The best painter came back! Welcome on board again my friend!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Thanks everybody!

Here's another quick one: Helio Castroneves 2008

[www.savefile.com]

Wow! Good and Quick!!

Hagi, my sincere welcome back. You were such an inspiration to paint helmets. Your 2005 Set is stored in my computer since the day you released it and they're the best pack ever made. Congrats mate, I admire you!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
were the 1994 and 1998 helmets ever released? because i couldn't find them:(. They look so great and i really want to have them
Thanks a lot Raul. I'm glad that people still remember my (pretty) old work.

Here we go. Just watched the match against Turkey and couldn't sleep because of all that noise outside. So I decided to make a special helmet to comemorate the qualification for the final and (hopefully) a victory.

[www.savefile.com]

They've never been released. But I still have them on a CD. When I come back from Nagoya on Monday, I'll upload some of them.
That would be brilliant mate :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Wow that Germany helmet is cool
A great dedication for our team
Are you german hagi?^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
nice Hagi :) could you upload your 2005 helmetset with .tex files? cause the one I have have only .tga and I can't get it right properly

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Yep, I'm German.

You can find the tex files in the 2005 mod. Otherwise, convert them with slimtex.

Here's the pack with all my old helmets. A complete set of all 1994 helmets, along with a few other helmets from 1989 to 1993.

Those files are quite outdated now (from 2005, so they only fit with 2004 Arai shape.

[www.savefile.com]
well, I use that shape with my 2005 cars.wad so that's no problem. with slimtex, I have tried, either the files get to big or they do not fit :( I don't have the 2005 mod cause I don't use CSM. So if you could upload them in .tex it would be lovely :)

Someone can make bruno senna 2008 helmet for me plz ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2008 02:48AM by lam.alex.
SkaaningeN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well, I use that shape with my 2005 cars.wad so
> that's no problem. with slimtex, I have tried,
> either the files get to big or they do not fit :(
> I don't have the 2005 mod cause I don't use CSM.
> So if you could upload them in .tex it would be
> lovely :)

Did you download them fromn GP4italia? I'm not sure, but I guess they were uploaded there as tex files.
no, a friend sended it to me.. I havn't found them at GP4Italia

woohooooooooo nice seeing you back Hagi, your pitcrews rocked the season you made them :-) maybe another set 2008 if you have some free time :-)
thanks for all the old helmets, it's saved me a job of doing hi-res 94 helmets for the mod, I presume we're ok to use them?

Thanks everybody.

@Skaaningen:

Here's the link of the set
[www.gp4italia.org]

I'm not sure, if they're in tex format or tga.
When saving the tga as a tex, open the tga in slimtex and select DXT5, DDS, full transparency and then save the file as a tex.

@Bigbrother: If I can find the old textures somewhere, why not.

@fongu: Sure, you can use them.
Great helmets! I really love that germany helmet
Looking forward to see more from you :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Hi hagi!!!

Do yu have some 2002 hi-res helmets? Because all we have is low his.....

I search on internet about them but......

thaNks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thanks for the 90s helmets :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy