SpeedDriver écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And my post about de VERY BAD ccline PIT ENTRY and
> PITLANE?
>
> Choice the messagges?
>
> Very Good. Democratic System.

But what are you talking about? Democratic system? Choice of the messages?
Your message has not been deleted!!!!!!?? Can't you just imagine that your post has not been read, yet?

And please, be constructive into your critics! What means "VERY BAD" ccline pit entry and pitlane for you? Is it that you just don't like it or that it causes you troubles with the cars?

I have made severals pit entries at different speeds to see if there was some problems and I found nothing. The car stays on the line, no bump or deviation of the car. The cars aren't stucks into the pit entry or pitlane. So, if you want help, give some details of your problem or what you have found or what could be improved.... because saying "VERY BAD" doesn't help and being agressive do not favour the communication with you. So, engage your brain before you write and be more constructive, please.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2015 06:07PM by Excalibur.
To be honest, I would be disapointed if SpeedDriver didn't critic something coming from us. ;)

Thank you at all for your nice words. ;-)

gezere Wrote:
> To be honest, I would be disapointed if
> SpeedDriver didn't critic something coming from
> us. ;)
>
> Thank you at all for your nice words. ;-)

Me too !
Personally , I find the CC-line of the track very good

for the pit entry, she's very good too !!
not easy because the entrance is not at the correct side of the trajectory

>> Critics is not objective

thanks again for this great work (Y)
Great job. Thanks to all involved(Y)

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
THIS TRACK IS BADASS!!!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover écrivait:
> THIS TRACK IS BADASS!!!

LOL ... ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2015 12:39AM by Excalibur.
Re: Red Bull Ring 2015 with High detailled Track/Garages/Pit Lane - released
Date: October 14, 2015 03:28PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
The track is good and fun to drive. (Y):-)
thank you very much for the new track, looks very good(Y)
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> THIS TRACK IS BADASS!!!

+1
love the track - and even my really low-spec rig likes it without excessive PO (that was a surprise)
all the "furniture" adds something for sure

now for critism:
imho the tyrewall-objects in scene 4 could benefit from a re-calculation of normals - but beware of the endplates (that's the part with the four faces): this may need a splitting in 2 parts and an "inversion of faces orientation" (love the lingo) to get all normals pointing outwards nicely

thanks again!!
Fixed. Thank you Xandy for the feedback.
I will release a V1.1 for that and with some others improvement

I have one question regarding the garages - are the Manor and Sauber garages in the right places - Manor is before Sauber.

Order on track is: Mercedes, Red Bull, Williams, Ferrari, McLaren, Force India, Toro Rosso, Lotus, Manor, Sauber, FIA

FIA F1 Entry List is: Mercedes, Red Bull, Williams, Ferrari, McLaren, Force India, Toro Rosso, Lotus, Sauber, Manor.
Marussia/Manor scored 2 points last year. (Jules Bianchi at Monaco) Sauber no.

[www.formula1.com]

ah, that's where a controversial subject. FIA initially in its three initial entry lists, said the Manor would be the 11th team to start the 2015 season , but in Melbourne changed everything. I have these three (.pdf's) entry lists stored here in my backups. :-)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Well, finally i try it. The only issue i have was at first loading were jip maps didnt load on track. Anyway at the next run, they appears since starting grid and so on for the next times.
Despite the huuuge dimension files (300MB) track run smooth and fine, no clipping, popup objects and so on. Well done
Other thins, i guess i'm start to become old, since i can run quite quell on first two sectors and then lose over a second on third (so often under the 10th place). I know that AI run really fast on last turns even on original track, but i can't remember a race under the 5th/6th place...

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Thanks for the info, must have missed that. I'll have to re-edit my 2015 car wad file and switch Sauber with Manor.
Hi!
amazing track,no doubt about it!!but maybe it´s needed to change fuel consumption in magic data,1995 cars are all running out of fuel in last lap of 20% race ;)
EDIT:but 2015 cars are ok with fuel,so maybe for older mods only ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2015 01:04AM by bluebluemagic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy