WGP Monaco Cancelled Season REBUILD!! Submissions Open

Posted by Flash Formula 
oh well , we let gui rest and start with mortal ;)

Thank you ;)

And rocker... alright, alright. As the head of Senna BR Jr. I shall stir things up again!

Flick Wang, would you like to be our driver in the 300 Series?!
Luke will keep with us in the main team?

We are trying to sing with Buster (from the Mythbuster show) to be our official wind tunnel driver!!!

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Lovely, the car shall be ready for anything if Diego, Guido, Nick or Byron drive near us ;)
Are you sure that you don't want to be making the car more Gui-proof rather than blaming the others? ;)
Yes, you are the one who brakes his toes and ankles. I CAN drive, and really fast too :)
... onto the back of my car :P
I can arrange that if you want ;)

Anyway, here is the VdvRacing for the W300.

nice helmet sniper

and nice car Nickv

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
We are trying to sing with Buster

i don't think you'll make Buster sing :P

I'm against sigpics
If we have him crash enough times he just might :P
Ooo Senna BR Racing Jr may be on the verge of some huge breaking news! I just hope things go as I am hoping for, otherwise the breaking news will be a massive failure and I shall be doomed as a team manager ;)
Your are already doomed so dont be afrait ;)

I've already leaked a press release but it hasn't shown up so I guess Id better announce it here.
Flick Wang has a one year contract with SCR in their new W300 car. There is an option to move to the WGP series next year. SCR is also in negotiations for another driver, Further announcements to come soon. mortal scr team manager

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
thank goodness im on a 2 year contract :P

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Noooo... I am already 50% guaranted on a failure, perhaps 100% if my other move isn't confirmed. Holy crap :(
Alright peeps, breaking news!

In a press statement, WGP's Senna BR Racing #1 driver, Gui, has just announced he's stepping down from the position of Senna BR Jr manager.

"The team wasn't setup yet, I was talking to some people without the press knowing but I guess now I can let our WGP fans know what it was. I was trying to have an all-girl line-up for our 300S team, being the first team in history to give women this opportunity, but unfortunately Yulcsa couldn't accept my proposition and I've just found out that Flick had a deal with another team.

As far as things go, the Senna BR Jr project has been permanently cancelled."

I tried :(
-----------
OFFICIAL
-----------

It's confirmed Lucasinio and Turbolover will be the drivers of VdvRacing in the W300.
an announcement.... we have just signed DJSKYLINE for our junior team, this will be out team line-up

WGP - #1 Jithendra Shenoy
#2 P Naveen
T P Pavan

WGP300 - #1 P Pavan
#2 DJSKYLINE

OK GUYS:
Are there any nice guys who want to driver for our Junior team ( JJ Racing ) ??
We still need a pair of drivers and I think Jonny will be my assistent and take the W300 things in his hand !
What do you think about the CO-Manager-Job Jonny ???
If anybody is interested, pm me or jonny or write into that forum...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy