FW27 - UPDATE - Release News on Page 45!!!

Posted by intweb 
here is a pic of that;
[www.formula1.com]
in Saturday, 2nd Row, on the left!

X (@ed24f1)
It is different angle, but it shows what it needs to show. At the begining nose is straight and then at the end it falls more than Intweb has made and I also think that top of the nose is a bit fater. Otherwise, car is great and I can`t wait for release.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Re: FW27 - UPDATE - Screenshots P39 (56K WARNING)
Date: May 01, 2005 12:57PM
Posted by: Button14
also what im saying isnt a little nitpick its a big part of the car the nose area is probably the most noticed area of the car and i still belive andknow it is possible to make the nose a lot more accurate

Date: May 01, 2005 01:53PM
Posted by: Button14
k I dont like doin this because its me editing your work but I had a quick look in zmod and played around with the shape,

My edited version is on the left and intwebs on the right.I have changed the height of nose to make it look more like the real one, this is just to help u get a idea of the shape, and what im trying to tell you>

Agreed Button14. Your's is more acurate IMHO.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: May 01, 2005 02:05PM
Posted by: F1Master
I agree with Button14. The nose needs to be flatter, especially near the cockpit and needs to be raised a bit more and then a sharper droop at the tip.

Its a great effort and maybe these things can be applied in your next version intweb.

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
That what I was talking about.

Date: May 01, 2005 02:22PM
Posted by: F1Master
Oh, and the gurney flap (that strip on the trailing top edge of the rear wing) needs to be white with the rest of the wing.

Its only ever blue in testing, not during a race weekend.

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Button can you show us side shot of the car?

when it will be uploaded !!!!?!?!?????!!
And where is Intweb btw?

Date: May 01, 2005 03:22PM
Posted by: v@sh
I don't know. Hopefully we haven't scared him off.

What Button14 is saying is correct. I have to say, the discussion we have steve about the kink in the front area wasn't implemented in the versions. If it was, I didn't notice much difference. Just another nitpick I know, but its something I'd like improved.

Great car! Excellent effort as well! Just take these comments as good constructive criticism. Everyone appreciates your time toward the car. We just want to help you make it the best.
What are you people talking about ?!? I see many mistakes on Enzojz Jordan , and when I say that I hear angry voises and you all are making Intweb crazy . I think that Intweb has done a good job and I hope to see more work from him .

We are just trying to help him to make this car perfect.

But why you all don't do that to with ALL the other cars ?

Date: May 01, 2005 06:36PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But why you all don't do that to with ALL the
> other cars ?

We do, its called giving advice, not flaming it down, try it sometime.

Also:

On this and the other image, theres stripes of turquoise blue on the front wing at the front of it and at the rear of the wing.

Date: May 01, 2005 06:42PM
Posted by: ksg7312
Don't complain to intweb anymore!
He surely know his mistakes.
I'm convinced that intweb will make his works better than now.
very good FW27, intweb.
Date: May 01, 2005 07:11PM
Posted by: Karan19
intweb or anyone, can you tell me what tire pack that is in the onboard screenshots of the FW27, on page 39 please?
Date: May 01, 2005 10:23PM
Posted by: darrenj
wow!

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
guys, forget the release for weeks...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy