2022 GP4 Time Trial League (F1virtual and friends) - Season Finished

Posted by Prblanco 
I forgot to put 60FPS for my first few laps ;) But in the end I think I got the best I could manage to do because Im very inconsistant...
I do feel happy but lets see if the lap was actually good
@deokastyler your 6th and 7th sent files have empty logs, so they're not valid.

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
How is that possible... oh god :/
I'm quite frustrated right now but I guess it is what it is ;( I tried to get a new lap in just now but for some reason the same happened when I checked with HofxLap. Does anyone know what can cause this so I can fix? I don't know what changed with my game.
deokastyler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm quite frustrated right now but I guess it is
> what it is ;( I tried to get a new lap in just now
> but for some reason the same happened when I
> checked with HofxLap. Does anyone know what can
> cause this so I can fix? I don't know what changed
> with my game.

You should syart save/restore a bit earlier. If you ate so close to start line save/restore will fail valid lap.
ksezen schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> deokastyler Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm quite frustrated right now but I guess it
> is
> > what it is ;( I tried to get a new lap in just
> now
> > but for some reason the same happened when I
> > checked with HofxLap. Does anyone know what can
> > cause this so I can fix? I don't know what
> changed
> > with my game.
>
>
> You should syart save/restore a bit earlier. If
> you ate so close to start line save/restore will
> fail valid lap.

Ah thanks... that was it then :)
Well i am not happy with my laptime. I did not manage to pull together all my best sectors. I am sure a 1m12.5 could be done.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
I have a 1195 and im glad...save and restore dor me is not real....is only for arcade game...bye
Where i can find the results for round 15? Thanks
Zandvoort Provisional Results

1 JCaranti 1:13.017
2 deokastyler 1:13.366 +0.349
3 Prblanco 1:13.534 +0.517
4 fongu 1:13.761 +0.744
5 ksezen 1:14.039 +1.022
6 gildoorf 1:14.084 +1.067
7 Hinyaldee 1:14.898 +1.881
8 Jordhy 1:15.197 +2.180
9 Carl_gpgames 1:15.734 +2.717
10 Maverick1968 1:19.489 +6.472

Official results will be published here and sent by email once replay checking is complete.

Before the results, two things:

1) The initial Monza email had a mistake, track should be installed in slot 16, meaning saved hotlap should have extension *.hlq.
2) Suggestions for Singapore track?

Zandvoort results! After the nearly empty field at Spa, the boys are back at it and for the first time in the season we have 10 classified drivers! The track seemed to favour the analog drivers, with three wheel users in the podium places, fongu being the best of the keyboarders.

JCaranti continues his unbeaten streak (quite sure I've written the exact same sentence a couple of times already) thanks to a superb third sector. deoka returns in "styler" after a long absence to grab 2nd place. The gap between the top two positions is exactly the same as the one in Jeddah, which is the smallest gap of the season so far.

gildoorf was the only one who had his fastest lap deleted for track limits violations, but his backup lap still leaves him within a tenth from ksezen.

No changes on the championship table, and thanks to his perfect season so far, JCaranti can already be crowned season champion this weekend at Monza (earlier than Max Verstappen), unless gildoorf outscores him by two points or more.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2022 12:34AM by Prblanco.
Thanks Paulo.

Very good work on the dat file for Zandvoort, I really enjoyed racing around here (and last season), thank you.

There is a knack to the mid-sector on the keyboard, I'm glad I managed to get all my best sectors in one lap.

One day I'll dust off the wheel, but it's a close fight for second place in the championship.

Indeed an excellent update Paulo, and a promising release someday in the future.

What a battle for 2nd place! How good is to have you back on fight, Kev. And what a nice surprise with Ksezen always giving nothing but his best. Paulo is not as far as it seems, I think, so we have a game during the last 7 events.

Based on absences in early and intermediary stages I suppose fight would be even closer, and my current position would not be secured. Anyway, let's wait for the next events.

Jorge deserves all he gets, crowned any sooner.

Happy to see a good number of contenders back in the field, let's go!

Zandvoort was nice even in this early stage of development. So i say great job.

As for the laptime acomplished it was not my best possible, because in another lap i had 49.7 S2 so it
was possible a 1m12.5.
Anyway glad we had many participants and lots of laps.

I have not driven in Monza track since 2007, so i dont know what to expect.
What i do remember is the chicanes can be tricky because its easy to be outside the white lines.

After Monza i will be sandbagging a lot, i think its about time for other people to win or have different podiums.
Also i think it would be better for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place in the championship to have a nice battle till the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singapore i did the new layout many years ago( Look at my Track updates topic in page 4: [www.grandprixgames.org]). I just had no time to do a complete track update of it.
So i will try to get something going and pass to Paulo and we take it from their. (Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Even tho I had the problem that 3 better laps got deleted because the log wasn't there since I used restore option too late I'm more than happy because in the end I would have finished 2nd anyways :)
Great job with the track. Sector 1 was just amazing to drive :D
I have uploaded my lap to YouTube if anyone wants to see it by the way ;)

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2022 06:52PM by deokastyler.
Zandvoort looks already very good as a basic dat.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Monza results!

We had two series running this round, one comprised of Jorge and the other of everyone else. Jorge made the most of manual shifting and steering wheel to nail an impressive lap, 1.5 clear of the field.

The midfield is a different story though with 6 drivers covered by less than 4 tenths! gildoorf and ksezen once more reach the podium, while Jordhy gets a season-best 4th place.

In the championship, JCaranti is now 63 points ahead of 2nd place gildoorf. With only 6 races to go and 60 points available, this means JCaranti is the 2022 GP4 Time Trial League Champion! Congratulations Jorge!

Things are far from decided in the remaining positions, and we'll be back in three weeks for the next round.

Congratulations to the champion and to the entire organization of the event, now I am proposing that the champion from the next stage run on keyboard. I understand that more competitors are possible, but for one lap the steering wheel makes a huge difference, so for there to be greater motivation, especially for those who are coming, the championship should be played with everyone behind the wheel. This is my opinion.
The more competitors, the better.
Jorge is unbeatable, a true GP4 gamer like I've never seen before, and deserves The crown, well done Hermano!

I am a bit relieved after these 3 weekends, keeping my position by whiskers... Spa, Monza and surely Zandvoort has never been quiet places for me.
Well done guys, closest pack ever I guess...
Fight is on!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy