WGP Monaco Cancelled Season REBUILD!! Submissions Open

Posted by Flash Formula 
my own vote goes to the a1gp ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
A1GP, but forget the fastest lap.

I prefer F1 stylee, imo 1st should have a larger benefit than any other position

I like the points system as Mortal said.

'bout the Championship points I prefer F1 actual or the old CART points system is great also, what do you thing 20-16-12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 (or something like that, 12 cars scoring 'bout half of the field) .

We will have qualify or just the race session with the computer choosing positions?? I think if we have qualify than pole position points are ok, but I don't like points for fastest lap, it dosen't mean anything in a race.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
we have Quali included. and uhm probaly friday practice too..

Magic Senna
I like the 10,6,4,3,2,1 points system, but if the 2nd place is to get 8 points then make the 1st place get 11 or 12
Don't know about you guys but I can't wait :P

[www.purevolume.com]
Ok for now we can leave the bhp and driver points as is because at this stage there doesn't appear to be a better model going. All drivers should be able to at least get some points for each race. These points represent championship points for the driver but they are also used for the driver ability and range adjustment. That is why we should use that point score technique. If we use an F1 or AGP score method the figures would not be spread out over the wider field, thereby benefitting more drivers instead of only the top few of each race. 1st place 30pts, 22nd 1 pt. Using the wider set of numbers pver the whole field opens it up more, gives more drivers the opportunity to have their ability and range figures adjusted, at least that is how I see it from studying the figures. The top ten finishers in each race also get BHP points allocated to be converted into actual BHP to adjust their cars. How it will work probably remains to be seen but we can edit the rules somewhat once we get going to fine-tune it if we need to. For now I think we're looking good to go on scoring, we may be forced to start a short grid but I'm hoping that it wont be.
Good luck hey :-)
P.S. Watch out for SCR, we'll be in front of you ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I am not scared of SCR , i still need a testdriver and im thinking of Sato ;)

lol ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am not scared of SCR , i still need a testdriver
> and im thinking of Sato
>
>

Subaru doesn't have that much money :P

Thats why i sold your house ;)

Again? ;)
how much houses are left to sale then ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
ok, im still around, just not as much as before!!
i still want my team to participate in this championship, hopefully i still can!! i have both a team in the wgp and the w300, is there any chance that mortal could send me all the information i need in an email, so i can get back to you with all my information from my team.

regards
fisico04
*team manager of RTB

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
@IlDottore

Hey Boss!

Got my helmet ready, I shall send it to you when I see you online next :)

Speak to you soon.

[www.purevolume.com]
mortalwombat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok for now we can leave the bhp and driver points
> as is because at this stage there doesn't appear
> to be a better model going. All drivers should be
> able to at least get some points for each race.
> These points represent championship points for the
> driver but they are also used for the driver
> ability and range adjustment. That is why we
> should use that point score technique. If we use
> an F1 or AGP score method the figures would not be
> spread out over the wider field, thereby
> benefitting more drivers instead of only the top
> few of each race. 1st place 30pts, 22nd 1 pt.
> Using the wider set of numbers pver the whole
> field opens it up more, gives more drivers the
> opportunity to have their ability and range
> figures adjusted, at least that is how I see it
> from studying the figures. The top ten finishers
> in each race also get BHP points allocated to be
> converted into actual BHP to adjust their cars.
> How it will work probably remains to be seen but
> we can edit the rules somewhat once we get going
> to fine-tune it if we need to. For now I think
> we're looking good to go on scoring, we may be
> forced to start a short grid but I'm hoping that
> it wont be.
> Good luck hey
> P.S. Watch out for SCR, we'll be in front of you
>

Aren't we *meant* to be using slicks? I have a funky slicks physics I made a while ago lying around somewhere if you want to use it for the championship...

@ Fisico04 : Check you PM's

@ Mark, Cool lookin forward to it :).

@ Zepp, Yeah we are using Slicks.. Mayby we should try your physics out. send them to me when we meet on msn :)

Magic Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy