GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
This is fun so far! Not where I was hoping to be, but better playing it safe this time.. Easying trough the field and hoping for a few drivers with problems ahead of me.. Lets see how our strategy can play out with the rain..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
F*** ME!!!! Two races in a row. Just take me out the back and shoot me. hot
gareth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> F*** ME!!!! Two races in a row. Just take me out
> the back and shoot me. hot

Can be arranged ;)

(or alternatively you send your car to the scrapyard and pray for a good price)

So we bookended the field in qualifying and my pace is awful. Some how I knew my Melbourne form would come back to haunt me. I just hope I can bring the car home and get a few more positions.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

This race is pretty insane!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Meh... :-/

GPGSL Rd 2 Pacific GP - Race Day

Part 2

Welcome back.

De Bruyker is up to 2nd as a result of Pedersen pitting for wets.

Van Smirren sits in 3rd, and has a slight advantage over Legge according to the split.

More cars are in for the switch to wets.

McCarthy has spun and is facing the wrong way.

The replay shows that he got two wheels onto the kerb, and as there is no grip due to the wet track it causes the JHR to spin.

At least he gets to continue on.

Kittleson now leads, but he can’t stay out forever on dry tyres when the track is wet. On top of that, Pedersen is closing in on him at a fast rate.

Kittleson comes in for the change to wets, which hands the lead over to Pedersen.

In as well for the switch to wets is Gilson.

Maverick is once again behind his teammate. Meanwhile, the timing shows that Karjalainen is also in for the switch to wets.

Gilson rejoins in front of Elleker.

It looks like Elleker is out a bit too wide, which allows Maverick to sail on by with ease.

To make matters worse, he now has to defend from Rodriguez.

Maverick meanwhile is now close enough to Gilson to have a chance to get by.

He goes to the inside of the SCR.

And he manages to make the move stick.

This race just hasn’t been going the way Horvath would’ve wanted it to go after starting from inside the top 10 at the start.

With the race now a third completed, let’s check out the current standings.

Nell now sits in 3rd, indicating that he lost out during his stop for the switch to wets.

Thomas in the other Demon is now up to 6th, and is doing his best to close in on Legge.

He closes in even closer through the chicane, but ends up running wide slightly, which in turn allows Warrington to close in on him.

The Greidanus GP driver has a look up the inside of Thomas, but is unable to make the move work.

We have another yellow out.

And this is the reason why the yellow is out. Horvath and Copeman have had a run in with each other. Replay time.

The replay shows that both Horvath and Copeman locked up into the corner, and as a result were unable to recover quick enough to make the turn and ran into the wall.

As for why they both locked up, it was due to Copeman trying to make a move on Horvath into the corner. Unfortunately, the MAC driver wasn’t far enough over to have enough space to make his move, which resulted in contact leading to the two cars running into the wall.

Karjalainen was extremely lucky not to be hit from behind as Copeman was heading for the wall.

Copeman is able to continue without sustaining any damage, but the race is over for Horvath.

While one MAC goes through the struggles of racing at the rear, the other MAC currently leads the race.

As Pedersen heads through the accident area, Horvath’s damaged TNR is seen still being moved out of the way.

Maverick has managed to get by Cartwright and now sits inside the top 10.

Pedersen is back in the pits again. It seems standard wets are no longer effective anymore, so those on standard wets will most likely be coming in to switch to heavy wets.

Pedersen rejoins, and is still inside the top 5. But he will need to keep an eye out for Legge who is still on much warmer tyres.

The two Greidanus GPs are still at it against each other. Meanwhile, the timing shows that Thomas has taken to the pits.

It seems Maverick has also taken to the pits as he is no longer shown inside the top 10 on the timings.

There isn’t much in it between the two SCRs.

However, Gilson has run wide, which allows both Elleker and Rodriguez to get by.

Now Jalving will have a chance to make a move of his own on Gilson if he can manage to get closer to him.

De Bruyker is now the race leader.

We have a battle taking place between Pedersen and Legge.

But running wide is not the best way for Pedersen to hold his position, and as a result it allows Legge to sail on by.

Unseen by the cameras, Elleker has lost a position to Rodriguez. Meanwhile, we have yet another yellow out.

And here’s the reason for the yellow. Karjalainen has spun out into the sand at the Senna Chicane.

According to the replay, Karjalainen was in a battle with Thomas, and had closed in on the Demon.

However, there was contact between the two, resulting in the TNR spinning out, and leaving the Demon out wide.

From Kederer’s view, it could’ve possibly been a lot worse for the Demon.

Karjalainen has managed to get back ontrack and is able to continue on, but will now have to deal with Maverick.

With the race now halfway completed, let’s take a look at the standings.

Time once again for another break. We hope to be back again soon with more of the coverage.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
F*** me.
Going nicely lads, keep focused.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
@gareth, Your profile picture tempts me but... no...

Here`s hope for a podium for me, lets keep this work up guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Halfway in the race and we have moved up to P13! I am at the end of a train of 5 cars fighting for P9. Lets see how I can get pass them in the wet, will be a tough but fun challenge, the pace is good so far.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Second race, second DNF, worst start for me ever...
So far so good... ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
What the f**k!!! I was quick with those standard wets and within the top ten. This game is so crapped up sometimes. Now the race is pretty much over, unless other people are going to pit at wrong times, too, so that I'm flushed back to the midfield.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Oh jesus of nazareth, worse to worse!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Steady improvements despite staying out on dry's for maybe a little too long - plus a lap leading the race. Come on, half the race gone, here's hoping me and Chris can keep this up.

Who signed off a wet race at Adelaide. Madness ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Better times ahead certainly... not.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> Who signed off a wet race at Adelaide. Madness ;)

The whole GPGSL board did a naked rain dance, for real.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who signed off a wet race at Adelaide. Madness
> ;)
>
>
>
> The whole GPGSL board did a naked rain dance, for
> real.

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy