WGP Monaco Cancelled Season REBUILD!! Submissions Open

Posted by Flash Formula 
THIS IS WGP SERIES NEW THREAD... PLEASE USE THIS ONE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORLD GRAND PRIX - NOVEMBER 2005 TEST SESSION - RESULTS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the second test session of the WGP series.
This time the WGP Circus hits Barcelona in Spain for test 2.

Southern Cross Racing were the first team to arrive at the circuit, followed by FFR,
Devil Fox Racing, JJ Racing, Senna BR, Nismo Playlife, Black Hawk Racing & RTB Samsung Mugen Honda

Lotus Racing turned up as Lotus India Racing.
Galuoises Peugeot appeared as Subaru 555 after the Peugeot engine pulled out for the team.

But Tokar Racing did not attend the test for the second time, leaving their drivers up in the air again.

The Tokar Racing slot could be filled by a new team called Team Scolari, which arrive at the circuit
with a prototype wgp car. Maikel De Boer & Daniel Pettitt took part in the test for the new team.

Other new drivers are Nick van der Voort in the Subaru 555, Luke Russell for Senna BR Racing
and Bernie (The) Bolt at Southern Cross Racing.

The session got underway at 2:30pm on Saturday afternoon with Jithendra Shenoy in the Lotus India
going out first...

The rest is in leaving order:

Jithendra Shenoy / Lotus India Racing

[1:12.582]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ilkka Lahtinen / Nismo Playlife

[1:12.754]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wills Bithrey / Black Hawk Racing

[1:12.284]
Luke Russell / Senna BR Racing

[1:12.555]
Daniel Pettitt / Team Scolari

[1:13.137]
Stijn Vansteenbrugge / Nismo Playlife

[1:11.900]
Matt Houston / Southern Cross Racing

[1:11.455]
Guilherme Cramer / Senna BR Racing

[1:12.816]
Kyran Braizer / Flash Formula Racing

[1:12.566]
Tom Matthews / Black Hawk Racing

[1:12.285]
James Woolhead / Budweiser JJ Racing

[1:13.094]
Gary Chester / Devil Fox Racing

[1:11.894]
Guido Prins / Subaru 555 Racing

[1:12.172]
Naveen / Lotus India Racing

[1:11.586]
Nick van der Voort / Subaru 555 Racing

[1:12.490]
Maikel De Boer / Team Scolari

[1:12.403]
Craig Longhurst / RTB Samsung Mugen Honda

[1:11.961]
Jonny Ashby / Budweiser JJ Racing

[1:11.693]
Marc Ainley / RTB Samsung Mugen Honda

[1:11.844]
Bernie Bolt / Southern Cross Racing

[1:11.276]
Mikey McClain / Flash Formula Racing

[1:12.044]
Diego Noriega / Devil Fox Racing

[1:11.571]

Edited 13 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2006 12:17PM by mortalwombat.
Great Flash , Good Work ;)

hmm 11th :s

Magic Senna
Hey Gui, i thought you said you were trying to prove your salary...

Great.. We just made it in time i guess. Great show, very happy with the teams progress from the last test, but i dont quite know why i was so slow, how many laps did we do?? And by the way Flash it Lotus Indya.. India with a Y... Alright guys keep it rolling this series is gonna be a HIT!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2005 06:10AM by Jithendra.
Read it and weep :-P SCR rules!!! Many thanks to my test and number 1 driver. Good job boys. Us Aussie are showing them how it's done!! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Honestly Flash, I hate your computer ;). Please go over again over the performance files for drivers and engines, this can't keep going as I will be egged in the next test :P
Someone has to be the slowest ;) 15th...not so good.

@Flash, there's been a mistake with the helmets, Craig has mine and I have somebody elses :S
You have eighths one nick :P , hmmmm , Subaru Wgp , not so good , Devil Fox Racing , good , a third and a seventh place :)

hm, I had a lot of understeer ;-)

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
And I had bad day...

1st in fisrt tests and 19th in second.. Great downhill.. ;)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Go Jonny - I'm 5th :D:D:D:D James! Where the hell are you :o I love my new helmet :)

Why am the only one to have a different camer for the 3rd screenshot ;)

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2005 11:13AM by jonny.
*Diego "

@#~!in car
I have now a new fantasy magazine for the WGP made , its called WGP Racing Today , here is the first number :

UNOFFICIAL NEWS

A rumour has been spread through the paddock saying that Tokar team made a terrible mistake, heading its cars to Jerez instead of Barcelona, mistake they only realized after seeing an empty racetrack. With no time left to take the cars to the right place, team managers and drivers filled themselves with loads of Tio Pepe bottles. There is no conclusive proof, however, that this event really happened, neither the team nor the drivers have pronounced themselves yet.

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Remember everybody, the official WGP forum...

[wgpforum.proboards50.com]

marc try to bring your own helmet with you, for the next test ;) . so you don't need to use mine ;)

Magic Senna
that's a big-headed Gui at WGP Racing Today!!!! But the news is f*cking hillarious! ROFLMAO! ;)

I'm against sigpics
IL Dottore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> marc try to bring your own helmet with you, for
> the next test . so you don't need to use mine
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> ---------------------------------
>
> Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz, 1.5Gb DDR, Ati Radeon
> X800GT 256mb,200 GB HD

That's odd, flash has my helmet

Marclaren Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> IL Dottore Wrote:
> -----
> > marc try to bring your own helmet with you,
> for
> > the next test . so you don't need to use
> mine
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> > ---------------------------------
> >
> > Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz, 1.5Gb DDR, Ati
> Radeon
> > X800GT 256mb,200 GB HD
>
> That's odd, flash has my helmet
>
>
>

Yep but i think it is realy hard to make a good cars.wad in your own , and with 1 arm :P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy