GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice that I'm for once in front of my teammate.
> But that's about the only good thing of this
> qualifying. Boss, we really have to talk about
> technicians and choices of tyres in wet
> conditions!!!

We should probably get a better weather system too, the rock doesn't work too well when we leave it INSIDE the garage

JackHammer schrieb:
> JohnMaverick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nice that I'm for once in front of my teammate.
> > But that's about the only good thing of this
> > qualifying. Boss, we really have to talk about
> > technicians and choices of tyres in wet
> > conditions!!!
>
> We should probably get a better weather system
> too, the rock doesn't work too well when we leave
> it INSIDE the garage
> [www.extremetech.com]
> /11/400_kr_mp_Weather_rock.jpg

Right, man, thanks that you brought that up. I've heard of other teams having such things ... I think they call it computers! And they show you, like a miracle, how the weather is gonna be. Alternatively, if we can't afford such high-tech yet, holding your hand out would help the technicians, too. You know, if they get wet, it's likely that wets or at least inters are in order ...

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not ideal, but good considering our wet pace was really bad in FP. Marcus was brilliant yet again, showing that Melbourne wasn't just a stroke of luck. I seriously need to learn to lead a team, both times I tried I was consistently beaten. Maybe I work better with even numbers, after all, I got my first win with #24 and last podium with #6 ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I think my worst qualifying in my career! Not the place were we should be.. My 1st lap er did not find the right set-up, in the second lap Kederer was in front of me! I could not pass him but he was much slower.

Starting from 21st I am hoping to get inside the points!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
All about timing with that one, really... but I'm in a good position, just need to dig deep and go get it.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
2nd and 7th... welll, better than I imagine! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
YES YES YES! Pole!! I feel that we just call the race with the current standings :)
3 very good results from practise, I think the team can be very happy with that! Hopefully Rico can do well in the race also.

Tobi... well I can't explain it...

Hey guys, just for the record, I'll be away from May 7th to 25th. Please do me a favour and don't post too much stuff, I don't want to read through countless pages when I'm back :) (this has also been sent to the gpgsl account)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
BTW, what version of Adelaide is this?

Is the V8 Supercars series version or what?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Mixed emotions. Ecstatic that we got pole but so disappointed to be toping and tailing the session.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Well that was miserably @#$%&.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2015 12:57AM by Ferrari2007.
Good job by Michael, you promised the team when we were at the strip club church that you would get the pole, and yes you did

natasp Schreef:
> Good job by Michael, you promised the team when we
> were at the strip club church that you would get
> the pole, and yes you did

You've meant the pole at the strip club ? Because in that case he's gotten the wrong one here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Much better after the shambles of qualifying in Australia - here's hoping I can get some points from this position :)

Rico Wrote:
> natasp Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Good job by Michael, you promised the team when
> we
> > were at the strip club church that you would
> get
> > the pole, and yes you did
>
>
> You've meant the pole at the strip club ? Because
> in that case he's gotten the wrong one here.

hahahaha
Team boost, driver boost, and only the 14th place :(
At least a bit better than Melbourne, but still work to do unfortunately

X (@ed24f1)
My technicians have informed me that they did indeed stick their hands out the garage door and consulted the weather stone, then informed you of the wet conditions, but you both said that there wasn't any rain on your visors so you were going to go with dry tyres. I mean, come on guys, a little common sense please ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Scritto:
> My technicians have informed me that they did
> indeed stick their hands out the garage door and
> consulted the weather stone, then informed you of
> the wet conditions, but you both said that there
> wasn't any rain on your visors so you were going
> to go with dry tyres. I mean, come on guys, a
> little common sense please ;)

So Elleker and Maverick screwed up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy