High Resolution Spa-Francorchamps Complete **56k warning**

Posted by Mini Maestro 
yeah please load it up somewhere else, the forum here is great but getting new downloads takes here a long time and when they are available they are already old :-)
Here we go! I've uploaded all the 3 packs at Gp4Italia, and they're now available for download! :)
Happy racing with this amazing track!! :)

Part1

Part2

Part3

Wooohooooooooooo got them alreadyyyyyyyy part 1 and 2 as first part 3 fongu beat me on the finish line héhé!

Feedback will follow!

Thx for the track mini master héhé :-)
OH MY the track is sooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

This i find a superb job:

Hope we get more tracks cause i like them!

keep up the good job and thx again!
Great work Mini Maestro this track is superb.
great track! well atleast part of it. I'm getting a strange shadow bug just before the bus stop
I reinstalled Rl's Spa v0.99 then all 3 parts of this using WadUpdater and im still getting the bug

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2005 01:06AM by Karan19.
Yes i have that bug too!
ok phew I thought I was the only one. Was getting ready to take more drastic measures like reinstalling Gp4

nah jk :)
maybe its the megapatch
certainly not the megapatch cause i don't use it cause i don't like it at all!
I get the same shadow poblems as well. Only at that section of the track as well. Defo a mapping problem or .DAT problem
its like shadows of buildings, used dat file high, look at screenshots:

hmmm yeah, strange :|

mee to the same problem
from the screenshots it looks to be a problem with the shadow texture.
each track uses a few different shadows to represent shadows projected byt different tree shapes, it looks as though one of these tree shadows has been replaced with a square, probably an alpha channel problem.
Yeah, I've got the same problem. And Caelen is right, it's an alpha. It's in page 152 :) The tes file seems to be corrupted.. :)

Ok, here is a home-made tex file that corrects the problem in the way shown in this pic :)

Right click and "save target as" to download

sorry about that i dunno how it got corrupted it looks fine in my game.
Oggo's shadow is similar to mine so use his :) thanks for all the help Oggo :)

Feel free to point out any bugs..
And what do people think of the cameras and kerbs? FEEDBACK PEOPLE!!!!! good or bad :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy