Track overlay map

Posted by Ricardo Lampert 
Re: Track overlay map
Date: November 08, 2003 01:15AM
Posted by: watercolours
i hope it comes with a how to use info since i don't know anything about tweaking gpxpatch.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: November 08, 2003 03:25AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
YEW!!! *cheers*

Date: November 08, 2003 04:18AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
I think it will be easy to get it working. Just search for the ini file on your hd and put it in gpxcinfo like the pitbord, filter, logos, ... but we will see when its released.

Greetings Steven
Date: November 08, 2003 04:57AM
Posted by: Dinga
It all works "straight out of the box" and yes I've included instructions for use
Date: November 08, 2003 05:01AM
Posted by: Covfan
Where can we get it from?
Date: November 08, 2003 05:03AM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
where can i download it?

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: November 08, 2003 07:31AM
Posted by: checha
me too....???

Date: November 08, 2003 08:17AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I believe if you go [ricardolampert.drivingitalia.net] you should be able to get all of those things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: November 08, 2003 11:18AM
No! I've uploaded it here, just need to wait until Bruno updates the downloads section!

@ Guimengo - you believe wrong ;-p
Date: November 08, 2003 11:29AM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
Come on guys !
Dinga is the author of this track overlay maps and he deserve all credits about it. Not me 'cause I'm just a beta tester for him.

RICARDO LAMPERT

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]
Date: November 08, 2003 12:34PM
Good job Dinga ;)
Can you put in other websites? Because the main page doesn't open to other people, due to that software crap stuff. Maybe gp4gamer???? Or your website too!

Date: November 08, 2003 12:49PM
ricardo where can i find the espn tv logo???

Date: November 08, 2003 12:56PM
What software crap stuff? I upload my stuff here so I can keep track of how many downloads of each item I upload. But in the readme I always state that webmasters of other sites are free to put them on their own sites.
Date: November 08, 2003 01:20PM
@ checha: Download the ESPN TV logo from [www.we-do-design.com]

RICARDO LAMPERT

RICARDO LAMPERT
Date: November 08, 2003 01:54PM
thanks ricardo.. now i cant wait to have those maps in my game.. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Date: November 08, 2003 02:05PM
@Dinga:
The main page and other pages don't open on some computers. Only those that had gpgames oh the favorites list. I can open it in my house, but not at school for example (and I live in a dorm in college -> freshman). But I'll look around and hope someone posts it on their website.

@Ricardo:
Is there any way to get your camera positionings for the tracks??? I think they are sweet on the pictures you have.

Date: November 08, 2003 02:24PM
but if the work is ready and ricardo is helping u...why ricardo doesn´t post the job in his page

Date: November 08, 2003 02:43PM
@checha: I am just a beta tester of Kev Bell for this job and I will not publish this track map in my web site for while 'cause this work is not mine. Take easy and soon Bruno Gourdo will publish here in granprixgames.org

RICARDO LAMPERT

RICARDO LAMPERT
Date: November 08, 2003 02:46PM
Because he doesn't have the "final" release version! I worked balls out on this and finished it prior to going away to work for 2 weeks with the intention of uploading it HERE! as soon as I got back(only if GPxPatch v3.51 was released-which it is!). I've done all that so please wait until Bruno puts it on the site! Don't piss me off with this as I also wanted to be around to help with any problems people may have(most likely graphics card compatability problems)
Date: November 08, 2003 02:54PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Hmn, there are a lot of good sites.

But - if you or ricardo made this update - think its good if you can upload it to ricardo`s site.

Reason: I`m ever looking on ricardo`s page for new tracks or addons and if you made improvement or newer versions we can find it there also.

Think this can be very helpful.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy