Williams FW 26 - V2 Preview

Posted by Dahie 
Re: Williams FW 26 - V2 Preview
Date: August 12, 2004 08:50PM
Posted by: calimbo
I knew that was going to be Last year nose cone, with a different wing. I knew that!!!

Re: Williams FW 26 - V1 Final Release!
Date: August 17, 2004 04:13PM
Posted by: welkener
Hello Dahie,

How long before we will get to drive V2 of your FW-26? It looks awesome! I'm also looking forward to the B-version which in my eyes is the most beautiful F-1 car out there now. I know you're planning on taking a break, but I hope you do the paint for the b-version of the FW-26. What are the possibilities of getting both a high downforce version of the B-version, as well as a low downforce version like will be used at Monza, and at Spa?

Thanks,

John
Date: August 17, 2004 04:56PM
Posted by: SHEEPY
is anyone going to do the new williams front wing carshape because for the hungry race the williams didnt have that wierd shaped nose
Date: August 17, 2004 07:58PM
Posted by: Willb
some one alread altered one of the williams out there I think it was Bojans. sounds like a job for the S E A R C H button 2 me :P
Date: September 08, 2004 05:37AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Dahie

Looking forward to the B-spec Williams FW26
Date: September 08, 2004 06:47AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yep!

I think it was intweb that edited Bojan's Williams to the 2004 Hungary Nose but he didnt release it. Then SimuItaly and M4Driving copied it to their site!

I think someone said that Dahie would start the FW26B in late September.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 08, 2004 07:29AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Yes I do recall that in a few posts earlier infact
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy