Mclaren 2004

Posted by bojan_tarticchio 
Re: Mclaren 2004
Date: March 14, 2004 09:42PM
Posted by: Briere
@Bojan : if you dont know my real name yet, well, check my profile and you'll see ;)

Date: March 15, 2004 08:48AM
Posted by: Stan
i whant to be included in the readme too for saying 'car is nice' :P

Date: March 15, 2004 08:51AM
Posted by: ralphi
Stan the only people in the readme file are those who say that te car looks great... And i think this car is great ;)

Date: March 15, 2004 09:01AM
Posted by: Swooping Falcon
really i was edging towards rubbish ;)

or SUPERB!!!

Date: March 16, 2004 07:10AM
Posted by: dolinseks
I had to post something, so that McLaren 2004 topic will have more posts, as BAR 006 topic. :-)

Date: March 16, 2004 07:24AM
Posted by: DEF
Bojan the car is great!!!!!

ps: includme in readme file...hehe

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: March 16, 2004 03:17PM
when will we get the new versions? i know that not soon, but are you working already on the new one, or are you with Wai still 100% concentrated on BAR 006?

Date: March 16, 2004 03:32PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
the bar is finished already ;-) , even though the sidepods are still symmetric

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: March 17, 2004 02:44PM
Posted by: chet
Where can we get the BAR??
Date: March 18, 2004 02:03AM
Posted by: watercolours
will be released between friday and monday i suppose.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: March 20, 2004 01:29AM
@wai
i've been using your preseason mp4-19 and i never liked the T-cam view right from the beginning. since i haven't seen a real T-cam view of the car 'till today, i think it's like that. but in today's qualification i saw the real one and it's much more beautiful. i'm sure you also haven't seen before. the T-cam view is so irritating in the released one that i had to switch to jag r5 for the first time. do you plan to update that part. i know your T-cam view was perfect in mp4-17d and i know you can repeat that perfect job on mp4-19.

@bojan
i couldn't have checked it deeply and i don't know if it is possible but the white background of the west logos on the sidepods seem to be less reflective and shiny than engine cover. that part look always simple black whatever the cam angle is in real life.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: March 20, 2004 07:28AM
Posted by: j_leinonen
is there coming an update and if is when it might be released???
Date: March 21, 2004 04:43AM
Posted by: vesuvius
any news about McLaren update?

Date: March 21, 2004 08:56AM
Posted by: j_leinonen
any news about McLaren update?
Date: March 21, 2004 12:56PM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
No news for now...

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: March 21, 2004 01:15PM
what about my question?

Date: March 21, 2004 01:51PM
Posted by: chet
The download link isnt working on the site??
Date: March 22, 2004 03:33AM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
@ watercolours
There's nothing wrong with the car, engine cover is suposed to be more reflective than the rest of the car, because of metallic silver color. Black and white parts are almost mat on real car. I spent a great deal of time working on alpha channels on this car, and I think I got it pretty good.

As for T-cam, I didn't look at it very carefully on sunday race, but I remeber seeing it Melbourne, at it was good to me. Maybe you could improve your tcam position' There won't be any updates on shape to be seen from t-cam anyway, but if you have a picture which shows we're wrong, feel free to post it here.

@ chet
My gpgamer site is now closed, all my files can be found on this site or on GPxCarpainting.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: March 22, 2004 07:50AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
this car is very god , yes god ;)
very realistic , only needs to be updated , but nothing more than that (**attention*** I wasnt pushing you just telling a truth , I´m very happy with the car now )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: March 22, 2004 10:37AM
Yes, my t-cam was strange too, coordinates weren`t good, but now is ok. Try to readjust it in team editor, where you can see the status of the coordinates and view from the T-cam.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy