GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
brunoboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tobi... Maybe we will be looking for a replacement
> driver mid season...

In that case, I'd better start beating my teammate in the very near future

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
GPGSL Rd 2 Pacific GP - Race Day

Part 4

Welcome back for the final time.

Maverick is in battle with McCarthy for the final points position.

He has a look up the inside into the Senna Chicane.

However, the move doesn’t work out for him so he ends up staying behind the JHR.

2 laps left to go.

There is another taking place between Elleker and Rodriguez.

McCarthy has lost 12th to Maverick.

As the replay shows, the move was made into the chicane.

As we go onboard with Kederer, we get confirmation of the final lap.

With a gap of 8s, only bad luck can halt De Bruyker’s run to the flag.

There is a 4way battle in the back end of the top 10.

We have another yellow out.

Let’s see the replay. Silvestre had closed in on Cartwright.

But a slight lockup from the Snake driver causes him to bump the rear of the SCR, resulting in Silvestre spinning out off the track.

At least Silvestre gets to continue on.

De Bruyker has taken the chequered flag to win the Pacific GP.

Nell takes 2nd.

Pedersen rounds off the podium in 3rd.

With that, the race has finally come to an end. Congratulations Marcus De Bruyker and One Racing, our winner of Rd 2. It was a very entertaining race for sure, even if some of the drivers may not agree with this. Next round will be held in Malaysia at the Sepang circuit, so we’ll see you all back here again when we bring you the coverage of Rd 3. This is GPGTV.Org/farked, signing out from Adelaide. Goodbye, till next.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Yeah, this was an incredibly frustrating race. I might have been a touch melodramatic earlier, but it's just very, very annoying that this has happened...

Wouldn't be fair of me to give up midway through the season, and Snake deserve some good results so I want to my best to get them. Whether I'll stick around for S11 is something I'll think about at the end of the season.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Hell yeah, 4th is a great result.
At one point i was quite certain i could end on the podium but 4th is a good welcome result. Podiums will follow!

Lets hope Tobias has some better luck next time aswell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Not bad for Ed, Charrel was quite unlucky. Rainy Adelaide seems to be just a drama rather than a race ;)

My GPGSL Career
Normally I would be happy with a podium but we should have had the win today

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Everyone seems to wanna quit after this. Season:(
Delighted with that, six places gained (time to hope for a shot at the most places gained point) and a 5th place to guarantee our place in the group stages for the GPGCL :)

Nice one...glad to have won this race and taking 15pts, glad for my teammate Carlos to take 8th place and taking 7,5 pts a total of 22,5 pts for the constructors title.

Not bad for a rainy race... love the rain.

@Boss, hope you liked this one, thx to all the mechanics and personnel of the ONE Team for the hard work all weekend, and to Michelin for the tyres.

Love you guys.

First win in second race for ONE Team... can't believe it, thx Carlos for your support it realy did help... next race is yours !!!

And thx to Sebastian Nell from Demon Racing and Michael Pedersen from MAC Racing for a great fight on the circuit.

Thx for the great coverage of the race Greg, although you did let us all in suspension for the last 4 laps... no good for the nerves.

See you all back at Sepang circuit - Malaysian GP .

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
YEEESSS!! First place!! Congratulations, Marc!! Let's go to top!! Let's go, Carlos!! Another race on points!! Brillant!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod_vs Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YEEESSS!! First place!! Congratulations, Marc!!
> Let's go to top!! Let's go, Carlos!! Another race
> on points!! Brillant!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Great drive by Chris and Dean in the pouring rain, but a real shame it didn't pay off for Chris due Rico's brake f*ck up.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Chiotte!

As good as could be expected really.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GPGSL S10 R2 South Australian Grand Prix - Official Results

god d*mn it! should have won this one! :(

But a big congrats to Marcus on the win and the One team!
Just a note, TSA is still just Team in the perfs. Can someone fix it? Can't find TSA's drivers easily when it just says team.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Very happy with 7th, think I gained the most positions in that race too?

ACTIVITY CHECK - 10th May, 2015

One, one absentee...ahahahhhh
Two, two absentees...ahahahhhh
Three...three absentees? Ahahahhh?
FOUR?! FOUR ABSENTEES?! Ahhhhhfeck...

That's right, gentles and ladymen, we've got four people missing.

Ross Cartwright (SCR) - Last Active: who knows?
Joseph Gilson (SCR) - Last Active: April 23, 2015
Gianluigi Silvestre (Snake) - Last Active: pfft...
Mathieu Briere (Demon) - Last Active: April 17, 2015

Next check: ***24th MAY***

Damn, could and should have been so much better for me. Fortunately Marcus won, and it's party time! At least I get to forget my result. Even lost out to Jack on the last lap. If only I had my tyres earlier...

On another note, four drivers absent is a worrying situation, especially with one of them being the current champion. Once again, I get we've all got busy lives, I myself work and go to Uni and this week I had my mid-term tests. That didn't stop me from dropping by and post something, even read some pages. Took me literally 5 minutes and helped me relax a bit. It can't be that difficult for everyone... :-/

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy