Minardi PS05: RE-RELEASED NOW!!!!!!!!..... shots p8: 56k warning

Posted by MDBSnake 
so is mdb

Magic Senna
Stop crying , how many times isnt used dahie his drivers body etc ? And did you hear him ? Stop BITCHING NOW and go on with this thread , and if you want to BITSCH , then start a BITSCH topic and go BITSHING there .

EDIT - And i never BITSCHT that much in a post - EDIT

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2005 10:57PM by Iceman-Kimi.
fine, think what you want.

Ill just leave you with one simple question....

Is it ok to leech?

A whole shape ? No , A whole painting ? No , some logos ? Yes .

then your an idiot frankly. and this isnt the first time.

You may think i am an idiot , but i think what i want .

Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A whole shape ? No , A whole painting ? No , some
> logos ? Yes .

sir you are now officaly the new forum idiot congrats

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2005 11:09PM by Stan.
Stan Wrote:
> Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A whole shape ? No , A whole painting ? No ,
> some
> > logos ? Yes .
> sir you are now officaly the new forum idiot
> congrats
>
>
>
>
>
> Che Spettacolo!

Thx !

You all bastards have leached logos from brandsoftheworld! ;)

(Yes me too.. I am a LEACHER!!! Who cares)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2005 11:13PM by IWE.
So much energy wasted... It's friday night, have some fun!

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
_Erix_ Wrote:
> So much energy wasted... It's friday night, have
> some fun!
>
>
>
>
>
> [1991mod]
>

I am having fun :P

a quote from ross post:

Try alot harder next time and dont attach bits of my textures to that shite, especially without permission!
read above and dont skip read plz, its been covered

Surely everyones leaching the original designers, and Geoff who doesn't like modding. We all want the updates for fun, and shouldn't care if no-one acknowledges their work

guys i didn't wanted to start a fight, now new files are uploaded to my site with my own textures for the things that where ''leeched''
i'll try my best now to explain why and you may believe me or not.. at the end when the shape was ready and the textures (at least i thought that) ready too, i wanted to upload quick as possible and thats why i forgot to put my own painted stuff on the textures
of course this is no excuse for leeching so at ross & nick: with this message i apologise for release textures with part of yours on it without permission
i hope this all can be forgotten now

still have fun with the car

i know it isn't perfect but it is still my first carshape and i think it cant be compared with the ps04b

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Guys.. I cant start TeamEditor, it gives me a error and closes directly.. can anyone give me the GPTweaker Co-ordinates?!

Thanks in advance!

..........................................................................................

Woooo, great to sea such kidding @#$%& like this.

Someones says, that a car before was accurate. 1st!!! NO CAR IS ACCURATE!!! All shapers try to make it as real as possible but no car is 100% accurate!!!

Someone says that this car is much better than the car before, someone says that the older car is better. I think its a point of "how is someone thinking about...". Nobody can tell me what the best car is. If i say that the original gp4 sauber is the best car ever, than that is my opinion!!!

MDBSnakes car isnt the best. There are some things to improve. But its the first released actual minardi - we are in september 2005...

So try to discuss this via pm. Ask ross for permission or delete this parts and repaint that.

And now stop this kidding @#$%&!

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Hi there you all.

Just downloaded your great work, MDBSnake, but my car is totally white!!!!

Would you help me?

My last version had three minardi2005_X.tex and three himinardi2005_1.tex, maybe it is this... But I don't know how to make it.

what do I do?

Thanks in advance

The car is fantastic!!!

thks!!!
97kirkc Wrote:
> then your an idiot frankly. and this isnt the
> first time.
>
> ================================
>
> nick gah heat *dies* says: I washed my car
> yesterday
> nick gah heat *dies* says: that's like the
> highlight of my week

i think we established that already..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy