Mclaren 2004

Posted by bojan_tarticchio 
Mclaren 2004
Date: January 11, 2004 02:01PM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
Hopefully, it'll be MP4-19 and not MP4-17-something.
Most of us designers recently agreed about who's making which car, in an attempt to avoid making double cars at the beginning of the season.

And so, me and Wai got this MP4-19, and here's first early screenshot:

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Re: Mclaren 2004
Date: January 11, 2004 02:09PM
Posted by: Swooping Falcon
wow!

i have to say i looks better than fusions already

Date: January 11, 2004 02:16PM
Posted by: Dinga
Thought you weren't making launch cars ;-p Looks lovely!
Date: January 11, 2004 02:20PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
it is in very ealy stage yes , but I can foresee the final result ;-) .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: January 11, 2004 02:38PM
Posted by: ajkundi
fantastic!!! looks brilliant! cant to use it
Date: January 11, 2004 02:43PM
Posted by: matt
thats a good idea bojan,maybe then each car designer can than update each car as and when they alter the car during the season

Date: January 11, 2004 02:45PM
Posted by: Madman271
fantastic!!! looks brilliant! cant to use it

Why you cant use it? :)
Well, I like this shape, and the textures as well. Have more screenshots? Can't visit gpxcp website due of server move.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: January 11, 2004 02:48PM
Posted by: ajkundi
i meant to say i cant wait to use it
Date: January 11, 2004 02:59PM
Posted by: fongu
Nice tex's Bojan, and great work as usual wai :)

Date: January 11, 2004 03:49PM
Posted by: F1Master
It looks great.

Is that a brand new model or has Wai just updated the Mp4-18 he did?

Either way they aren't very different cars in real life so it won't matter, it still loks brilliant.

about you designers agreeing to make different cars. I think Wai, Eronix and Erix are all attempting to have a go at the FW26 and are working on them right now. If thats the case then that talk hasn't done much good :-)

Great news for me though, being a Williams fan I should have three to choose from in no time at all.

BTW Bojan, are you working with Wai on making that FW26??? I hope so as a Wai/Bojan creation can't be beaten and thats what was missing last year - a FW25 from you two.
Date: January 11, 2004 04:19PM
Posted by: fongu
Yeah thats a cool idea, whos involved........coz i know latter on in the year viper will make his own carset :)

Date: January 11, 2004 05:18PM
Posted by: ViperF1

Most of us designers recently agreed about who's making which car, in an attempt to avoid making double cars at the beginning of the season.
A sad comment to this line , maybe BMWFan has finished the mp4-19 already.That's why that I said it earlier than I may release the mp4-19 late Jan. , there's not much modification to the textures , I'm not sure ,but the possiblity is very high.

However , your car seem great

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: January 11, 2004 06:17PM
Posted by: DEF
This texture was prepare for the first one ( I mean Mp4/18) I remember that topic...was promising as this one too...I had your first McLaren for GP4 remember that!!!

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: January 11, 2004 06:53PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Think the shape is based on mp4/ 18 shape. Its easier than a built from scratch. Differences between these 2 cars are not to much. So a rebuilt on the older shape is better.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: January 11, 2004 07:05PM
Posted by: watercolours
this news is really great. because i was considering to suggest the same thing. this way is no doubt the most efficient way. everybody can concentrate on a specific car and follow-up their progression. so no needless effort goes to one car from many people. and i am glad that wai had the mclaren. can you give info on other cars?

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: January 12, 2004 02:48AM
This agreement is between authors who did gamers.nl 2003 season, if I'm not wrong Eronix, Viper and few others aren't included. I don't want this thread to into discussion why is that.
Me and Wai will start with Mclaren, Duco and Erik with Williams, Guyon and Erwin with Toyota, and Matt and Nicola with Jaguar. This job spliting is just for season start, that doesn't mean me and Wai won't do Toyota for example. If we'll have enugh time, maybe we'll do all 2004 cars, who knows. I'd like to do both Williams and Toyota later in season.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: January 12, 2004 02:49AM
I forgot, polycount of this beauty is only 4022 :-)

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: January 12, 2004 04:55AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Sensational

To finish first, first you have to finish
Date: January 12, 2004 05:09AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
wow, that is incredibe! I dunno how you guys make it so good with so few polys.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: January 12, 2004 05:11AM
It's the texture work :-)

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy