In 2006 will be NT cars, I gues..
%)

---
Re: My resignation.......
Date: October 22, 2005 06:43PM
Posted by: intweb
Sorry for the confusion, I was using the textures to test the templates, that
are about to be uploaded.

These were completed when the car was finished, I just wanted to check them before uploading.

I am going to take a break for a week or two and see if the enthusiasm comes back. Thankyou for all the nice things ppl have said, I have enjoyed seeing the screenshots post of the FW27, it certainly looks ok.

It wasn't the actions of any one person that caused me to stop enjoying modelling, just a general realisation that after four months of working on something, the end result wasn't as pleasing as I'd hoped.

The templates should be available today in certain quarters and tomorrow in others.

Thanks again.

Steve.
Date: October 22, 2005 06:47PM
Posted by: Sauber89
dont be so hard on your self compare your skills to other car shapers and your up there with the best your a real newbie to pro story steve learning the skills off wai and updating the fw26 maybe the cars for gp4 just have reached their limit but your skills are results are not in question

Date: October 22, 2005 07:05PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
I had to render it steve, it would be a criminal act not to have :P I love the car btw, like I said, shame I can't put it in game, but I'll render it all day long ;)
Date: October 22, 2005 07:15PM
Loved the render Zeppelin101, got any 1280 versions???

If you did, I'd love to see them, my mailbox is in my profile.

Steve.
Date: October 22, 2005 07:24PM
Posted by: sunil
steve did u get PM from me.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: October 22, 2005 07:25PM
Sure, I've got a few, I did a couple of wallpapers for jpmfw and oliver_33 :)
Date: October 22, 2005 08:42PM
Yes Sunil, I did, thankyou.
Date: October 22, 2005 09:09PM
Posted by: Kev188
please tell us,when the template is available @ one site !
Hope you´ll get your enthusiasmus back and come back !!!
Date: October 22, 2005 10:12PM
Posted by: tom_f1
double post sorry

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2005 10:14PM by tom_f1.
Date: October 22, 2005 10:13PM
Posted by: tom_f1
nice car steve
Date: October 22, 2005 11:28PM
Posted by: Webber Fan
Intweb i would like to say something to you; your car is probably the best car I have seen so far and Im really looking forward to seeing more from you this year and in 2006, and in 2007..... Dont stop! You have my full support and if I can help you somehow (with your future works) it would be my pleasure. You are the man!

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: October 25, 2005 03:54PM
Posted by: Kev188
Is the template available anywhere now ???
Haven´t found it yet.
Thought it´s uploaded....
Date: October 25, 2005 05:15PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
question: what is the steering wheel position and helmet position. Thanks

BTW verry nice car. :) love it :)

Magic Senna
Date: October 25, 2005 07:00PM
Thanks Il Dottore, I'll fish out the coordinates for you, or maybe a kind forum'er could oblige?

The templates should be up any minute now, I uploaded them a couple of days ago.
Re: FW27 Post.......
Date: October 25, 2005 07:02PM
Posted by: b-tone
you're doing great steve :)

____
Tony

Date: October 25, 2005 07:42PM
Posted by: theRedRacer
Love to race with the car Intweb.. looking forward to see more of ya.. have fun on your break.. and stay with us m'kay?! :)

..........................................................................................

Date: October 26, 2005 08:10PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2005 08:18PM by intweb.
Date: October 26, 2005 08:11PM
Just wanted to let you all know, I will be releasing the remaining sets for the hi-res FW27.

The next set (British GP), will have significant changes to the nose and sidepod sections. I haven't started the changes yet, so please don't ask for any idea of release. All I will say is that as soon as I get the shape right and release the next set, the following sets should follow in quick succession.

I am currently working on something that isn't strictly a 'racing' car (for GP4). But I'll start work on the British GP car and my 'special' project, side-by-side. Hopefully this way I'll not get bored / frustrated with just working on the FW27.

Once again, thank you for all the feedback, I was completely shocked at everybody's fantastic comments about the car. I only imagined a few people would be interested in it.

I hate people that say one thing then do the complete opposite and I apologise for going back on my word, but I have been really suprised by all the positive comments about my work - they have given me a significant boost (that may even take me through the off-season!)....

Ok, that's enough.

Steve.

:)
Date: October 26, 2005 08:14PM
We heard the first time mate ;)

Good to hear you back with us :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy