2022 GP4 Time Trial League (F1virtual and friends) - Season Finished

Posted by Prblanco 

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Congratulations Gildoorf for your first win of the season. Great lap. (Y)(Y)

Very close battle between 1st and 3rd place. I think it was the closest of the season.
Kezen and Jordhy were not that far off too and so close to each other. Great job Jordhy getting in the fight (Y)

Great job everyone.

Me i forgot to submit a lap, but to be honest i am glad i did not because like i said all the competitors where close
and they deserve better positions.

Cya in Austin. (Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Congratulations Gildoorf for your victory. The track was so fun to drive with almost full throttle corners. However i couldnt find the tents in second sector for a better lap. I have seen the real strength of Gildoorf and Fongu again, how talented drivers they are, need s a great afford to catch them and sometimes impossible for me. I am looking forward the rest of season and the tracks that will suit my driving style more. i am still happy with my result. Jordhy you are becoming a competitive rival, great progress. Nice to see Deokastyler on the track. Thanks Prblanco for great season. Driving the same tracks by following the F1 real calendar is great.
Gutted, I barely had time to properly go for hotlaps, and I invalidated both :( Stupid me
Congrats Gildoorf, a fantastic lap, that lower rear wing made the difference in the final sector.
Fuel loads made a big difference in this round, and track limits on the keyboard wasn't easy.
Very close gaps, good round, well done every one

Thanks, guys.
Good round, truly impressive how gaps were so close for such a long circuit. Well done everyone!
I'm surprised with my pace for low downforce circuits as Jeddah, Silverstone, Spa, Monza and now Suzuka. It simply has not happened at Hungaroring, Monaco or Zandvoort. Considering this, next stages are not on my side, so nothing is decided yet.

There will be no .dat adjustments to next week's track. Those who wish to start practicing early can download Austin 2019 from Jorge's thread. Install on slot 2

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2022 09:13PM by Prblanco.
Blanco, i had to send my lap via email. Would you check it before publishing results. Best regards ..
I'm sorry, I had to pass on this one again, I just couldn't make a single proper lap :(

Jordhy's lap was slightly above average 100% PO which would be against the rules but, since he classified last, I'm willing to validate his lap unless another driver protests against it. Be warned Mexico is a heavy track on CPU, so please check your graphic settings to avoid trouble.

I'm very sad I missed this round as I built the original .dat file which was the base for drt's and later Jorge's updates, and this track is a blast to drive, especially the first sector.

Some people are asking me about next year, I can confirm I won't be hosting the League for another season. More on that in the end-of-season speech ;)

i hardly found the suitable setup that suits with my style in this track. there were still 0,5 sec i can earn. once i passed the 2nd sector at 1.01.8xx but at the last corner i failed and runaway through the line. i was planning a try at sunday but i was on boat at fishing ;). and i had to send my best lap with email. I had confused feeling about track at first but than i started to like it. A small fault cause at least 0.5 seconds in almost every corner. so you should keep the motivation in all stages.
i came across wtih Fongu's blog, and i saw how great was 2021 season. Fongu's comments after race was so detailed. i read that the last corner is psychologically challenging if you had good 1st and 2nd sector. and i feel exactly the same when i saw 1.01.8xx after second sector, and i tried to keep pushing for an impressing lap but that failed. The track gave all the real feel of racing, so congratulations to all developers.

I hope we can find a way to continue this league, with less effort and much fun.
i did my first laps in Mexico, i received 1.24.9xx. When i looked at last years results it seem so slow. 1.19s looks so far to me.
This year's .dat file has revised magic data, so lap times aren't comparable. Don't stress too much over it :)

Also everyone, make sure you use the .dat and .ini sent by email. Look at the example checksums!

@Hinyaldee: please use the .dat and .ini files sent by e-mail, your laps sent so far do not match track checksum.

Prblanco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Hinyaldee: please use the .dat and .ini files
> sent by e-mail, your laps sent so far do not match
> track checksum.

Oh crap sorry, I thought I used the proper version, well that leaves me tomorrow morning to go at it again. Will do !
Question to everyone: Jordhy's 1:24.812 lap arrived on the server 2h24min after the deadline. The lap is otherwise valid, and its log says it was driven Saturday morning. I did not ask Jordhy what caused the delay. He did not send any other laps. Should we accept his lap?

Comply with the regulations, when I realized, I played with luck, I had the clear impression that time had already run out. Rest assured, I accept the decision. And let's go to Brazil.
Rules are rules. He should disqualified. However it was nice Jordhy attended the race. Thanks to him for his lap.

Fantastic stage! Well done, brother Kevin! Good memories from 2021 battles. Let's see what happens at Interlagos.
Good job, Ksezen, excellent sector 1. And thanks once again Paulo for such dedication.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy