GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
What a great race for Sean, very happy for him and what a thrilling battle in the closing stages. Good that Tobias got some valuable points and turned a championship negative into a positive.

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2018 07:56AM by SchueyFan.
Amazing podium for us! This time i was very lucky until the end! :)

But bad luck again in the other side of our garage.

Nevertheless, encouraging progress for the team. The raw pace was there for once... :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Finishing on the podium in second is a great result for me earning valuable points for myself and the team.
Congrats to Tobias having to fight his way up the field to get some points. Great driving from both of us and good performance from the cars due to great work from the team.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Looking forward to working with M.M. MotorSports next year; and my fellow team mate proving some minor language barriers with his gruff Scottish accent lol!

Och aye!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wouldn't have used anything higher than 10 for AI
> errors. Think I also mentioned that pre-season
> during Connor's track testing.

I think a few years ago in another series you suggested around 4, I used 8 and the same thing happened. 6 this year saw the accident retirements drop significantly to the point that it ran as a normal and close race.
Incredibly frustrating result yet again.
Well, I see my championship hope crumbling a bit.. :-P We were having such a good streak, I hope we can come back stronger than ever!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
senna9194 Scritto:
> I can stll retire in the race! :-)

Almost there. Last of the survivors ;)

My GPGSL Career
Congratulations to my teammate John, who did what he said before the race.

Sad I hit the wall at the beginning of the race, but I was not the only one !!!

Still nice points for the ONE team, well done mate (Y)

See you all at my home GP at Spa-Francorchamps !

lets eat some pot roast and Belgian fries.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
hot P O D I U U U M ! ! ! ! hot
At last we've done it ! Well done Paulo, stellar drive !
There will be champagne all over the night in the garage to celebrate that.

Another unbelievably unlucky race for Daly, once again. Really sorry for you mate, hopefully next time it will be okay for you.

WINNER! (H)

Feels great to finally get a race win after all this time and to get one with One Racing in its final season.

It's a shame my teammate crashed out but hopefully we can build on this and do well in Spa.

Save me some fries ;)

Solid points finishes for both drivers, yet I can't help but feel we were unlucky in that race and that we could have achieved a whole lot more.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
FlyingFinn19 Wrote:
> kedy89 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wouldn't have used anything higher than 10 for
> AI
> > errors. Think I also mentioned that pre-season
> > during Connor's track testing.
>
> I think a few years ago in another series you
> suggested around 4, I used 8 and the same thing
> happened. 6 this year saw the accident retirements
> drop significantly to the point that it ran as a
> normal and close race.
> Incredibly frustrating result yet again.

The boost announcement does state 4 ai errors for Osterreichring, but the calendar on page 1 says 25.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Wow off course, 2 cars out with only 11 finishing. What an absolute disgrace. I thought testing the tracks before the season meant these things weren't going to happen (11 cars out).

Absolutely insane number of casualty's, 9 cars out before half the race was over. I don't want a dismissal of results, but this surely cannot happen again? I know it's just a game but it's just ridiculous.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Demon Racing feeling quite fortunate to have had both cars finish, and finish with points. Great drive by Dan Mills, and a bit of bad luck for Seb which cost him a strong finish.
On to Spa we go, for a few local beers ahead of the next rounds action.....

As for the AI carnage at this event, yep not great - would suck to be effected. I can personally tolerate a bit of carnage as that can/does happen, but that almost bordered on too much.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
MDBSnake Wrote:
> Wow off course, 2 cars out with only 11 finishing.
> What an absolute disgrace. I thought testing the
> tracks before the season meant these things
> weren't going to happen (11 cars out).
>
> Absolutely insane number of casualty's, 9 cars out
> before half the race was over. I don't want a
> dismissal of results, but this surely cannot
> happen again? I know it's just a game but it's
> just ridiculous.

This old thing again, throw the toys out of the cot when things don't go the expected way. I have seen plenty of races with carnage like that in the real life. Having races like this adds a bit of realism to the league.

It also gives the guys at the back of the grid a chance to pick up a good results which keeps everyone interested in the series.

This race was fun to watch and exciting as well, what more do you want, MOVE ON!

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Oh dear, worst result ever. In other news, I am in Thailand for a month.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Stoopid schrieb:
> Solid points finishes for both drivers, yet I
> can't help but feel we were unlucky in that race
> and that we could have achieved a whole lot more.

Yeah, you're right. If it wasn't for the lapped car blocking me a podium would have been possible easily. Somehow I lost ~10 seconds on that lap I think. But bringing the car home is quite good considering the amount of DNFs so I don't want to complain too much.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2018 03:12AM by GPGSL.
We still have plenty of boost left, good thing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy