GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Rubendrome, Emmeloord [Testers Q&R p.122 | Quali p.123 Race p.124!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Seems I can't get score a higher place than 10th in the race. Could done better with double boost.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Good double points there for the team, bit disappointed as I felt I had more pace to be able to use early on, but didn't have enough to overhaul the small battle pack around 4th place.
So we go to the Netherlands, fitting for the team to close it's doors here. A podium is the aim naturally, but anything to finish on a high will be fantastic.
Really disappointing qualy considering our team boost. But both Jack and Chris had good recovery drives to get themselves in the points.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
That was a really disappointing qualy considering we had a team boost. But both Jack and Chris had a excellent recovery drives to get themselves into the points. Well done!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Just saw the video... that was awful... an error like that in the last laps... i should work on that for the future

My GPGSL Career
Congrats to Gareth! Good performance =)
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for Round 14 FLEVOLAND GRAND PRIX - Emmeloord, are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT MONDAY, 13th MAY 2019.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Emmeloord - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Emmeloord".
Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 12 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S12

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner: Matteo Scala - Maverick Track Performance
Round 02: JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - Suzuka - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - Maverick Track Performance
Round 03: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Road America - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 04: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Alpha Motorsports
Round 05: GRAN PREMIO DE SUDAMÉRICA - Boromo Superveloz - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 06: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 07: SUID-AFRIKAANSE GRANDPRIX - Kyalami Racing Circuit (Classic Layout) - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 08: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Österreichring (not A1) - Winner: Michael Pedersen - MAC Racing
Round 09: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - Winner: Paulo Silva - Ecurie Mistral
Round 10: GRAND PRIX DE BELGIQUE - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Winner: Michael Pedersen - MAC Racing
Round 11: TURKISH GRAND PRIX - Istanbul Otodrom - Winner: Gareth McCarthy - MAC Racing
Round 12: GRAN PREMIO D'ITALIA - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Winner: Christopher Hinz - Aston Martin Racing
Round 13: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - Winner: Nick Worseling - Southern Cross Racing
Round 14: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 50% - 4 AI Errors

Re: GPGSL S12 R14 Flevoland GP - Emmeloord
Date: May 06, 2019 10:18PM
Posted by: Darksoul
I'd like to join this series, still, but I am not sure which team list (for S13) is up to date?
Date: May 06, 2019 10:35PM
Posted by: shep34
Darksoul Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd like to join this series, still, but I am not
> sure which team list (for S13) is up to date?

The list posted on page 115 of this thread has a few updates to be posted, but is close to correct. A revised list will be posted in the next 24hrs when i get time....
A few confirmations to the above have been posted, plus a few things going on behind closed doors, yet to be publicly announced...

If you cant find a race drive, i will gladly take you on as a test driver at Demon Racing....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: May 07, 2019 08:15PM
Posted by: Darksoul
The Demon Racing car has a beautiful livery, at least. I love how iconic some of the cars look.

I am probably going to be a race driver at Christel VXR, though!
Date: May 08, 2019 12:42AM
Posted by: Bandon23
19th, yep my luck is unbelievably worse. :(

Hope last race will define a good ending to me, rather than bad. I'm tired of bad lucks.
Date: May 08, 2019 04:24AM
Posted by: Carlitox
Unspectacular, and dissapointing to not profit on the boost. I just want to get the season over with and start fresh. The pace is there, we just need consistency.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Date: May 08, 2019 08:00PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Somehow this season feels shorter than the previous ones.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 08, 2019 09:19PM
Posted by: Lucasinio
Running well placed in Silverstone - then plummeted down the order. Looks like I was held up in the pits for some reason? Shame as the car felt good

Date: May 08, 2019 09:41PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
Carlitox schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Unspectacular, and dissapointing to not profit on
> the boost. I just want to get the season over with
> and start fresh. The pace is there, we just need
> consistency.

Same here, but we'll get there. Let's nonetheless aim for a strong season ender and take the momentum into next season.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: May 08, 2019 10:01PM
Posted by: mortal
SCR is still looking for a test driver for S13.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 09, 2019 03:34AM
Posted by: Macca25
Was what we were expecting as a team.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: May 09, 2019 05:36PM
Posted by: ooleeeo
Completely missed the last race..will see the youtube video to understand what happened in it.

Kimi forever!
Date: May 09, 2019 10:25PM
Posted by: CaptinFranko
Great to see video coverage of a race. Luke is starting to hit form, but was unlucky in the race. He just disappeared!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Date: May 09, 2019 11:21PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Disappointing week-end, a race to forget.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy