wrong way. Talk to vasstek privately or just suggest some things but you don't need to show the whole forum all the changes you've made yourself. Its counter-productive and damaging to Vasstek's efforts.

Quite frankly, on another note ever since we started getting very good cars from shapers and textures alike EVERYONE is now expecting 100% accurate models with 100% accurate textures with track specific textures. IMO, this is asking too much and only puts extra pressure on shapers and texturers (who are already on a tight schedule because so many damn people want the cars) to release their cars. A few years back we only had one car at the start and one end of season car and now everyone wants a new version everything a piece or wing or a change of sponsor is on the car. Everyone seems to be nitpicking here and there (and in truth they might be right about certain things) but theres too much and to me I think it actually drives away new shapers/texturers when I'd rather have more rather than less.

More encouragement people and less nitpicking and less expectations. I'd like vasstek to continue, as hes doing a superb job!

@JPM2002, I know you mean no harm to vasstek's works and your not leeching. But there are other methods and better ways to help without posting your own modifications.

Peace and Love!! - Vash the Stampede
Date: March 14, 2006 03:22PM
Posted by: ImRa
My godness I can't bealive what I read... JPM2002, leecher word was created thinking in you bro, you know what I mean?? Vasstek is one of the greatest shapers in the web, and I can't understand why you did that, and next, how you can said it to him...

I'm sorry but I think vasstek won't post any of his creations in this web. The most of gpg users are not guilty, but, thanks to JMP2002, you've lost another shaper.

Date: March 14, 2006 03:29PM
Posted by: b-tone
JPM is no leecher. he made personal modifications, which i'm sure we've all done.

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy