Posted by MDBSnake 
_Erix_ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The car looks good Snake! There's room for
> improvement but that's the fact for almost every
> car released for gp4
>
> If you have used parts of Ross' textures,
> apologize to him and repaint those parts.
>
>
>
>
>
> [1991mod]
>
thats the most sensible post all day. :)

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
If ppl have a problem over permission, why can't they discuss it in private, rather than pissing everyone else off?

lol iceman-kimi once again you amaze me....
ross and nicks ps0b4 is one of the best cars i've seen made for gp4, the shape is perfect and the texs are outstanding, its in a different league to maikels ps05
im not saying its crap, i think its not bad for a first car at all, theres places to improve it but as erix says theres always room for improvement

Ross his car is indeed great but its OLD, this one is new and adjust futher in the f1 season and like i said before you like it or not and if not don't use it then or give tips to make it better but don't bring his work down like saying it @#$%&!
excsue me, where have people like myself said its @#$%&? and notice how you totally ignored he admitted using ross's textures and you didnt say anything like its ok?

Its a shame to see this.
How can someone knowingly claim that the car is 100% theres when they fully well know it isnt, that epitimises the phrase "leecher".

How also people can claim that this excuse for a PS05 can be better than the masterclass that was the PSB04 v3 and the Early 2005 Car is shocking really.
I guess it has to do with the allegiances with MDBSnake for the various people.

If something isnt yours then you fully well know it. Then do the decent thing of pulling down the download and asking the original authors for permission which i doubt they will now give.
Also there are various inaccuracies you can see from various parts of that new Minardi. The sidepods being the most blatant example of "I cant do it well so what the hell". The whole thing is a representation of a majority of the community really, as long as it cclaimed to be something, no matter how remote from the truth it may be it is in short "excellent"

The PS05 from MDB-whatever is no way as good as the PSB04 but i guess GP4 times have changed.....leeching in the mainstream is now acceptable.....
you guys really are a pain in the ass for mdb he tried. and he didn't say it's the best.... probaly this will not motivate him to make more cars.

thank you guys

Magic Senna
your not reading! im starting to get annoyed at the lack of logic here. Were not saying anything about his car being @#$%&. We were annoyed he took textures from Ross and we were annoyed at iceman-kimi for getting involved with illogical paraphanalian. We even provided what we felt needed work to make it better.

no you said it looked crap

Magic Senna
kizz360 Wrote:
> lol iceman-kimi once again you amaze me....
> ross and nicks ps0b4 is one of the best cars i've
> seen made for gp4, the shape is perfect and the
> texs are outstanding, its in a different league to
> maikels ps05
> im not saying its crap, i think its not bad for a
> first car at all, theres places to improve it but
> as erix says theres always room for improvement
>
> __________________________________________________
> _______________________________________________
>
>
>
>

Yeah , i know , i am just amazing ;)

Iceman_Dickhead Wrote:
> How also people can claim that this excuse for a
> PS05 can be better than the masterclass that was
> the PSB04 v3 and the Early 2005 Car is shocking
> really.
> I guess it has to do with the allegiances with
> MDBSnake for the various people.
>
>> Also there are various inaccuracies you can see
> from various parts of that new Minardi. The
> sidepods being the most blatant example of "I cant
> do it well so what the hell". The whole thing is a
> representation of a majority of the community
> really, as long as it cclaimed to be something, no
> matter how remote from the truth it may be it is
> in short "excellent"
>

Well then... where's your super accurate Minardi PS05? Don't have one? No other "expert" felt like making one? I think THATS fairly accurate as a representation of this community. There are many who "claim" they possess the talent and skills to produce top-notch work, but simply "can't be bothered" to actually do so. Then when sombeody tries to step up and fill a void they get trashed by these same "experts".

How clueless some people apparently are.....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
and people wonder why mainstream people leave this part of gpg alone these days. You get illogical points like the ones above. ^

I very rarely post in this GPG section anymore, in fact i finished my last work of GP4 last night, and am glad to see the backside of this part of the community.

97kirkc Wrote:
> your not reading! im starting to get annoyed at
> the lack of logic here. Were not saying anything
> about his car being @#$%&. We were annoyed he took
> textures from Ross and we were annoyed at
> iceman-kimi for getting involved with illogical
> paraphanalian. We even provided what we felt
> needed work to make it better.
>
> ================================
>
> nick gah heat *dies* says: I washed my car
> yesterday
> nick gah heat *dies* says: that's like the
> highlight of my week

And i am anoyed that people are calling this Minardi crap so i say to all people that think this Minardi is crap , try and make a better one bij your self .

omg! we're not calling it crap! read the posts for crying out loud!

Hmmm , i can remember me that ross was saying that it was crap !

If someones stole your texture logos that you worked on day and night, wouldnt you by a little upset?

Hmmmm , the logos arent to difficult to make .

are you saying ross made the logo's in 5 seconds flat?
No , but i dont think he worked day and night to make them , then he is a s l o w painter

Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> No , but i dont think he worked day and night to
> make them , then he is a s l o w painter
>
>
>
> Team manager for Gauloises Peugeot WGP in the
> WGP Series , join the serie and have fun !

no he's an acurate and a good painter..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy