FW27 - UPDATE - Release News on Page 45!!!

Posted by intweb 
I and we are not pressuring him. He should release his three days ago and he didn´t and I think thats not his style to say release date and release car a mounth later.Maybe something went wrong, I dont know but I would like to know. Again NO PRESSURE at all.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Re: FW27 - UPDATE - Screenshots P39 (56K WARNING)
Date: May 07, 2005 11:24AM
Posted by: Morbid
Webber Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I and we are not pressuring him. He should release
> his three days ago and he didn´t and I think thats
> not his style to say release date and release car
> a mounth later.Maybe something went wrong, I dont
> know but I would like to know. Again NO PRESSURE
> at all.

See heres where you go wrong. You probably don't mean any harm, and you might not even realize it. Also, this is not entirely directed at you. Its a bad trend that seems to pop up now and again, so hopefully others will read it too and this will have some preventive action too. So pay close attention, and I will try and send it buy you in slow motion ;-).

He should nothing. He said he would, he didn't, it doesn't matter, and he isn't accountable for it. You probably would like to know, but it really doesn't concern you.

There are several ways this situation can unfold. Invariably, it seems he cannot get back on track with the important stuff, without the car appearing for download. Even if you don't mean any pressure, this IS pressure.

I say scrap it.

If you want to KNOW something, understand that things come when they do, especially when they are for free. Asking for release dates create unpleasant situations like this, but don't get downloads out any faster. If anything, they tend to generate fewer downloads, because the artistic process that used to be fun, starts to feel like work.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
well said Morbid!
i will try and do this in the future.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: May 07, 2005 12:02PM
Your welcome :)

Date: May 07, 2005 12:06PM
Posted by: b-tone
*You're

____
Tony

Date: May 07, 2005 12:14PM
lmao, of all the people that cock up their typing, spelling and grammar, you pick me.

Nonetheless, I stand corrected, sir! ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2005 12:15PM by Morbid.
Date: May 07, 2005 12:20PM
Your forgiven :p

____
Tony

Date: May 07, 2005 12:22PM
Awwww... *blush* thanks man :)

Ok Morbid, you´re right. Intweb I´m sorry if I´m pressuring you I wont anymore I promise.

Ok, Intweb. Where is the car? RELEASE, RELEASE, RELEASE!!!!!!!

Just Joking, take as much time as you need!

X (@ed24f1)
for me it's no problem to wait for the cars, because i know they'll come sooner or later online and then i'll get them :-) the main thing for me is , i know the cars will be available and that's it, what makes me happy :-)
i know gp4 is not our lifes but like Webber Fan said, maybe something happened...
Earth is calling Intweb? Where are you???? You don´t have to release cars just answer to us, we are really worried!

I'm agree with Webber-Fan. Sorry for pushing you Intweb

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Date: May 09, 2005 09:04PM
Posted by: MLAM
Hey,

People have there own lifes to get on with too you know, he's probably really busy with other things.

I'm sure he will let us know when he has a free moment
Date: May 09, 2005 09:07PM
Posted by: intweb
Hi,
And sorry for not following up my promise of releasing the cars at the weekend, I had to rush across the country on urgent personal (family) business, not too bad, just something that took priority over GP4 (even missed the race!!!! :( ).

I've just gotten home now and am finishing the paintjob on the imola car and will upload them all tomorrow. You should be able to download them from one of the sites tomorrow.

I'm sorry that they didn't get up at the weekend, as an avid used of GP4 I know how it feels to want a download and it not come, I assure you they will be up soon and no-one has offended me! I've been around here a while and realise who means well and who doesn't!! ;)

The spanish car looks different again, although not as different as the Bahrain car, so should be able to work on this week and have up next week.

Hope this is considered good news, will keep you posted should anything change.

Thanks for your posts.
Steve.
Date: May 09, 2005 09:09PM
great news :)

i'll hold up the 2005 set update to include these beuatys :p

____
Tony

Great news Intweb.

Thanks !
Great news, sorry for attacing you persenel. Good job and I think all of us are Happy when it is released tomorrow.

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Date: May 09, 2005 09:13PM
Posted by: intweb
B-tone, you want me to mail you direct once they are ready tomorrow? Would that speed up your process?

Steve.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy