2003 order slots ?

Posted by sleepyloafer 
2003 order slots ?
Date: November 12, 2003 12:15PM
Posted by: sleepyloafer
I've managed all the teams except the Williams and BAR. Can anyone tell me where I can find these cars to replace the 2001 order for the 2003, ie Williams into McLaren slot.

Many thanks if you can help me. I hope I don't need to use some editor !
Re: 2003 order slots ?
Date: November 12, 2003 12:20PM
Posted by: Guimengo
What do you mean exactly?
Re-name the files? Or the places where they go?
Williams changes with McLaren, and BAR goes where Sauber was.

Try downloading Viper's Williams 2003, it self installs to the slot you want (GP4 order, or 2003), or Erik and Duco's car.

BAR, look for Viper's or Erwin (I guess).

Date: November 12, 2003 12:51PM
Yeah, I know, confusing.

I want to use the 2003 performance files with GPxPatch and the perf files are in the 2003 team order, yet I haven't found the Wills and BAR cars to go into the McLaren's slot and Sauber's respectivly. I have tried Viper's Williams 2003 Release 2 but the wad installer is not giving me the option to install as 2003 order. I know some of his other cars do give the option to do this but not this one. The BARs I've downloaded are all for the original gp4 order.

Is it as simple as renaming the .gp4 and .tex files ?
Date: November 12, 2003 12:54PM
Posted by: F1Crazy
Is it as simple as renaming the .gp4 and .tex files ?

Yes; rename them to the slot you want them to go in from the original GP4 order.

Date: November 12, 2003 12:57PM
Posted by: Sennas
you should only rename gp4 files (let's say willimas to mclaren) and cp_xx.tex (to slot you wont; this is cockpit file) live other tex files as they are original. And of course install right coordinates with gp4 tweaker. I hope you will do it right...
Date: November 12, 2003 02:02PM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
There are a great tool called 'GP4 Livery Editor' made by Lo2k to reordering the cars. It's very easy and you don't need to rename any file. I used it to make my carset in 2003 order. Try it !

RICARDO LAMPERT

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]
Date: November 12, 2003 02:12PM
Thank you very, very much guys. Will try that Livery Editor.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy