The end of the FW27!

Posted by intweb 
Re: My resignation.......
Date: October 19, 2005 11:46AM
Posted by: sunil
these long days waitied for this beautiful car would end up like this.

comeone intweb what happened to u suddenly. i am waiting for this hi-res car for four months or more. yet car didn't released and i am stilling waiting for this.and u say this for ur personal use and others who helped u only.

i knew this would happen one day. b'coz do u remember last time when some members were pointing ur work(five or six months back) and i asked them not to do that. with some misunderstanding u supported them and u were against to me. from that time i kept myself away from ur thread not to comment or praise ur work.just b'coz to avoid these situation's.

yet it happened here.

one thing i'll tell u whether ur front wing or car is accurate or not ,i 'll be the first to use ur cars for sure.
pity thing here is, this car went out to the beta testers only and they enjoyed well and now some of them are pointing to u harshly.

persons who are very much waiting for this car eagerly like me or more got end up like this.

thanks for ur great work till now.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2005 09:17PM by sunil.
Date: October 19, 2005 11:51AM
Posted by: oliver_33
very very pitty.. I've been waiting for this car very long time and it won't be uploaded for other people except beta-testers... %(( Maybe you change your mind and upload it?
P.S. For me it doesn't really matter what is the nose of this Williams looks like..

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2005 11:51AM by oliver_33.
Date: October 19, 2005 12:24PM
Posted by: intweb
The French version has been uploaded here and passed to m4driving and gp4italia.
This will be my final release (unless I gain my enthusiasm back or get better at modelling!).....

Date: October 19, 2005 12:27PM
Posted by: Kev188
I think it is a good car,but not perfect !
That´s all I don´t wanna kick you in a hole !
Please keep up making carshapes and textures...
I really know who hard shaping is , so I understand if there are some things which aren´t perfect,but maybe it´s because of GP4 and no of you.
So please change your mind and upload the car !!!
Date: October 19, 2005 12:47PM
Posted by: sunil
intweb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The French version has been uploaded here and
> passed to m4driving and gp4italia.
> This will be my final release (unless I gain my
> enthusiasm back or get better at modelling!).....
>

once again i am requesting u to regain ur enthusiasm and make the cars for GP4 sake not for the others.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: October 19, 2005 12:55PM
Posted by: v@sh
Hopefully I'm not the reason your taking a break from modelling due to my critics of your car. Like Karan19 said, its a good car, but not perfect...no car ever is. It'll be good to see you keep modelling :)

There are a lot more people on this board who appreciate your work towards the FW27 than just my comments on the nose of the car. So please don't resign just because of my comments, perfection is something we all strive for...

*waiting for board members to flame me about my comments*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2005 01:00PM by v@sh.
Date: October 19, 2005 02:15PM
Posted by: jpmfw
it`s a great job,release it intweb.please!
Date: October 19, 2005 02:46PM
Posted by: F1Master
Bloody hell Steve, don't give up now just as you are getting good at it.

Like i've said, I've been running this FW27 for a week or so now and I reckon its one of the best cars GP4 has EVER had and thats saying something. Its got some lovely detailing in it and the proportions are brilliant, you can tell someone has spent a lot of time and sweat on this car. Of course there will be minute details that are out but we'll never be able to agree on things, some here are saying the nose is wrong blah, blah but I have no issues with it....funny huh.

I'm a Williams fan of nigh on 15 years and its the car/technical side of F1 that excites me more than anything and I'm mega pleased with this car, really I'm not saying this to blow hot air up your ass, it truly is a great car.

To finish things as they are when you have so much left to do is crazy, have a few weeks break and pick it up again because you've got an FW28 to think about for next year :-)

As for the comments you've received, well a lot of them haven't even tested the car for a start.

Peeps, we need to lay off a little on the car makers. I'm not shy in saying a car has a few details wrong but I know when to lay off before I end up knocking them out of the mod scene. If there was a glaring mistake I'd have it but really I've spent about 30 hours testing this car and its grand.

Everyone was happy with the previous FW27 and didn't bother about its flaws yet we've got this car which is 100 times better and we're talking about small niggles....

Carry on Steve.

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Date: October 19, 2005 03:31PM
Posted by: Karan19
v@sh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Karan19 said, its a good car, but not perfect...no
> car ever is.

I never said that :O I was only pointing out the changes in the end of season car with that photograph. Not heaping a pile of unconstructive criticism on poor intweb here who's giving us these fine williams models for a long while now.
Date: October 19, 2005 04:24PM
Posted by: bones1834
Always felt Intweb's Williams to be the best.
Date: October 19, 2005 04:35PM
Posted by: jpmfw
suppose what we really need to be asking ourselves is,could WE do any better?.for the majority of us the answer would be no.
Date: October 19, 2005 06:02PM
Posted by: NuMbBrAiN
Intweb's cars are really detailed !

Date: October 19, 2005 06:08PM
Posted by: F1Master
And trust me, the latest one is exquisite!

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Date: October 19, 2005 06:36PM
Posted by: fongu
motivation isnt something that can be requested! If you cant be bothered making cars anymore, you just cant be bothered, sometimes the motivation comes back, but never coz of pressure from the forums!

Shame about the news, but at least one version of the car will be released :) Your cars are getting much better with every release, some of my early cars are shockingly bad, but just have to keep at it and try and get better

Date: October 19, 2005 06:42PM
Posted by: Willb
Very sad news. Looks like we'll just have to hope intweb gets some of LS's Williams love ;)

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: October 19, 2005 07:05PM
Posted by: Kev188
PLEASE KEEP YOUR WORK UP STEVE !!!
Is it possible,that you send me the template,to bring my car on it ???
Would be great !
And look,there are so much guys behind you.
We all think that your work is getting better and better so please..... don´t give up !!!
Date: October 19, 2005 07:06PM
Posted by: leon12
it`s a great job,release it intweb.please!please!please!please!please!OK?
Date: October 19, 2005 07:09PM
Posted by: Willb
Stop with the "Please release, Im begging you, oh Im kissing your feet" Its Intweb's choice, and by the sound of it, he has already chosen :(

One question Intweb, Why choose to make the other version available only to the people whi helped you. Surly if they are finnished then we can have a go with them?

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: October 19, 2005 07:55PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
car is online @gp4italia

but the site has reached the download limit
too bad for today :(
Date: October 19, 2005 10:11PM
Posted by: strongbow
just had a quick run in this car and i gotta say WOW! intweb, you're up in the same league as enzojz, oggo and a few select others (who also get lots of flak when a car is released - just look into oggo's f2k1 thread). you're probably exhausted and all the feedback feels tiresome, but let me tell you it's friggin awesome. you're the man!!! get a break and there's no real need for track-spec stuff if you don't feel like it. we already had enzojz quit (or not?) because of track-spec. i'm glad to have a top-class FW27 in my cars.wad.

rock on mate and huge thanks. ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy