hagi's helmets (56k warning)..........Kovalainen and D. Patrick on page 16

Posted by hagi 
nice helmets!

X (@ed24f1)
Van der Garde's helmet looks awesome!
Would you mind sending it to me? I want to see how it looks like in a Force India shape ;)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Brilliant helmets hagi!!!

Can I request you Olivier Panis Toyota Helmet?
I see what I can do. Still gotta do Danica Patrick's helmet, which will definetly take some time.
Ok take your time!:)
great to see non-f1 drivers' helmets!

-------------------------------------------
Very nice helmets. Especially Kanaan's helmet. :)
wow thanks for Kanaan helmet! :)
Hey everybody!

Sorry guys for the lack of helmets. Private life is busy and right now I'm quite occupied with a MOD. As soon as I finished the helmets (around 80 of them) for the WSC 1989 MOD, you can expect more F1 helmets.

Regards
no problem at all. i didn't know that you were involved with that mod, definitely looking forward to see what you have produced!

X (@ed24f1)
Great news indeed!
Hey everybody!

I just Vettel's Hockenheim helmet and thought, that should give a try on that one. The chrome is the same one like on the real helmet, but took quite some time to make that effect.

I hope you'll like it.

It will be available at gp4db.com
The Master came again! Good Job!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
nice work Hagi, as usual... but i'm still missing Heidfeld's Germany helmet too....

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
Thanks!

Daemon made a great Heidfeld helmet, but as it isn't released yet, I'm also working on that one. So stay tuned, coz the helmet is coming.

EDIT:

Finished Heidfeld's Hockenheim helmet. Will be available as soon as Tony uploaded it.
The Nick logo is from DaiMOn's Heidfeld helmet. I hope it's ok for you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2008 10:07PM by hagi.
Nice work :)
Both online now - [www.gp4db.com]

____
Tony

How do I put them in my cars wad as they are tga files not tex files....How can I convert them using slim tex?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2008 01:15AM by lanky180.
You can convert the helmets easily with Slimtex. The next helmets will be uploaded as .tex.

Heidfeld's helmets is updated and now contains the Q logo on the sides.

Here's the next helmet: Heikki Kovalainen.

EDIT

Danica Patrick 2008 IRL helmet

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2008 11:05PM by hagi.
deleted (thanks hagi)

My workthread here

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2008 05:41PM by Gusgus.
Thanks Hagi!! I will love to have them too in TGA as for renders are better to have them like that... no loss quality, you know ;)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy