GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Well, atleast i didnt drop further down the pack...Shame on Copeman :(
Disaster.

I knew it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
No idea where my qualifying pace went. It was a struggle from the start to end and that I even lost P10 in the end makes the disaster perfect. Only the pit stop helped me today and it was absolute fortune for me that Nell had the car issue. I only would have hoped, though, that I could have profited big from it, like he did in Montreal.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Very happy with 4th from my man. Not using boost, I thought he would tumble down the order after qualifying.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
No pace at all... I guess the whole team were affected by the announcement our team boss made prior of the race.

By the way: Somebody asked for renders. With me, it's business as usual. Send me the psd files and have some patience ;-) If you have a strict deadline, tell me and I'll tell you back whether or not I can make it. Otherwise, it's usually somewhere between 2-10 days.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Respectable results.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
After the quali disaster, not bad..

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Woohoo, not a bad recovery! Nice to have some points ;)

Thanks for the coverage, Greg.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Delighted with the result, think the adrenaline helped me overcome my stomach cramps halfway through the race.

As I said beforehand, I had the pace, and I was picking up spots until the engine died on me. Maybe because those guys are so into WEC they forgot who's their most important customer. ;)

Aaaaanyway, happy for Marcus! Well done mate!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
"This third place is dedicated to the victims of the terrorist attack in Brussels late on Monday. That all Belgians may have strength to follow their lives."

These were the words of Rodrigo Vilela, One Racing team manager: "We know many Belgians who took part in the championship In particular, Stefaan Seys and Marc De Bruyker, who were champions in GPGSL-3 View Marc overcome fatality against his people and get a podium only fills us with pride, "he added.

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Off topic - has any anyone heard from Gui recently? He's gone AWOL on all fronts :( Hope he's ok!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Yes my friends with myself... everything is ok (only chocked and angry),

but my thoughts are with all the families who have lost loved ones or who are wounded and are fighting for their lives in hospital, after the cowardly attack in our country yesterday.

I'm glad I took third place and I dedicate this podium place to all the victims and people in Belgium,

" Alone we are strong,
together we are stronger,
don't let them bring us down "

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 06:38PM by Brett Sinclair.
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes my friends with myself... everything is ok
> (only chocked and angry),
>
> but my thoughts are with all the families who have
> lost loved ones or who are wounded and are
> fighting for their lives in hospital, after the
> cowardly attack in our country yesterday.
>
> I'm glad I took third place and I dedicate this
> podium place to all the victims and people in
> Belgium,
>
> " Alone we are strong,
> together we are stronger,
> don't let them bring us down "
>
> [www.theuniversnews.com]
> 016/03/Brussels-attacks-570x380.jpghttp://i.alalam
> .ir/news/Image/Inner-Media/2016/03/23/alalam_63594
> 3316567412623_25f_4x3.jpg

Marc... it's so good to read that you and your family are OK!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
With regards to the future of TNR, I leave the decision with you lot and apply/address the rules how you feel correct.

Hands up, the last season I have not been as active. I've just been too busy bringing up my little boy in his first year, so I've not even read the pages as much as I did. To busy changing Leo's nappy whoop ass than preparing the season special Silverstone TNR whoopass engine.

I think I was pretty good in all previous years, and feel I've given a lot to the league in terms of attempted humour (Seat Magazine); the atrocity and forgettable Le Mans GP coverage (I still LOL at it); the car of shame ritual and the livery launches. I do feel our team has a good stamp in the GPGSL heritage.

If TNR are dismissed, so be it. But if there are grounds for a reassessment, I do believe that now my little boy is getting more independent, I will be able to spare the time I did in the years before in contributing.

It's up to you lot - unless the next team in line is already signed and sealed, take it to the board! :)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm schrieb:
> Off topic - has any anyone heard from Gui
> recently? He's gone AWOL on all fronts :( Hope
> he's ok!

He's quite active on racedepartment

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 07:06PM by kedy89.

NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT

Pulsar Racing Team are delighted to confirm their full Season 11 driver lineup, and we hope the drivers we have selected will bring us success in our first season of racing.

We wanted our race pairing to consist of an experienced driver with proven abilities at scoring points alongside a promising younger driver looking to make their first full step into a racing environment. So, please, I would like to welcome Chris Warrington and Natã Cremasco to the team as our race drivers, and we hope they enjoy the greatest amount of success with us.

Secondly, team owner Jake Legge has already announced that he will take a testing role with the team, and will be partnered by newcomer Joshua Collins. Josh met our preferred test driver criteria of having no experience in the league, and we will give him the best opportunity to grow with the team ready for any racing opportunities.

Whilst our livery has not yet been revealed, we hope to reveal an innovative solution to launching the new car over the coming races. Keep 'em peeled.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Rod_vs Schreef:

> Marc... it's so good to read that you and your
> family are OK!!

Thank you Rodrigo... everyone is fine and safe !

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy