2022 GP4 Time Trial League (F1virtual and friends) - Round 9 - Entries Open!

Posted by Prblanco 
I'm slightly upset because I'm pretty sure I had the pace for 1:34 but couldn't put a lap together. It would be my big chance to finally finish better than 5th ;)


Follow F1virtual on Facebook and Twitter for the latest development updates
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Prblanco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm slightly upset because I'm pretty sure I had
> the pace for 1:34 but couldn't put a lap together.
> It would be my big chance to finally finish better
> than 5th ;)


I couldn't get the last corner right and gain more time, I wish I reached 1:35
klausfeldmann Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, what Jorge is doing is absolutely stunning!
> Really amazing! Congratulations to Jorge, once
> again!
>
> Will we se a race in this season with another
> winner than Jorge? I'm really excited about that!


Thank you Klaus.
I am not new to hotlaps and race competicions. Experience helps and the rest is to enjoy and to have fun.

Their are tracks that i am really bad like Baku, mexico. and zandvoort.
So yes i am hoping to get beaten in at least 4 or 5 events or more.
Its imposible to do a complete season winning everything.

In the meantime like i said its enjoying and having fun with the guys and following the current F1 calendar.

I was thinking making videos of my hotlaps and some 100% distance races using the same setup but thats in June.

Kind regards
Jorge.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Congrats on another win Jcaranti.

Gutted not to have finished in 2nd, my lap was just a second behind the leader had it have counted. But well done to gildoorf for securing 2nd place with an excellent lap, our private rivalry continues.

It's amazing how two laps can be identical, well done.


1994 V4.0 Mod | GP4 2022 Download Links
[fongugp4.blogspot.com]
I was trying to go below 1.35 but it was really hard to combine every corner perfect. I was suprized to see my lap is identical, but that made me happy because it shows i really push the limit. Thats the fun part of racing, i am waiting to return the real cellander. Apreciate for tracks, great jobs, thanks.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2022 06:15PM by ksezen.
Barcelona track is working at 5th slot in my game. is it ok?
here is the hotlap codes... would you check it? thanks.

GP4 1.02 Hotlap for track 5: Barcelona
Level: Ace / Frame rate: 54.0 FPS
Race type: Practise Session: Unlimited practise
Weather type: Custom Probability of rain: 0%
Car #10, driven by jacques villeneuve (bar - honda)
Power: 855 BHP, weight 610 kg, fuel laps: 2.2
Lap time: 1224:38.176 (split1 -:--.---, split2 14:19.688)
F1 Auto Brake : --- Clutch dev/mode: digital / switched
F2 Auto Gear : on
F3 Spin Recovery : --- Brake dev/mode: digital / switched
F4 Indestructible: ---
F5 Best Line : --- Throttle dev/mode: digital / switched
F6 Best Gear : ---
F7 Throttle Help : on Steering dev/mode: digital / switched
F8 Steering Help : on
SH percentage : 100% max lock: 12 rwcs: 50%
Setup:
20,16 R45.000:55.000F 24,28,33,38,44,50,57 5/5,5/5
ARB: F 03000 R 0300 Tyre type: Soft Drys
00/4/4/21/21/1400/38.0 [0.02] 00/4/4/21/21/1400/38.0 [0.02]
00/4/4/10/10/1000/58.0 [0.00] 00/4/4/10/10/1000/58.0 [0.00]

GPx started on 19-05-2022 21:14:58
Log version 1.16, GPxLap version 4.52
init, car, damage, cc checksum: fc7160b0, 00000000, 6015de08, 928cee6c
pit lane speed limit: 80
free practice cars: 1
save/restore car state: enabled
Custom track 5: 'Barcelona'
checksum 2314c3a4
Frame rate: 54.0 FPS
Possible failures: None
Random seed: 0,0,0,0,0,0
In-car setup changes: disabled
Pitstop time: -:--.--- (pitstop bug fixed: yes)
Session started normally
Everything seems ok except for those laptimes :-o

If you want to be sure, please send the lap through e-mail so we can see if it loads for other people in slot 6.


Follow F1virtual on Facebook and Twitter for the latest development updates
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2022 03:39PM by Prblanco.
i managed to put it in 6th slot. my lap time looks strange maybe because i used save and restore and i restored just before the start line, i remeber it makes problem.

Thanks for help, everything looks good now.
The save restore fuction has to be disable, its against the rules.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
JCaranti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The save restore fuction has to be disable, its
> against the rules.


i know, but for only practice i use it. i disable when i do my hotlaps.
Definetely I will suck this weekend. I can't get any better than 1.21s
SundayDriver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definetely I will suck this weekend. I can't get
> any better than 1.21s

Go with 17 front wing and 12 rear wing. The brakes use the original.

You should improve a bit.

Kind regards
Jorge.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Barcelona provisional results (visual checks pending):

1 JCaranti 1:19.466
2 fongu 1:20.573 +1.107
3 gildoorf 1:20.755 +1.289
4 SundayDriver 1:21.135 +1.669
5 ksezen 1:21.283 +1.817
6 Prblanco 1:21.902 +2.436
7 32BOBO32 1:22.038 +2.572
8 Hinyaldee 1:22.944 +3.478

Round 7 is already underway, the version of Monaco we'll use is available here.


Follow F1virtual on Facebook and Twitter for the latest development updates
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
4th place considering how terrible I was this weekend sounds great to me.
Prblanco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Barcelona provisional results (visual checks
> pending):
>
> 1 JCaranti 1:19.466
> 2 fongu 1:20.573 +1.107
> 3 gildoorf 1:20.755 +1.289
> 4 SundayDriver 1:21.135 +1.669
> 5 ksezen 1:21.283 +1.817
> 6 Prblanco 1:21.902 +2.436
> 7 32BOBO32 1:22.038 +2.572
> 8 Hinyaldee 1:22.944 +3.478
>
> Round 7 is already underway, the version of Monaco
> we'll use is available here.


Aouch, 3.4 down... I guess we need a Minardi here too :D
I am still slower than Fongu, Gildoorf and Sundaydriver, you are very talented guys, it is so compettive trying to reach your times. Aand JCaranti you are in another level with steering wheel, you remmeber me the guys, Steve Elenchevski, Kari Koski, Emanuel Goozzilla...
This week, i couldnt practice much, and when i could afford a lap of 1.21.2xx i said thats all i can do and stoped trying.
However i came Barcelona with and upgrade of "manuel shifting down". I put the shift key on "X" key and i shift down in some long corners manually, when the gears sis stucked. That really helped, but i need to get used to it.
The other key, is "S" for traction control "F8".
Hinyaldee i watched your lap, if you take 3 lt fuel and after formation lap do your best lap, while your tires are not so worn, you can do much better laps i am sure. And changing traction control key, next to accelration key (it is "S" for me) will also improve your laps. i remember It was very helpful when I discovered these tips.

And i am still learning about the impact of gear ratios, it is not about only acceleration, but also about turning corners without slides...

Monaco is special for me, i will try my best, i remember racing half long race in limited time trying to not crash years ago..., it was the the real pressure... i miss much...



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2022 08:42PM by ksezen.
ksezen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aand JCaranti you are in another level with steering
> wheel, you remmeber me the guys, Steve
> Elenchevski, Kari Koski, Emanuel Goozzilla...

Thanks mate.
Steve Elenchevski was my last team mate at the F1VWC in 2008. He won the overral race league championship and i finished third having missed the first 6 events and the final 2.
Kari Koski web admin and league director of the F1VWC
Emanuel Gazella i think you mean. He came before my time in that website.
Was so much fun doing TL, the team managers doing the thing to update the performance of the car, etc. Was awesome !!. I miss that.

Monaco, lets try out. Havent raced nor did hotlaps in over 10 years in this track. So i dont know what to expect.

Everone did very good laps in Barcelona, i congratulate all.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
ksezen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am still slower than Fongu, Gildoorf and
> Sundaydriver, you are very talented guys, it is so
> compettive trying to reach your times. Aand
> JCaranti you are in another level with steering
> wheel, you remmeber me the guys, Steve
> Elenchevski, Kari Koski, Emanuel Goozzilla...
> This week, i couldnt practice much, and when i
> could afford a lap of 1.21.2xx i said thats all i
> can do and stoped trying.
> However i came Barcelona with and upgrade of
> "manuel shifting down". I put the shift key on "X"
> key and i shift down in some long corners
> manually, when the gears sis stucked. That really
> helped, but i need to get used to it.
> The other key, is "S" for traction control "F8".
> Hinyaldee i watched your lap, if you take 3 lt
> fuel and after formation lap do your best lap,
> while your tires are not so worn, you can do much
> better laps i am sure. And changing traction
> control key, next to accelration key (it is "S"
> for me) will also improve your laps. i remember It
> was very helpful when I discovered these tips.
>
> And i am still learning about the impact of gear
> ratios, it is not about only acceleration, but
> also about turning corners without slides...
>
> Monaco is special for me, i will try my best, i
> remember racing half long race in limited time
> trying to not crash years ago..., it was the the
> real pressure... i miss much...

I only activated the traction control assist, I'm not sure what you mean ? I need to use the function manually ?
Official Barcelona results!

Six rounds in and we're still to see any big surprise in the pecking order. Though the gaps are promisingly close, it's still the usual names in the top positions.

Gildoorf and fongu continue their championship standings ballet, equal on points and results.






Follow F1virtual on Facebook and Twitter for the latest development updates
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
I literally opened GP4 only 20 minutes before the deadline, so I'm surprised I even made it into 1:21. Sixth place feels like a win ;)

Watching my replay later though, the driving was so sloppy I wanted to cry ;) could've easily found half a second there if I didn't leave things to the last minute. Will try to do better for Monaco :-)


Follow F1virtual on Facebook and Twitter for the latest development updates
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy