GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Twigster151 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The hell happened that last lap for Eric to jump
> from 15th to 12th?! Not that I'm complaining mind
> ;)

I'm going to re-run the race tomorrow night to see what happened, as Thomas disappeared from 3rd place too.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
will the updated CC-line (by Atticus I think) be used for this race? It gives more overtakes than the original. The original is plain boring lol.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Well, given that I didn't use boost, I should probably be happy with 3rd, but the lack of pace in the second stint really makes it hard to be happy. And what is even worse is that even despite a great result, I once again only won 1 point over Sebastian!!! This guy is unbeatable in the race this season. How often did he drive from the back close to the podium now? I won't give up, yet, but honestly, he'd deserve this championship if it comes to it!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not happy with my spin :-(
Well, I managed to grab one point, could have been worse. :)

Not happy at all...

Was everybody using boost... how can that be, that I couldn't regain places after losing it on that famous corner "the oil corner"... the line to drive trough it was wrong from the start.

there wasn't even a marshall with a red and yellow striped flag to worn everyone...

Finishing 15th what a joke, waist of boost and time.

For me championship is over... only gonna drive to take points for the ONE team.

And next time driving with oil tyres... maybe that would help :-(

ps: I know it's just a game, but nevertheless... if we could drive this race again on a correct Kyalami track without any faults, I think the result would be very different for everyone.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Was looking like a superb result for DMR, until Daniel somehow appears to have vanished from a podium spot??!!! WTF??!! LOL!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Miserable end to the race. The car had no pace, and even if I hadn't had that off I would've been a sitting duck to the faster cars. SCR will regroup and start getting ready for the next round.

After all the mess here and there, 8th is very much appreciated, especially since my bad race began in qualy. Now to concentrate and overcome this performance drop.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Fresher tyres at the end of the race really helped, I didn't think I was going to get any points but then we miraculously scored a top 10 finish. Great for the TNR boys, we'll see if we can go out on a high to finish.
That was pretty rubbish, oh well.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Yep

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2016 06:56AM by mclarenaustralia.
Fuming with that result. Got a bad feeling I collided with Daniel at the end of the last lap when he was lapping me, which is why he was nowhere and I dropped down to 18th. :(hot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2016 07:52AM by Diax F1.
Did i miss something? what happend to my teammate? he was up in 7th and finishes a lap down :(

Well, sort of happy to finish 11th after a miserable qualli. Lets move on!
Bad race from Dean and once again bad luck for Chris.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
7th is a great result all things considered!

X (@ed24f1)
Great recovery drive from Sebastian! JHR had a quite a bit of bad luck this weekend. Congrats to Tobias :)
Seriously, wth is wrong with Thomas on the final lap? I can't believe it, this shocked me pretty huge how he did screw up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2016 02:56PM by Bandon23.
This weekend sucked really bad

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Terrible race! But our drivers aren't guilty!! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy