midland-toyota 2006 released page 2

Posted by vasstek 
Re: midland-toyota 2006 released page 2
Date: March 13, 2006 11:35AM
Posted by: TTM
It's hard to do perfect car or example accurate pitbuilding if you don't have good blueprints or photos.

Keep up good work vasstek. :)
Date: March 13, 2006 12:05PM
Posted by: willshui
thanks vasstek. beautiful car.
Date: March 13, 2006 03:52PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
could someone please send it me,link dont work for me,cheers:)

leespacedout@hotmail.com
Date: March 13, 2006 03:53PM
Posted by: Yulcsa
hi, really nice car!

i just have one interesting question... dont need to be the numbers on the car? cos i cant see it in that Midland.

Date: March 13, 2006 05:03PM
Posted by: JPM2002
Can't see it on the real car either!
Date: March 13, 2006 05:14PM
Posted by: Yulcsa
yep, i know, but why? isnt it a rule?

Date: March 13, 2006 05:24PM
Boy, are you gonna be pissed... Did some adjustments (for myself)

Date: March 13, 2006 06:06PM
Posted by: Sapo
JPM2002, did you adjust the nose? Because imo, the nose of the original vasstek mf1 was still to wide... This one looks better i have to confess.
Date: March 13, 2006 06:16PM
Posted by: damunoz
yeah, that nose is much better... hey JPM2002 can you send it to me, please? damunoz@gmail.com... thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2006 06:17PM by damunoz.
Date: March 13, 2006 06:19PM
Posted by: Tigershark
Excellent work! I think the nose needs a little bit of work but then again I don't claim to be an expert on the Midland car and I'm sure you've studied it a lot longer than I have. ;-)

Picture:

And a Rapidshare.de Mirror: **Download**

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2006 06:20PM by Tigershark.
Date: March 13, 2006 06:26PM
Posted by: oliver_33
please someone send it to me to oliver2007@gmail.com thanks :)

---
Date: March 13, 2006 06:41PM
The engine cover still needs some work, as for the little wings in front of the sidepod. The nose I changed just a little bit, but the thing that makes the difference is that I've widened the front wing supports, wich makes the nose look thinner. Furthermore I've lowered the rear wing, made a 'bulge' in the nose-cockpit area, and made the sidepod chimneys a bit larger. I'm now still working on the engine cover, I want to put the exhausts further forward, and work a bit on the diffuser...

I'm not gonna send it to anyone, but for vasstek, if he wants to have a look at it... I'm no leecher either, and my work is just the tip of the icerberg, so I'm not gonna take credit for it.
Date: March 13, 2006 07:11PM
Posted by: Karan
that rear wing position looks pretty good now jpm2002. hope vasstek can rework the model a little bit :) the textures are quite nicely done must say.

Date: March 13, 2006 07:27PM
Posted by: Spoony
Sorry JPM2002 but if you say its for yourself so it would be better to hold on what you say. Otherwise ask for permission to release it. Isn`t the right way to modify the work from others and then send via email to or pm to others. BTW you done it really good.
Date: March 13, 2006 07:37PM
Posted by: vasstek
see my images, i think that is the same nose that i make no??

and JPM2002, yes, your are a leecher, because if you know how make it more good, for what you no make the cars yourself??? you need give a other work for make the "finals", i think so..

for less than that of you are making, people of this communitty call leecher to another people, allways, in this page, the people are talking about permison, and you don´t tell anything about permison

the paint cost much for me, and i say other time, i am noob in modelling and i make these changes for make the most real posible into my posibilities, for "perfect shapes" we have to Enzojz, teraur, bojan, etc..

i make this car, for the people can play the most quicky that be posible, remeber that is a game, not a show to see the "perfect" car.. i think so

Date: March 13, 2006 08:24PM
JPM2002 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not gonna send it to anyone, but for vasstek,
> if he wants to have a look at it... I'm no leecher
> either, and my work is just the tip of the
> icerberg, so I'm not gonna take credit for it.

I haven't sent it, so no, I'm no leecher. I'm not gonna release it either. As I wrote before, several times, I'm willing to send it to the author, if he/she wants to have a look at it, and take some of my suggestions. Furthermore, I think there is nothing wrong with trying to make a car more to my taste. I don't think I have to ask permission to modify things I do on my computer, that I keep for myself. But then, ok, fine be that way. I wanted other people to have the same pleasure as I have driving a car that's nearly the one that is driving around in real life. I never said I was gonna release it, read the quote, I even said that I'm not even gonna send it over to anyone. I always stated that I can't even make a stupid mirror from scratch myself, that I onnly can modify, and make it more to my taste. So the problem is not so much me being a leecher, but you not being able to read and/or understand. Anyways, forget about it, everyone, enjoy vasstek's car, I'll enjoy mine, till a better one comes up.

Date: March 13, 2006 09:47PM
Posted by: madotter
even so jpm2002, dont you think its downright bloody disrespectful to take someone elses work that they have jusy released and spent ages on and basically just call it shite and post pics of a new "perfect" version??

I think its wrong, maybe its just me.
Date: March 13, 2006 09:59PM
Posted by: fast_alonso
lee and oliver, it's on the way :-)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Date: March 13, 2006 10:11PM
Never called it shite, and never called mine perfect. Mine is far from perfect. I just thought I'd adjusted it a little. By that I'm not saying that I'm a better shaper, I suck at shaping, like I said I can't make things myself. I'm not even saying mine is better, it's just my interpretation. I have given constructive tips, to make it EVEN better than it already is, but like I said, it's not so much a problem with me being a leecher, it you guys having problems reading, or understanding. And do you realy think I'm just spending 3minutes on it? I have spent hours today too, trying to adjust some things. And basically, he started from a car that was already made too. I'm just didn't ask permission, like he did to Teraur. But I'm not releasing mine in any way, so there is no harm in that. I alredy said, kudos and credits to both of them, without them I wouldn't even had a possibility adjusting. But if everyone is so stuck up their asses, then sodd off, I don't care. Then I'll post my pics, I'm free to do so, then I'll keep adjusting shapes to my taste, I'm free to do so, as I said a million times before, I'm not sending it over, cuz on the contrary what you people think, I'm no leecher, I didn't steal anything. I'm not taking credits for this or anything, I'm only taking credits starting this meaningless discussion, thinking I was talking to people that can read, and are not stuck up their asses.

Ps: The fact that some people wanted me to send them the revised version, does mean that I'm going the right way, so Goan...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2006 10:12PM by JPM2002.
Date: March 13, 2006 10:16PM
Posted by: b-tone
he's made some changes for himself, and offered the author his advice - nothing wrong with that is there?
and considering its based (ie. made by) Teraur maybe he should be the one getting upset if anyone?

@vasstek - your sig is too big.

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy