WGP Monaco Cancelled Season REBUILD!! Submissions Open

Posted by Flash Formula 
not bad 8th and 9th :)

btw, merry christmas ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
I just saw the screenies and I saw that Diego lost his win in the last few corners , I am mad on Diego but oke , he still got second and beat his teammate , the speed at devil fox racing is good (something what i cant say of subaru) , only the drivers still need some more experience , diego , you lost a win but you are still the driver of all mine drivers that are performing good .

Great result for the team, but personaly not happy the way my race ended...and by the way why are our cars still the old pre test cars & running on hondas.. when we switched to petronas & new livery during the second test itself???

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2005 05:50PM by Jithendra.
bad result for JJ Racing !
Hope it´ll be better next race !
Keep on going jonny and sheepy !
scolari is going good :) it was a nice podium with champagne and a good christmas present of the santa :D and of course the dutch anthem which was the gr8est ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
OFFICIAL , BYRON DECIDED TO BIULD A WHOLE OTHER SUBARU CAR
----------------------------------------------------------------
Subaru WGP teamboss Byron decided to make a whole new Subaru car ,
it's name is gonna be the SRT-02 , the first car , the SRT-01 was
completly other then this new one , so we decided to give the name
SRT-02 instead of STR-01B , we hope our problems are now solved with
this new car becouse teamboss Byron needed to sell his private jet
and his huge boat , to finance this whole new car .

BIG NEWS , GUI BOUGHT A NEW BYCICLE
-------------------------------------

*DoOrNbOs* zegt:
i needed to sell mine private jet and my big boat for that new car but on that new car there is much more sponsor room so now sponsors are paying 40 million more so i can buy another yet later
Gui: in Rio, Dec.17 - Jan. 14 zegt:
I bought a bycicle :P
Gui: in Rio, Dec.17 - Jan. 14 zegt:
with sponsor money

And now the nex car is done , all team members in the factory worked very hard on the car , I needed to sell mine private jet for this car including mine boat but now the car is faster and have more sponsor room so I can get a private yet very soon again :) here a preview of the car (And remember , this is the release of the beast :P)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2005 09:16PM by Iceman-Kimi.
Another great news from Subaru , after they made a new car Subaru are now busy to make a whole new engine , and not just an other engine but a more powerfull turbo engine , Subaru are the first team in the wgp that are making a turbo engine , we hope with our new engine to get more power on the car .

Official tyre news
Dunlop has made some new rubber, the profiles aren't changed but the rims are made 3d and the rear tyres are wider then the front tyres. These tyres will be used for the first time in the next test session

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
YaY , I love wider rear tyres :D

Dunlop's truck just arrived on the place where the cars normally stand if they not being used (in flashes garage with other words ;)) they are being loaded now into the tyre room with labels on it for every team so you can pick them up from now.

[rapidshare.de]

Jeez! I've lost my seat - i thought i had a lenghty contract :(

Ok guys:
After a lot of troubles in my creationbreak I can give you a short preview of the new car from the JJ Racing Team :
I hope every teammember give me the OK to change the name of the car/team
It´s now the JJ Camel Racing Team !
Sponsors changed after they´ve broke the contracts !
Only Movistar stays on board. and Audi as enginepartner too !
New design and new chassis.
The complete Team worked so much to show you these first screens...
It´s worlds apart from the end of the work but it´s a little gift because it´s christmas.
And to the teammembers: TELL ME WHEN YOU DON`T WANT ME TO CHANGE THE NAME AND SPONSORS !
Sorry for the extrawork jonny in case of the website !
Shot´s:
Feedback always welcome !
The yellow parts will be replaced very soon...
and sorry for the bad quality !
*************screenshots removed****************

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2005 12:30PM by Kev188.
you didn't lost your seat, only the racing seat you are still at the team

ah, that car isn't so blinding now :P. Still a rainbow mess though ;)
:P
new screenies !
Have to work on the bodylines and have to bring shadows on...
hope it will be as fast as it looks like :D
ah and there are some yellow places -> ignore them !
************screenshots removed************

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2005 12:32PM by Kev188.
Improving :)

Try having that winglet above the sidepod turned to white, maybe will help balance the car a bit! But don't take my comments in a bad way, coming up with a design isn't easy (just look at my car ;))
nearly finished...
shadows and finetuning now...
Guimengo: I´ll make the winglets white and see which one looks better...
shot´s:

thx for the comments...
I'm analizing our team Data from this race.

We will have a heavy work for next year season.

So beware about Senna BR!!!

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy