GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Apologies to the team as forgot to apply for boost due to being in Malaysia at the end of the window! Will re-adjust the plans going forward...

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apologies to the team as forgot to apply for boost
> due to being in Malaysia at the end of the window!
> Will re-adjust the plans going forward...

Shame.
Shame.
Shame.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
TEAMS ON SEASON 12:

*Aston Martin
*MPR (drivers confirmed)
*Demon (drivers confirmed)
*Snake
*MAC
*Maverick
*Alpha
*Ecurie
*Tyrant
*Southern Cross

1 team slot free at this moment!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
GGP will take 11th spot!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Tyrant's drivers are number 2 and 3 on the waiting list

Somehow I doubt that Arrows will be the next team to enter GPGSL, given Daniel has vanished from the face of the earth...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
natasp Wrote:
> Tyrant's drivers are number 2 and 3 on the waiting
> list

Blimey. Given Daniels disappearance I really could end up on the grid as a team boss again. Better employ some staff just in case ;p

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

On a serious note though, if the slot falls to me I’ll take it.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Looking forward to getting back in the car and hopefully grabbing some more points.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Just a FYI, I'm off on holiday 12th - 19th so if I don't post that is why :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2017 09:19PM by JohnWarrington.
Road America! A nice circuit, I quite recall RDing a race there..

My GPGSL Career
Tyrant Motorsports

Just making the announcement that we currently have at least 1 driver confirmed for Season 12, and that is Nata Cremasco. Still waiting on a response back from Chris Warrington, and still waiting for someone to show interest in taking the vacant test drivers seat (of course, things could change going ahead in regards to who is next to bring their team into the series so we may end up having to look for new drivers should it come to it).

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> natasp Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Tyrant's drivers are number 2 and 3 on the
> waiting
> > list
>
> Blimey. Given Daniels disappearance I really could
> end up on the grid as a team boss again. Better
> employ some staff just in case ;p

The great return!

Looks like an early start for the silly season.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Announcement

After my team boss Rodrigo reported that he would not go on with ONE team next year, I placed a request for a driver's seat at another team.
Until now, I have not received any response from any team so far, just CaptinFranco would consider my question if he gets the chance to put his team in place of ONE team.
Maybe I'm to early with my request (silly season), but I've allready seen that seats have been set up for next year in some other teams.
If there are any teams that need a driver for next year, send me a personal message...

I'm still without a drivers seat and team for next year.

Thanks in advance.

Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
SCR has a test driver vacancy.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Marcus, I can only offer you a test seat I'm afraid. I have not said anything as yet, because I'm thinking it's a race seat you are after.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
At GGP we have 4 vacant seats; pick your seat.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Stoopid Schreef:
> Marcus, I can only offer you a test seat I'm
> afraid. I have not said anything as yet, because
> I'm thinking it's a race seat you are after.

thank you Stuart, and yes I'm looking for a race seat... hopefully someone needs a driver for that seat, fingers crossed ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
@De Bruyker: I'm right that you'll find a good seat for Season 12. And I'm happy that all of you understand reasons that I'll continue only as driver.

@Greidanus, Mal and Ingers: John Warrington is available, too. And if someone needs a driver (if all seats won't completed), you can call GPGSL-3 drivers that isn't here!=D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy