High Resolution Spa-Francorchamps Complete **56k warning**

Posted by Mini Maestro 
you want feedback? huh? do ya?

buy me a new gfx card pls :( :(
bah..!!!!
i already said i would send you my ATi Radeon 9000 when i buy a ATi X800 and a whole new computer ;)
hehe... from what I've tested it's great but I only got to just before pouhon before I got bored with the uber po :p
cheers for the fix diego.

The new bumps are hard to drive on keyboard, is it only the kerbs that are edited in the .gp4 file?

the kerbs are edited in the .dat file :)
which kerbs are you using the feesable kerbs or the extremely high kerbs. if you are using the extremely high kerbs then :o they are seemingly impossible to drive with keys without flying precousiously near that wall
i'll try a different dat file then ;)

It looks great in hi-res, and i espescially like the lower formulae grid markings. ;)

One small request though:
Could you make another dat file, with the dotted line in the middle of the road from the exit of La Source, all the way to the entry to Les Combes(mainly for use with older mods)? :)

Also, maybe some white spray painted words saying something like 'Forza Alesi' or 'Senna Forever'etc, before the unnamed corner? :)

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2005 08:44PM by Berger_Fan.
i dont think adding line m,arkings to rouads is that simple, i think it can only be done by adding objects to th 3d file.
As Caelen said Berger_Fan it is very difficult to add those things to the track..it would involve editing the .gp4 file and my knowledge of that side of things is very limited....i will see what i can do though but no major promises :)
Apologies, I assumed it was a simple operation. Anything you can do, would be appreciated greatly. :)

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Done the different dat file & it fixed the shadow prob on the back end of the circuit!:)
but with the cig ads at the start i have this prob:(

Anyone any ideas whats going on here?

"QUIT DREAMING THIS IS REAL LIFE BABY!!!"

Amd 64 3200+ 939 skt 640kb cache,Asus A8V Deluxe Socket-939 VIA/KT800Pro,Kingston 2X 512MB DDR PC3200 400MHz(dual channel),Seagate ST3160827AS 160GB 7200rpm SATA 8MB,200gb Western digital 8mbcache 7200rpm,Radeon 9800 pro 128mb,Soundblaster Audigy2
thats a problem with the original track file it says this in the readme :)
wait for Spa v1.0 by Ricardo it will fix this prob and then use my update.

Diisclaimer// my update did not cause that bug :)
kit kat, i got that problem solved when i put Oggo's fix in the wad... I don't know why, but it got fixed.

Mini, what's the difference among the 3 *.dat files? lower kerbs, and what else?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy