WGP Monaco Cancelled Season REBUILD!! Submissions Open

Posted by Flash Formula 
you guys are doing very well to put the championship back together, i am sure it will work fine, shame I have no wgp driving role, not een as a tester xx

flick x
I'll be the media and paparazzi as well :P Yeah, Ill hope to do a good job of it.

Do you still want the database, Il Dottre?

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Hey! I was planning to be the media! :P
I'm already busy with an article. Maybe we could set up a paper with all the news. And of course it will have a gossip-section. (And yes Gui, it will be all about you ;))
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mikey i will see when i can send you your helmet,
> or do you need more then only your helmet?
>
> ______________________________________________
> If you drive, stay drive and get some points
>
> Driver 1 of Team Scolari WGP and co-owner from
> Scolari W300
Erm.. Send what you can. I won't be a manager, but it could help out whoever chooses to hire me I guess.

But helmet is most important. Thanks

hey mikey check your pms ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Nickv and jonny should collaborate on the news. The results after the race will be posted to Nickv and jonny via email to do the art and by-line. Nickv sends his by-line to jonny for addition to the newspaper and jonny then posts the results for all to comment etc. here in a new WGP thread asap after the race. If teams have news submit your news items with pics if you have them to Nickv for official release in the WGP sticky thread. I'll create a new thread as we get closer to the inaugural race.

Team owners from W300 can now transfer to WGP. First in best dressed. If someone can knock me up a new livery for my w300 I can bring another team into WGP, any takers please as I have two drivers wanting to drive the WGP and the W300 will not start for a while. Can someone please message team owners to get on to sending their car packages in to Guido aka Il-Dottore the race director.

The race calendar is to follow the existing F1 calendar. We will start on an F1 race weekend with the current F1 racetrack for that weekend, any missed tracks for the season will be added at season end so a full track calendar will be run. Using Ricardo Lamperts' updates and the latest Bahrain etc.

We need someone to write up the pay document please and does anyone have the ability/range BHP system? Number of points added to ability/range BHP adjustments etc. according to race finish positions.

We are hoping, as long as team managers have submitted their cars to Guido in time, to run the first wgp race at Albert Park Melbourne Australia on April 2nd. If not we push back to San-Marino April 23rd.
That's the current wgp status for now. Help out guys if you can! It's your series too :-)
Ta mortal

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2006 02:14AM by mortalwombat.
Flick Wang if u want i we can take you as a ur reserve/test driver..

jonny Wrote:
>
> Do you still want the database, Il Dottre?
>
>

nah , but is there a perf file also cos i want to take a look @ that :).
btw do you have msn. its easy for results and stuff. ?

Magic Senna
No poaching my driver Jithendra, Flick is staying right where she is, as no 2 driver for my second wgp team :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Huh wich team is leaving then ?

Is there anything I can do to help series.

I know i'm not clever but if I can help I will

Flick x
I'd like to transfer my W300-team to the WGP. But can I drive for my team then? If not, I think I don't transfer it and leave it in the W300 and keep racing ofr Subaru.
But is there actualy place for so much new teams and the old teams ?

Depends if teams re-submit in time. So far only 3 teams last I heard.

I have my 2 teams to but its to big to send over hotmail so i need to wait when i see guido on msn .

IL Dottore Wrote:
>
> nah , but is there a perf file also cos i want to
> take a look @ that .
> btw do you have msn. its easy for results and
> stuff. ?
>
>
>

jonnya131[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk :)

Maybe post what the current status of teams & drivers list?

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
@ byron i got the griep ;). so i am not often online this week.

@ jonny thanks for the msn.

hmm the current status then

SCR

1. Ryan Achilles
2. Matt Houston

Tokar GP

1. Mick Schumacher
2. Alex Jacques

Magic Senna
IL Dottore Wrote:
> @ byron i got the griep . so i am not often online
> this week.
>
> @ jonny thanks for the msn.
>
> hmm the current status then
>
> SCR
>
> 1. Ryan Achilles
> 2. Matt Houston
>
>
> Tokar GP
>
> 1. Mick Schumacher
> 2. Alex Jacques
>
>
>
>
>

LOL , I got the ''griep'' to :P

well 'griep' is dutch :P in english its the flu ;) guido you will got the files of scolari soon

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Boss! Get in here ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy