GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
That's not true! I said IRONICALLY that my visor is clean, BECAUSE I WAS STANDING IN THE GARAGE, figuring that my technicians have enough brain to check the weather stone and track condition PROPERLY!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My technicians have informed me that they did
> indeed stick their hands out the garage door and
> consulted the weather stone, then informed you of
> the wet conditions, but you both said that there
> wasn't any rain on your visors so you were going
> to go with dry tyres. I mean, come on guys, a
> little common sense please ;)

You still placed the weather stone inside though!

JohnMaverick Schreef:
> That's not true! I said IRONICALLY that my visor
> is clean, BECAUSE I WAS STANDING IN THE GARAGE,
> figuring that my technicians have enough brain to
> check the weather stone and track condition
> PROPERLY!

;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
We've got a proper weatherman at Snake...

...unfortunately it's Michael Fish, who told us it would be sunny.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Not a great weekend so far for AMR... :(

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Difficult session to judge when to go and with what. Overall I'm pleased to be in the midfield
Race has been run, and we have a winner. Part 1 should be up soon.

GPGSL Rd 2 Pacific GP – Race Day

Part 1

Hello once again. It’s now time for the main event. Pedersen starts from pole, with De Bruyker starting alongside him. Behind them we have Nell and Van Smirren. Who will take the lead into the first corners? We’ll find out very soon. The cars can be heard returning from the warmup lap, so it’s time to head trackside as the RD prepares himself to press the Go button.

Weather Report

Here we go. The cars are all lined up on the grid, and we are set for a start. It may be dry now, but the threat of rain is still there, so that is something for the drivers to keep in mind. Pedersen is on pole, De Bruyker is alongside him. When the lights go out, it’ll be on.

And they’re off!

As the pack jostle their way through the Senna Chicane, it appears that Nell has made the better start out of the top 3, and is now in the lead.

There doesn’t seem to be any gaps forming between the cars as they head onto the back straight.

Rodriguez pulls out of Legge’s slipstream, and has a look up the inside into the hairpin.

They go side by side.

And the One driver finally gets ahead.

There is a train now starting to form behind the Snake.

Nell sets the first fastest lap.

Nell has a decent sized lead over Pedersen.

Further back, we find McCarthy chasing down Cartwright.

Nell again sets the fastest lap.

The JHR driver is now close enough to Cartwright to go for a passing attempt.

However, the SCR driver is able to hold onto his position. Meanwhile, the timing shows the movers and shakers inside the top 10.

Moinet is behind the battling pair, which gives him the best view of their battle.

He does have to watch out for what’s behind him as well. A mistake from the Frenchman will give Gilson a chance to make his move.

But no, it’s Gilson who makes a mistake instead.

And now Moinet is out wide. There may have been contact between the two, so we need to see the replay to find out what happened.

As the replay shows, there was indeed contact made between the two as Gilson was recovering.

From Karjalainen’s view, Gilson made the mistake all on his own.

Moinet makes it back ontrack, but now sits behind Kederer.

It’s getting hectic at the rear of the field.

Wait a second, what happened to Kederer? He was in front of Moinet, so we’ll need to see the replay once again.

It would see Kederer made contact with Jalving, which slowed him down slightly allowing Moinet to get by.

Copeman has caught up to the rear of Kederer’s Shadow.

He goes to the inside for a passing attempt.

He isn’t quite there to make it stick.

But by the next corner, the MAC is ahead of the Shadow.

Nell still leads.

The split shows that Nell has increased his lead slightly. Also, we have the raindrops coming down.

Having disposed of Legge in the first lap, Rodriguez now has his sights set on challenging Van Smirren for 4th.

He has a look up the inside into the hairpin.

But he is unable to get the move done.

Thomas in the other Demon currently sits in 9th, but as the split shows he is being caught slowly by Kittleson.

While the camera may be focused on the Demon, we can see that Rodriguez has closed in closer to Van Smirren.

Back onboard with Rodriguez, and we can see that he has been passed by both Legge and Warrington.

The replay shows that he went wide through the exit of the chicane, and had to slow down slightly to avoid the wall. As a result, it left him a sitting duck to the cars behind.

With the race 6 laps in, let’s take the chance to check out the current standings.

We have a yellow flag.

And here is the reason why the yellow is out.

As the replay shows, it seems Rodriguez was a bit too eager in his attempt to get by Warrington and ends up putting himself into a spin.

We focus in on De Bruyker, and the spilt shows that he has lost time to Pedersen. Meanwhile, the timing shows that Rodriguez was able to get going again after his spin.

Greenhalgh hasn’t really been much of a threat so far in this race, but at least he is inside the top 10.

Rodriguez now sits in 10th. However, behind him it looks like one of the JHRs is in a bit of trouble.

It’s McCarthy, who ends up going wide and off the track.

He was lucky enough to not hit the wall, and ends up rejoining the track way down the order.

As a result of McCarthy’s off, the midfield is now in a scramble.

During the commotion, Elleker ended up losing a position to his teammate, but it could’ve been race over for him had he hit the wall on a different angle.

Jalving goes for a passing attempt on Silvestre. Meanwhile, McCarthy now has to defend from Kederer in a battle for the wooden spoon.

It seems the rain has now gotten to the point where it is no longer safe to stay on dry tyres, as some of the drivers decide to come in to switch over to wets or heavy wet “monsoon” tyres.

Nell is still our race leader, but eventually he’ll need to pit to switch over to wets.

Time now for our first break of the coverage. We hope to be back soon.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
2 cars in the top six, stay calm and keep your car in one piece lads. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Christ alive hot

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Well this is madness.

I'm not really enjoying being back markers

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Not much to get out of this race, it seems. Maybe the rain can shake things up a little and we might snatch a point in the end, but overall it seems to be a race to forget.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Piso molhado! Preciso de pneus! Jeez I barely speak portuguese but I can't carry on with slicks! It's soaking wet and the car's all over the place! It's a miracle I didn't crash yet...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
aaaand the boost doesn't seem to be working...fantastic.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
My God!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> aaaand the boost doesn't seem to be
> working...fantastic.

Boost is a lottery, as is the rain.

So far so good... ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Perfect, monsoons needed and i stay out, race over?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Seb, "Box box box"...... hit the pits buddy!
Daniel, keep at it, a top 10 is a must today!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
that one more lap should be possible, boss, coming in at the end of it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy