GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
One of the very few solid FPs for me this season, finally! But I've always loved this track and have proven in the past that rain suits me. I'm very happy with 4th. Also it was a promising first showing for Gianluigi - admittedly in an AMR, but I hope he got a good feeling for the track and can convert it in the main event. For Matteo, I hope he can improve a bit towards the qualifying.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
GPGSL Season 11 Belgian GP Qualifying

Welcome one and all to Spa Francorchamps for todays GPGSL Qualifying session. With the weather forecast looking quite unpleasant, the championship contenders will no doubt be looking to get themselves up at the pointy end of the grid...

MPR's Charrel Jalving is first to set a time

Followed by Sebastian Nell...

AMR's Jack Elleker edges out Jalving to take the top spot...

Gianluigi Silvestre takes 3rd quickest ...

Dan Mills goes 4th fastest in the DMR entry

Snakes' Douglas Spangenberg takes over that 4th place spot....

Nick Worseling shoots into 2nd place in the SCR....

Hinz takes 5th in the Aston Martin Racing machine....

Tom Dilain sets an impressive 5th fastest lap....

Chris Copeman goes 7th fastest....

Joseph Gilson stamps his authority on proceedings, wowing the crowd with a super impressive lap, over 0.3 clear of anyone else so far....

Local hero De Brukyer goes 7th in the One Racing entry....

Carlos Rodriguez can only go 11th fastest

Daly McClure clocks the 13th place time....

Paolo Silva clocks the 14th fastest time....

John Warrington is down in 18th....

O'Neill in the Alpha posts the 15th fastest time so far....

Michael Pedersen in the MAC Racing machinery posts the 10th fastest time...

Matteo Scala is left at the bottom of the time sheets in the MTP

Keranen in the Snake, is nearly 2 seconds off the provisional pole time, as the rain gets heavier...

The rain has really set in it seems, with lap times slowing right down....

Jalving is over 5 seconds off his initial pace....

Sebastian Nell over 6 seconds off his earlier time....

With many drivers still to take their second time laps out on track, it seems they will only be wasting their time as the weather deteriorates....

With over 7 minutes remaining, Tyrant's Tom Dilain pits, along with a few others who have conceeded defeat....

Aidan Keranen is still running laps as the session nears it's wet and soggy closure...

So we end a wet and wild qualifying session at Spa, with Southern Cross Racing's Joseph Gilson claiming a dominant pole position. This can only aid his chances of chasing down championship leader Tobias Kederer who sits down in 9th position. Fellow title contender Charrel Jalving handily slots himself into 4th on the grid.
The upcoming race ought to be a great contest, with weather predictions supposedly "good and dry". Until we meet back on the grid at the green flag, thanks for joining us.....

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Official Qualifying results Round 11, Belgian GP

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Both cars inside the top 10. That's a fantastic result for us for sure. Now just need the race to hopefully be dry and both cars to stay out of trouble and we may be in with a chance for some points.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2018 11:53AM by Mullet345.
Very happy with pole :-) Just need a good start in the race and to not crash.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
16th place and a lot of work to do to get any points in the race.
Frustrating qualifying session, hopefully our dry setup is better than the wet one!

X (@ed24f1)
15th and 17th we need a miracle...

-----------------------------------------------------

Now let's hope that I can actually finish the race. Another top 10 qualifying result, yes!

And congrats to my teammate as well.
Quite disappointing tbh, especially seeing a non-boosted Charrel this far up the order once again...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Tough session for all drivers, with our Demon drivers battling hard, with not too much to show for it. Right in mid pack for Dan which is hopeful for some points, and deep in the pack for Seb - will take a great drive to get something out of this round!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Another bad qualify for me, due to the rain getting heavier. Perhaps in race we can sort things out

My GPGSL Career
That could have been better

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Uh oh, I'm buried in the midfield, this will be a tough race

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
8th and 19th... well, I hope weather conditions in race continues unstable!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Very good pace by Gigi and Matteo once again was caught by worsening weather without any own fault. Let's hope the boosted car will this time help to fight back to the front. It's not all yet lost, mate.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
8th on the grid... got some work to do, but know a few inner roads on this circuit that I know very well, lol ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Pretty happy with 2nd, hopefully I can end my run of poor form with a podium

[Irony]Quite a good qualy with no boost and a lot of rain[/Irony]

Standard qualy with no boost. Can't really complain after winning last time out

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy